剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我会来的
And I'm coming.
我会来找你的
I'm coming for you.
没什么可说的了
We're done here.
时间不多了
Tick-tock.
他说神速力死了是什么意思
What did he mean, the Speed Force is dead?
你确定这么快就要走吗
You sure you wanna go already?
如果想要赶上下一个维和部队项目
If I'm gonna get to the next Peace Corps project in time,
我就必须得走了
I gotta get going.
如果你坐飞机去
You know, it'd be a whole lot faster
会快很多
if you just got a flight.
我知道 但是我必须步行
I know, but I need to walk.
我需要有开放的心态
I need to have an open mind,
准备好迎接在失去了我的能力的情况下
be ready to embrace new ways
用新的方式帮助他人
of helping others without my powers.
我对此非常遗憾 儿子
I'm so sorry about that, son.
很明显我也不希望
I obviously didn't
你这一趟回家是这样的结局
want your trip home to end like that.
没关系 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
即便事情没有像你所期待的那样发展
Even if things don't unfold the way you expected,
也不要气馁或者放弃
don't be disheartened or give up.
坚持前行的人会获得最后的胜利
The one who continues to advance will win in the end.
你如今听起来比我更像个家长
You sound more like a parent than I do now.
这都是禅修
Oh, you know, it's a Zen thing.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 非常爱你
I love you too-- too damn much.
-你要保重 好吗 -会的
- You be careful, okay? - Mm-hmm, yes.
爸爸 帮我留意爱瑞丝 好吗
Dad, keep an eye on Iris for me, will you?
她跟以往有些不同
There's something different about her.
请确保她一切都好
Just make sure she's okay.
好的 好的 当然
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
幽灵能量
Spectre energy.
好吧 那只不过是我们还不了解的一种能量
Okay, yeah, well, that's just energy we don't understand yet.
我们能弄明白的 对吧
That's something we can figure out, right?
当然 我们能做一些测试
Absolutely. We can run some tests,
想办法追踪它
figure out how to track it--
谢了 伙计们 不过我希望你们帮我做点别的
Thanks guys, but I want your help with something else.
我一直在想斯旺所说的话
I've been thinking about what Thawne said--
你是说他如何把我们都杀掉吗
You mean how he's gonna kill us all?
我也一直在想
Yeah, me too.
他是如何建造自己的能量来源的
How he built his own power source--
负神速力
the Negative Speed Force.
如果他能建造一个 那么
If he can make one, then...
我们也可以
So can we.
我需要你们帮忙建造一个人造的神速力
I need your help to build an artificial Speed Force.
那样我就能拿回我的神速力
That's how I can get my speed back.
无法删除照片
过滤器仍在加载
我以为我已经删掉了
I thought I deleted this.
检测到异常特征
是否允许棱镜过滤
爱瑞丝
Iris?
我不是爱瑞丝
Yeah, I'm not Iris.
抱歉让你以这种方式得知
Sorry you had to find out this way.
等等 等等 不要
Wait--wait, no--
《中城市民》
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表