剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你现在有了嫌疑人的名单了
Well, you have a list of persons of interest,
总之
in any case.
是啊 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
我这就去调查
Um, I'll get right on this.
爱瑞丝
Iris?
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我也不太清楚 可能那个黑洞让我
I--I don't know, maybe I'm still a little shaken up
还是有些惊恐
from the black hole.
我会好起来的 多谢
I'll be fine, thank you.
你还记得我拿铁里都放什么
You remembered how I like my lattes.
加一点肉桂 就像我妈妈一样
With a bit of cinnamon, just like Mum.
你知道吗 在她所有中城医院的实习医生里
You know, of all her CC Hospital residents,
她真的特别喜欢你
she really took a special liking to you.
她是第一个
She was the first person
看出来我喜欢尖端科技的人
to realize that I was into cutting-edge tech.
是她的推荐信让我
It was her letter of recommendation
开始了在尖端科研实验室的生涯
that started my career at S.T.A.R. Labs.
我没能救她 凯特
I couldn't save her, Cait.
被迫看着她的身体渐渐背叛她
Had to watch as her body betrayed her.
你知道噬血细胞综合征的原理吗
Do you know how HLH works?
那你就知道癌症真的会
Then you know the cancer literally boils you
从内而外的把你毁掉
from the inside out.
你能想象到那会是什么感觉吗
Can you imagine what that must have felt like?
看着她遭受折磨
Watching her suffer...
这是我对她最后的印象
That's my last memory of her.
不要让这成为你最后的印象
Don't let it be.
你在葬礼上说的她是多么勇敢
What you said at the funeral about how brave she was?
记住那些
Remember that.
我说谎了
I lied.
事实上 她是个懦夫
Truth is, she was a coward.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
作为一名医生 她知道存活几率渺茫
As a doctor, she knew her chances of surviving were slim,
所以她开始完成愿望清单上的事情
so she just started ticking things off her bucket list.
这难道不是一件好事吗
Isn't that a good thing?
她本应该战斗到最后
She should have gone down fighting.
相反 她选择了逃避
Instead, she ran away.
我没有
I didn't.
在噬血细胞综合征中 白血球
In HLH, white blood cells attack
攻击身体的免疫系统
the body's immune system.
确诊后的平均生存率
A median survival rate after diagnosis
是二到六个月
was two to six months.
不再如此了
Not anymore.
天哪 这是潜在的治疗方法
Oh, my God, this is a potential cure.
但加强身体防御能力
But what's the bonding agent
的粘合剂是什么
strengthening the body's defenses?
暗物质
Dark matter.
我知道你在想什么 凯特
I know what you're thinking, Cait.
我一开始也这么想
I thought the same thing, too-- at first.
但我做了几个月的模拟
But I have been running simulations for months,
结果都是一样的
and they all show the same results.
我的药物有用
My cure will work.
或违背他们的意愿把他们变成了超能力者
Or turn them into meta-humans against their will.
但我能拯救生命
But I can save lives.
我只需要暗物质来开始人体实验
I just need the dark matter to start human trials.
这才是你想和我喝咖啡的原因
And that's why you wanted to get coffee with me.
尖端科研实验室有我进行下一步
S.T.A.R. Labs has the dark matter I need
需要的暗物质 你们能拿到
to take the next step; you have access to it.
拉姆齐 你的研究具有开创性
Ramsey, your research, it's groundbreaking,
但使用暗物质
but using dark matter?
那就免谈了
That's a deal-breaker.
但你能用它做超能力者解药
It wasn't when you made the meta-human cure.
那是不同的 我们是在保护他们
That was different. We were trying to protect them.
那我们其他人呢
Well, what about the rest of us?
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I really am.
但我的答案还是不行
But my answer is still no.
她不必死的 凯特
She didn't have to die, Cait.
任何得了噬血细胞综合征的人都不必
No one with HLH does,
因为你可以帮我制止它
because you could help me stop it.
冰霜 你在哪
Frost, where are you?
-你感觉如何 -像已经死了一样
- How you feeling? - Like I should be dead.
