剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
this crest--
我做了一个承诺
I made a promise
无论如何都将继续战斗
to keep fighting no matter what.
为什么要加上黑色
Hey, why'd you add black to it?
因为 路易斯
Because, Lois,
即便是在最黑暗的时刻 希望依然能够穿破
even in the darkest times, hope cuts through.
希望是将我们救出黑暗的光芒
Hope is the light that lifts us out of darkness.
我必须回去
I must go back.
这家伙不管从哪个地球来都不懂得放弃 是吧
Guy never quits no matter what Earth he's from, huh?
现在又是在自言自语
Now you're just talking to yourself.
变得更糟了
It's getting worse.
把我放回跑步机上
Put me back on that treadmill.
不行 我们会找出别的办法的
No, all right? We'll find another way.
-我在哪 -你是谁
- Where am I? - Who are you?
立刻把我送回弗里兰
Send me back to Freeland now!
淡定 电力男
Calm down, Electric Guy.
我的名字是黑闪电
The name is Black Lightning.
够了
Enough!
我把你带过来 杰弗逊 不是来打架的
I did not bring you here, Jefferson, to fight.
我带你过来是拯救性命的
I brought you here to save lives.
-你们都是什么人 -我是遭弃者
- Who the hell are you people? - I am Pariah.
他是杰弗逊·皮尔斯 在他的地球
This is Jefferson Pierce. On his Earth--
他是个教师 父亲 和英雄
an educator, a father, and a hero.
你是什么意思 我的地球
What do you mean, my Earth?
地球有很多个 杰弗逊
There are multiple Earths, Jefferson--
很多个像这样的地球
many Earths like this one.
你的地球
Your Earth...
刚刚被一股反物质波消灭了
Has just been destroyed by a wave of anti-matter.
那 那
So--so--
林恩 我的姑娘们
Lynn, my girls?
他们都没了
They're gone.
我把你传送过来帮助我们拯救人类
I transported you here to help us save humanity.
你应该救我的家人 而不是我
You should've saved my family, not me!
不是我
Not me!
杰弗逊
Jefferson.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
现在我们需要你的帮助去阻止这个反物质波
Right now we need your help to stop this anti-matter wave.
我无法想象你现在的感受
I can't imagine how you're feeling,
但是我知道失去自己的家人是什么样的感觉
but I do know how it feels to lose your family.
他们现在会让你怎么做
What would they want you to do right now?
求你了
Please.
所有世界都可能消失
All worlds could die.
你们需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
你身后的那台机器
That machine behind you
是反物质波的来源
is the source of the anti-matter wave.
我们需要关掉它
We have to disable it,
但是我们都无法靠近它
but we can't get near it.
你能承受得住这些能量吗
Can you contain that much energy?
只有试试看了
Let's find out.
不要
Don't.
你打开了那本书 你不知道会发生什么
You open that book, and you do not know what will happen.
对吗
Do you?
还有你要拯救的那些地球会怎样
To all of the Earths you're trying to save?
我必须要这么做 凯特
I have to, Kate.
那些人 他们需要帮助
Those people? They need help.
我们也竭尽全力在帮助帮得到的人
And we are doing our best to help who we can.
那可不是答案
That is not the answer.
那我应该怎么做
Then what am I supposed to do?
看着那些人死去问心无愧
Just be okay with all those people dying?
就像布鲁斯那样
Like Bruce?
坚信如果生命该结束 就不插手吗
Believe that if life's supposed to end, just let it?
不 当然不是
No, of course not,
但是如果你打开那本书 它会毁掉你
but if you open that book, it will destroy you.
我必须要这么做
I have to do this.
那么我就必须要阻止你
Then I have to stop you.
你挡不住我
You won't be able to.
你会意外的
You'd be surprised.
我也希望事情不会发展成这样 卡拉
I wish things were different, Kara.
我也想像你一样心存希望
I wish I was hopeful like you.
