剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
And I wasn't here to protect you.
听着 我只是想确保这个家的安全
Look, I'm--I'm--I'm trying to keep this family safe.
我想要你马上带我去见他
I want you to take me to him right now.
我告诉过你 我不知道他去哪了
I told you I don't know where he's going.
你不用知道 巴里
You don't need to, Barry.
他们离开了 可能大概只有三十分钟
They--they left, what, like 30 minutes ago?
他们很可能仍在八十公里半径范围内
They're probably still within a 50-mile radius.
凭借你的速度 几秒钟就能搜索完整个区域
With your speed, you can search that entire area in seconds.
你知道我做不到 再也不能了
You know I can't, not anymore.
是做不到 还是不想做
Can't or won't?
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
-是的 很简单 巴里 -不 并不是
- Yes, it is, Barry! - No, it isn't!
听着 爱瑞丝 我 我现在是在强撑着
Look, Iris, I'm-- I'm barely hanging on.
我感觉喘不上气
I can't catch my breath.
我觉得头晕 我的脚也麻了
I'm getting dizzy. My feet are numb.
我的手指感到刺痛
My fingers tingle.
我每走一步都感觉好像
It feels like with every step I take,
自己要被撕成两半了
I'm getting ripped in two.
我现在想的都是 如果我明天可以足够快
All I can think about is if I'll be fast enough
我就能救下另一条生命
tomorrow to save another life.
我相信过你 巴里
I trusted you, Barry.
爱瑞丝...
Iris...
现在我们有了另一个共同点
Now we have something else in common.
我们都失去了自己的父母
We both lost our parents.
希望他们都不是白白离开的
I hope that was worth it.
你要去哪 爱瑞丝
Where are you going? Iris.
我想要你离开
I want you to leave.
-你不是认真的吧 -巴里 你总是这么做
- You can't be serious. - Barry, you always do this.
你总是做完了所有选择
You always make all of these decisions,
然后让我们剩下的人来为你收拾残局
and then the rest of us have to deal with the fallout.
闪点 进入神速力
Flashpoint, going into the Speed Force,
带诺拉去未来 还有这次的事
taking Nora into the future, and now this--
-我受够了 巴里 -爱瑞丝...
- I am done, Barry. - Iris...
我要你出去
I want you to get out.
求你了
Please.
好吧 听着 我们可以解决的
Okay, look, we can work through this.
-你就是我的家 -不再是了
- You're my home. - Not anymore.
走
Leave.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表