剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
佛陀在试图让她明白
The Buddha was trying to have her understand
尽管她承受了很多痛苦
that as much as she suffered,
但她不孤单
she wasn't alone.
当我发现神速力要死亡的时候
When I found out the Speed Force was dying...
我也忘记了你有多么痛苦
I forgot how much you were suffering too.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
真心的
I am.
是我做的 你生气我也该受着
I did this. I deserve your anger.
那就对此做些什么
So do something with it.
我们不能因为我们犯过的错而惩罚自己
We can't punish ourselves for the mistakes we've made.
我们无法改变
That's a closed door.
但是我们能为我们的行动负责
But we can take responsibility for our actions...
无论要克服多么大的障碍
no matter how great the obstacle to overcome.
这也是无垢教你的
Amala teach you that too?
不是
No.
是你教的
You did.
各位 我们遇上麻烦了
Guys, we've got a problem.
面部识别刚刚发现弗里达·诺维科夫在中城警局外
Facial rec just picked up Frida Novikov outside CCPD.
你真的认为一个罪犯需要这么多后援吗
You really think one criminal's worth all this backup?
如果这个文件是对的
If this file is right,
我不认为诺维科夫会投降
I don't think Novikov is gonna give up,
我不会把另一个线人纳入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
and I'm not putting another informant into WITSEC
除非我们准备充足
unless we're prepared.
慢着 队长 慢慢的
Pomedlenneye, Captain. Slow down.
十年来
第一支最低水平的股票
奥尔加·朱拉夫列夫在哪
Where is Olga Zhuravlev?
我知道她在这 带她过来
I know she's here. Bring her to me.
好让你把她变成一堆骨头吗
So you can turn her into a pile of bones?
我只是拿回她从我身上偷走的东西 计时开始
I am just taking from her what she stole from me: time!
现在 给你五分钟把她给我带过来
Now, you have five minutes to bring her to me
不然你们都得死
or you all will die.
她挟持了乔
She has Joe.
西斯科在想办法阻止诺维科夫
Cisco was working on a way to stop Novikov.
那他人呢
So where is he?
请进
Come in.
我想为我混♥蛋♥的行为道歉
I wanted to apologize for being a jerk.
但是我想改正
But I wanna make it right,
我们做些多功能鬼魂搜捕怎么样
so what do you say we do some multiversal ghost busting?
危机 不停的给我们找事
Ah, Crisis, the gift that keeps on giving, huh?
你不是纳什
You're not Nash.
你好 西斯科
Hello, Cisco.
-斯旺 -没错
- Thawne. - That's right.
现在 我们说到哪了
Now, where were we?
永别了
Good-bye.
你在纳什的身体里 没有超能力
You're in Nash's body. No powers.
我不需要我的超能力也能杀你
I don't need my powers to kill you.
纳什
Nash?
但是他充满了憎恨
But he's so full of hatred.
那不是纳什
That's not Nash.
新的终极速度-X已经可以用在诺维科夫身上
The new Velocity-X is ready to use on Novikov.
我必须把它放入一个注射枪里
I just have to put it into an injector gun.
不过我们不能在这里用
But we can't run it there.
如果用了 我们会消耗速度的
If we do, we'll use up speed,
而我们没法确定还能剩下多少
and we have no idea how much we have left.
不 我们能
Yes, we can.
我们只要有条理地用就行了
We just have to use it responsibly.
中城警局
尖端科研实验室
好吧 直达中城警局是最快的路线
Okay, the fastest route to CCPD is in a straight line.
中城警局
尖端科研实验室
我们可以跑 但是需要不断穿墙
We can run it. We just have to phase as we go.
准备好了
It's ready.
你跟我一起去吗
You with me?
永远陪着你
Always.
时间到了 队长
Time's up, Captain.
诺维科夫 停下来 你没必要这么做
Novikov, stop. You don't have to do this.
我知道没必要 但我想这么做
I know I don't have to. I want to.
再废话 我就让他老个一千年
Zip off again, and I'll age him 1,000 years.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen.
我们没法补偿你失去的时光
We can't do anything to make up for the time that you lost,
但是你剩下的时间
but if you take responsibility
是你可以自主负责的
for the time that you have left,
你不会再失去什么了 我保证
you won't lose anymore. I promise.
拜托让我们帮助你
Please let us help you.
我不需要你们的帮助
I don't want your help.
我们知道
We know.
谢谢你的建议 闪电侠
Thanks for the tip, Flash.
让我们看看你怎么操控我们这的时间
Let's see how you handle our version of time.
我抱着她
I held her in my arms.
我又一次看着她死去
I watched her die all over again.
因为我神速力才会消失
The Speed Force is dead because of me,
因为我的选择
because of my choices.
我只是想救下所有人
I just wanted to save everyone.
想救下你
To save you.
你已经做到了
And you did.
巴里 这都不是你的错
Barry, none of this is your fault.
但现在我再也救不了任何人了
Now I won't be able to save anyone.
如果没有超速力我还能做什么
What am I supposed to do without my speed?
也许这样才是最好的
Maybe this is for the best.
什么意思
What?
凡事皆有因果 对吗
Everything happens for a reason, right?
也许你本来就不应该永远都当闪电侠
Maybe you weren't supposed to be the Flash forever.
我是说 难道你就没想过
I mean, don't you think that after everything
神速力让你经历了这么多之后
the Speed Force has put you through--
所有的痛苦 所有的伤心 所有的伤亡...
all the pain, all the heartache, all the death...
你难道不觉得你值得拥有一份真正的生活吗
Don't you think you deserve a real life?
巴里 你所承担的那些全世界的问题
Barry, all the world's problems on your shoulders--
本就不应该是你要去承担的负担
that shouldn't have been your burden to bear.
你是认真的
You're serious.
是的
I am.
这也许是我们拥有正常生活的机会
This could be our chance to have a normal life,
组建一个家
to start a family.
你值得跟大家一样幸福
You deserve to be happy just like everyone else.
你难道不想这样吗
Don't you want that?
巴里 你需要马上来管道监狱
Barry, we need you in the Pipeline right now.
有些东西你必须看看
There's something you need to see.
不知为何 他占据了纳什的身体
Somehow, he's taken over Nash's body.
-闪电侠 -斯旺
- Hi, Flash. - Thawne.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我一直想干什么呢
What do I always want?
我想杀了你
To kill you.
我已经没有耐心了
And I'm done being patient.
我等不及割开你的喉咙了
I can't wait to slit your throat.
到那时 在我出去之后
When I do, when I get out--
相信我
believe me.
我会出去的
I will get out.
我会杀了你...
I'm going to kill you...
然后我会杀了你的家人
and then I'm going to kill your family,
接着我还要杀了你的朋友
and then I'm going to kill your friends.
我要杀了你所有的朋友
I'm gonna kill all your friends,
就从你的新朋友纳什开始
starting with your new pal Nash.
-不行 -不行
- No. - No?
不管你对他做了什么 我们都会阻止你的
Whatever you've done to him, we're gonna stop you.
但难道不是这样
But isn't it true...
短短几周之后
that in a few short weeks,
你将没有能力来阻止我 对吗
you're going to be powerless to stop me, right?
因为你的神速力已经死了
Because your Speed Force is dead.
我能感受到
I can feel it.
这就是你的下场 巴里
And that's what you get, Barry,
信任这么一个弱小又可悲的力量的下场
for trusting such a puny, pathetic force.
这也是为什么我创造自己的力量
That's why I built my own.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表