但是我知道如果你用那本书冒险
But one thing I do know is if you take a chance on that book
万一不管用并且你再出点什么事
and it doesn't work and something happens to you,
那我们就全完了
we're all doomed.
时间不多了 各位
Tick, tock, people.
我们再不解决这个问题
Black Lightning is gonna kill himself
黑闪电就要死了
if we don't solve this soon.
我们需要更多时间
Then we need more time.
我们浪费的每一秒都有一个地球消失
Every second that we waste here another Earth dies.
那能量波也离我妻子越来越近
That wave gets closer to my wife.
我曾经也有过一段婚姻
I was married once, too.
蒂娜总是说让我继续奔跑
Tina always said that keeping me running
是她生活的意义
was her purpose in life,
作为一个过去30年一直在奔跑的人
so as someone who's been running for 30 years,
我来告诉你 有时候
let me tell you. Sometimes,
为了找到做英雄的目的
in order to find your purpose as a hero,
你需要退几步
you gotta take a couple steps back.
改变一下看事情的角度
Reverse the way you see the situation
这样就会看得更广
and see a bigger picture.
就是这样
That's it.
我知道怎样关掉大炮了
I know how to stop the cannon.
这就是那天监视者在时间穹顶说的
This is what The Monitor meant that day in the Time Vault.
这也是我这些年奔跑的意义
This is what I've been running towards all these years.
是时候闪电侠消失于危机中了
It's time for Flash to vanish in Crisis.
翻转跑步机的速度方向
Reversing the treadmill's directional velocity
应该可以使反物质波撤回
could make the anti-matter wave recede
然后聚入神速大炮之中
and funnel back into the speed cannon...
摧毁机器与能量波
Destroying the machine and the wave...
结束这一切
Ending this once and for all...
让我摆脱反监视者的控制
Freeing me from the Anti-Monitor's control.
未来在何方 在此
Where's the future? Right here.
此命归谁 归我
Whose life is this? Mine.
你要怎样活下去
What are you gonna do with it?
不惜一切活下去
Live it by any means necessary.
一切都会没事的 我们会找到他的
It's gonna be okay. We're gonna find him.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
爸爸的灵魂可能永远就消失了
Dad's soul could be lost forever.
家庭是奥利弗的一切 他会回来的
Family's everything to Oliver. He'll come back to us.
奥利弗 奥利弗 奥利弗 等一下 兄弟
Whoa, Oliver, Oliver! Oliver, wait, man.
听我说 我理解你 兄弟
Listen to me. I see you, man,
真抱歉在危机发生时
and I'm so sorry that I wasn't there
我没有在那里支援你 但是我现在来了
to have your back during Crisis, but I'm here now.
我需要你回到我们身边
I need you to come back to us.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
我不能失去你 哥们
I can't lose you, man.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
你好啊 约翰
Hey, John.
-米娅 你也来了 -那是当然的
- Mia, you came. - Of course I did.
她们很漂亮
They're beautiful.
我之前没机会介绍自己 蔡博士
I didn't get to introduce myself earlier, Dr. Choi.
我是来自中城的爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
I'm Iris West-Allen from Central City.
你也是个超级英雄吗
Are you a superhero, too?
不 我和你一样
No, I'm just like you.
我知道这样要求很过分
Look, I know this is a lot to ask
而你想在事情最糟糕的时候与家人在一起
and you're right to want to be with your family
是完全天经地义的
when things go bad.
那你呢
What about you?
很显然你也有特别关心的人
You clearly have someone in your life you care about.
你不想在世界终结时死在对方怀中吗
Don't you want to die holding them when the world ends?
我的老公跟我们不一样
My husband's not like us.
他日复一日在外面去当超级英雄
He goes out there as a superhero day after day
为了保护他的城市不惜一切
and faces whatever he has to to keep his city safe.
那真的很勇敢 爱瑞丝
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表