剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
是真的话 你还能在这浪费时间吗
is real, do you really have time to waste here?
说真的 你们两个真的是
Okay, you two are seriously
这个世界上最好看的一对姐弟了
the best looking siblings in the world.
无比法曾教过我们避免自我痴迷
The Abhidhamma teaches us to avoid self-infatuation,
但是我需要你拷贝一份发给我
but I may need you to forward me a copy of that one.
等会见
See you later.
相机是不是挺帅
Pretty cool camera, right?
我拜托西斯科从德国昆比实验室搞了一个给我
I asked Cisco to pick it up from Quimby Labs in Germany,
但是他绝对做改造了
but he definitely made some modifications.
你需要马上把那张照片删掉
You need to delete that photo right now.
为什么
Why?
我们不应该给《公民报》的员工拍照
We shouldn't be taking photos of "Citizen" Employees.
万一传到了网上
I mean, if that got online,
再来一个像霍西一样来自黑洞的刺客
another of Black Hole's assassins like Hoshi
-就能找到我们的行踪了 -对 抱歉
- could track our moves. - Right, sorry.
你去找乔谈了吗
Hey, did you talk to Joe?
他要调诺维科夫的档案
He was gonna pull Novikov's file.
你和神速力之间发生了什么 巴里
What happened between you and the Speed Force, Barry?
沃利 我正在处理案子
Wally, I'm working a case, all right?
如果有坏事发生 那可能就是
If something bad happened, That might be
导致我们超能力出问题的原因
what's causing all these problems with our powers.
你听着 你不知道你在说什么
You--listen, you don't know what you're talking about.
我相信你可以解决 巴里
I believe that you can solve this, Barry,
如果你面对神速力的话
if you face the Speed Force.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
-它不想和我对话 -你怎么知道
- It doesn't wanna talk to me. - How do you know that?
因为敌人用噩梦和幻觉
Because an enemy infected my mind
感染了我的大脑
with nightmares and visions.
当它想要帮助我的时候 我攻击了它
When it tried to help me, I attacked it,
如果你觉得神速力想听从我声音的话
so if you think the Speed Force wants to hear from me...
巴里
Barry.
那你就不明白
Then you--you don't understand
神速力想要什么
what the Speed Force wants.
巴里 我们已经在这了
Barry, we're already here.
我们在神速力中
We're in the Speed Force.
你把我带进来的吗
You took me in here?
不太对劲
Something is wrong.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
沃利
Wally.
这是我之前的房♥间
This is my old room.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's--what's going on?
神速力怎么了
What's happening to the Speed Force?
我们快死了 巴里·艾伦
We are dying, Barry Allen.
不会的
That's not...
怎么可能
How is that possible?
因为你的所作所为
Because of what you did.
不不 沃利 我们得回去
No, no, no, Wally, we have to go back.
我得和她说话 我得和她说话
I have to talk to her. I have to talk to her!
巴里 你做了什么
Barry, what did you do?
神速力 它快死了
The Speed Force--it's dying.
这是我们超能力出问题的原因
This is why our powers are broken.
这是我们这么久来一直感觉到的
This is what we have been sensing this whole time.
不 这不可能 好吧
Look, it's not-- it's not possible, all right?
神速力是能量的无穷来源
I mean, the Speed Force is an infinite source of energy.
就像重力或者光 不会随便就死的
It's like gravity or light. It doesn't just die.
不 不是随便死的 巴里
No, it didn't just die, Barry.
她说它快死了是因为你的所作所为
She said it's dying because of what you did.
巴里 是你的错
Barry, this is your fault!
拉姆齐感染了我 我别无选择
Ramsey was infecting me. I mean, I didn't have a choice.
我没说你对她做的
I'm not even talking about what you did to her.
我说的是你之后做的
I'm talking about what you did after.
几个月前你背叛了神速力
You betrayed the Speed Force months ago,
你什么也没说
and you didn't say nothing then.
你从危机中回来也什么都没说
You didn't say nothing when you came back from Crisis either,
你开始注意到
and you started noticing
你的超能力出问题了
something was wrong with your powers.
你可以告诉我的 巴里
You could have told me, Barry.
我们也许可以进入神速力
We might have gone into the Speed Force.
我们或许来得及救它
We might have saved it before it was too late.
我没有
I didn't--I didn't--
反而你不理我
But instead you blew me off...
-我 -一次又一次
- I-- - Again and again!
沃利 我不知道其他人被感染了
I--Wally, I didn't know anyone else was affected.
好吧
All right?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
巴里 你不明白 我们都连在一起
Barry, you don't get it. We are all connected.
当我曾经和神速力对话的时候
When I used to talk with the Speed Force,
有时 它会给我展现不同未来
sometimes it would show me visions of different futures,
不同可能性的幻景
different possibilities of how things could go.
总有一个共同的主线
There was always one common thread.
总有一个极速者
There was always a speedster
能承担我们的职责
that would pick up our mantles,
就像几个世纪以来的一连串闪电
like a chain of lightning stretching through centuries.
我看到我的孩子
I saw my kids...
和他们的孩子一起奔跑
running with their kids.
我看到了诺拉
I saw Nora.
但那一串闪电
But now that chain of lightning...
和我们一起终结
it ends with us.
沃利 还没有太晚 对吧
Okay, Wally, it's not too late though, all right?
我们还有我们的速度
I mean, we still have our speed.
我们能回去 我能救她
We can go back in there. I can save her.
不 你看到了 巴里
No, you saw it, Barry.
神速力已经无法修复
The Speed Force is beyond repair.
如果你以为 在你做了这一切之后
And if you think that I'm gonna bring you back in
我还会把你带回去
after everything that you have done...
沃利
Wally--
你还是去找别的老师吧
You need to find another teacher.
沃利 我们
Wally-- we-- we--
超光粒子增强器准备就绪
The tachyon enhancer's ready.
我无法把意识投射到神速力中
I can't project my consciousness into the Speed Force,
所以我的身体进入神速力时
so I need you to monitor my position
需要你监控我的位置
while I enter it physically.
好的 巴里·艾伦
Certainly, Barry Allen.
启动程序
Okay, start the protocol.
我的宝贝 你回来了
Oh, my beautiful boy, you came back.
当然
Of course I did.
你说神速力正在死亡
You said the Speed Force is dying.
我看到这里到处都是闪电
I see this lightning everywhere.
我能修好它
I can fix it, though.
我可以 告诉我怎么做 我能修好它
I can-- you just-- you tell me what to do and I'll do it.
太晚了
It's too late.
我不接受这个结果 这是我造成的
I won't accept that. I caused this.
我必须要救你
I have to save you.
你没有伤害我
You didn't hurt me.
我攻击了你
I attacked you.
你记得吗
You remember?
巴里 巴里 那不是我死亡的原因
Barry, Barry, that's not why I'm dying.
几个月前 一种物质进入神速力
A few months ago, a substance entered the Speed Force--
我们从未遇见过这种物质
something that we'd never encountered before.
我们试图控制它 但是它污染了我们
We tried to contain it, but it contaminated us.
破坏了我们能量的平衡
It upset the balance of our energies.
绿色和白色的闪电
The green and white lightning.
这是一种比自然法则更强大的可怕力量
It is infernal power beyond the laws of our nature.
不
No.
你说你和多元宇宙是紧密融合的
You said you're in tune with the multiverse.
那其中是否包括神速力
Does that include the Speed Force?
你可以给我我所需的能量
You could give me the energy boost I need.
危机时 我让幽灵把他的能量给我
During Crisis, I made the Spectre give me his energy
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表