不会的 我们是闪电侠小队
That's not gonna happen. We're Team Flash.
我们总是互相照顾
We always watch each other's backs.
我们会确保彼此的安全
We always keep each other safe.
同时 在这里的真实世界
Meanwhile, over here in the real world,
黑洞一直在变大
our black hole keeps growing up.
它下次出现 就不只是吉特咖啡店了
Only next time it pops up, it won't just be Jitters.
整座城市都会有危险
The whole city could be in danger.
为什么会在吉特咖啡店外出现呢
Why did this thing show up outside Jitters, anyway?
咖啡店和废品场有什么共同点
What does a coffee shop have in common with a junkyard?
我知道谁可以告诉我们答案
I think I know who can tell us.
我追踪了中城警局的
Okay, so I followed up with CCPD's list
废品场抢劫名单
of junkyard robberies.
其中十个是嫌犯
Ten of them were persons of interest,
九个是职业罪犯 但这个家伙
nine were career criminals, but this one guy,
是科学家 因偷旧实验器材被逮捕后
a scientist, was let go with a warning
给了一个警告就被放走了
after being caught stealing old lab equipment.
闪电侠小队 来见见切斯特·P·朗克
Team Flash, meet Chester P. Runk.
尖端科研实验室
大家闹起来
Hey, what up, party people?
欢迎来到一切皆受欢迎的世界
Welcome to a world where all are welcome
任何事 包括科学上不可能的
and anything, including the scientifically impossible,
也可能发生
can and probably will happen.
我是你们的伙伴
I'm your boy
切克 切克 切克 切斯特
Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Chugga Chester...
Healthyskeptic45:这家伙绝对是个#疯子科学家#
我好喜欢他
I really like him.
拥有尖端的物理知识
With knowledge from the bleeding edge of physics
超 超 超尖端
and beyond-beyond-beyond.
我还在练习那个回声
I've been working on that echo.
和往常一样 我能量满满是因为
And--and yes, as usual, I am fueled by some...
DerekIsAWESOME6776:超赞的回声
喝了那家
mm, damn fine coffee
大家都喜欢的咖啡
from everyone's favorite beanery.
J-MONEY:打赌这是他今天喝的第六杯
由一个特殊的人
Poured, of course, to, uh, perfection
完美地倒给我
by a certain special someone.
WookieLover77:你约娜塔莉出去了吗
没有 WookieLover77 我
Uh, no, WookieLover77, I...
我还没约她
I have not asked her out yet,
但我有集点卡
but I got my punch card, okay?
再来三杯震波卡布奇诺 我就展开行动
Three more Vibe-achinos and I'm making my move, baby.
我要下手了 宝贝
I'm making my move, baby.
WookieLover77:你最好快点开始行动
我要下手了 宝贝
I'm making my move, baby!
他谈了好久娜塔莉
Okay, he talks about Natalie for a while, so...
看这个
There we go.
他是在制♥造♥我想的那个东西吗
Is he building what I think he's building?
快看 信徒们
Behold, believers:
一台由调制中微子充电器供能的重力波发射器
a gravitational wave emitter powered by a modulated neutrino charger.
也就是说
In other words,
"是时候呼叫外星人了"
"Time to call some aliens."
-这是他在车♥库♥里造出的 -材料只有垃圾
- He built this in his garage? - Using nothing but trash.
简直是个传奇 他要启动它了
What a legend. Oh, he's turning it on.
不好
Uh--uh, no.
不 不应该是这样
No, no, no, that's not supposed to do that.
糟了 等一下
Oh, crap. Uh, hold on.
好吧 从我们这位切斯特身上
Okay, not exactly getting the supervillain vibe
并没有感受到超级反派的气息
from our boy Chester here.
他不小心打开了一个黑洞
He opened a black hole by accident.
切斯特怎么样了 他还好吗
And what about Chester? Is he okay?
警方报告显示他被急救人员送到了急诊室
Well, police reports show that EMTs took him to the ER,
之后就没有消息了
but then after that the trail goes cold.
有一个小问题
Just a tiny question here:
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表