剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
神经元可以达到这种速度的大脑
whose neurons can fire this fast.
大猩猩古鲁德
巴里在古鲁德的大脑里
Barry's in Grodd's mind.
大猩猩古鲁德
Gorilla Grodd?
天啊 他是我最喜欢的超级反派
Damn. Yo, he is, like, my favorite supervillain ever!
他超级强壮 超级聪明
He's, like, super strong, is super smart,
巴里正被困在他的脑子里
and... Barry's super trapped in his mind,
这真是糟透了
which is very, very bad.
我们修改了古鲁德的心电感应王冠
We modified Grodd's telepathic crown
让他在天眼会继续保持昏迷状态
to keep him in a coma at A.R.G.U.S.
但它的神经抑制功能
But its neural-inhibiting capabilities
只能维持一个意识 很快
can only sustain one mind. Before long,
这个意识就会过载并崩溃
the mindscape will overload and crumble.
如果它崩溃时巴里还在里面
If that happens and Barry's still inside...
他就会死 我们不能直接打电♥话♥给天眼会
He would die. Well, can't we just call A.R.G.U.S.
让他们把它关掉吗
and ask them to shut it off?
不行 如果关掉时
Uh, no. If we do that
巴里还跟古鲁德的意识连接在一起
while Barry's still connected to Grodd's mind,
他就会永远被困在那里
he'll be trapped in there forever.
我还是不明白为什么会这样
I--I still don't understand how this happened.
古鲁德怎么会进入巴里的意识
How did Grodd get inside Barry's mind?
因为我
Because of me.
我之前调试过这东西
When I tweaked this earlier,
我把它的下丘脑连接
I adjusted its hypothalamic connection...
调到了原来的9倍
by a factor of 900%.
好吧
Okay.
这个信♥号♥♥强度已经足够
Well, that's more than enough signal
搭载另一个大脑了
for another brain to piggyback on.
巴里被击倒时就戴着这东西
And Barry was wearing that when he was whammied.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我根本就不该到这儿来
I--I never should've came here.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
你跑了还怎么帮我们
How's you running away gonna help us
把巴里从古鲁德的意识里弄出来
get Barry out of Grodd's mind?
因为如果我不在这里
Because if I'm not around,
至少不会把事情变得更糟
at least I can't make things worse.
听着 我真不想告诉你
Look, I hate to break it to you,
但偶尔让巴里有生命危险
but accidentally putting Barry's life in danger
基本上算是这里的一种惯例了
is kind of a rite of passage around here.
我们都干过这种事 西斯科 我 拉尔夫
We've all done it: Cisco, me, Ralph,
连清洁工都干过
even the janitor.
他在地板上打了太多蜡
He put too much wax on the floor.
但每次我们让他有生命危险之后
But then, after we put his life in danger,
我们都会想办法把他解救出来
we figure out a plan to get him out of it.
所以现在轮到你了
So now it's your turn.
我六年级的时候
You know, in the sixth grade, I got into the science fair
用吸尘器零件做成的"千年隼号♥"
with a "Millennium Falcon" that I built
参加过一次科技展
out of used vacuum parts.
它之前飞起来过
I mean, it--it flew
还有很多功能 像无人机一样
and everything, like a drone.
但是科技展那天
But on the day of the fair,
它没飞起来
it didn't fly.
进气管里面的铁锈阻碍了空气
Uh, rust in the intake manifold was preventing air from getting
进入燃烧室 然后导致它...
into the combustion, which was then causing it to...
对不起 总之
Sorry. Anyway,
我求我的老师让我把它修好
I had begged my teacher to let me fix it
第二天再飞一次
and then fly again the next day.
他拒绝了
He said no.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
他是老派人
He was an old school brother.
他说
And he said...
在现实世界中 我们这样的人
that in the real world, people like us...
我们没有第二次机会
we don't get a second chance.
等等
Hold on.
我不会假装了解
I'm not gonna pretend like I have any idea
你的生活是什么样的
what your life has been like,
而且我知道我们在这里做的某些事情
and I know that some of the stuff we do in here
跟现实世界没有任何关系
has nothing to do with the real world,
但我要给你第二次机会
but I'm offering you a second chance.
因为你应该拥有第二次机会
Because you deserve one.
因为我们都应该拥有第二次机会
'Cause we all do.
爸爸 对不起 我不知怎么记错了
Dad, I'm so sorry. I don't know how I made that mistake.
我记得跟你约的12点半
I--I thought I said 12:30.
没问题 我会点你平常点的菜
Not a problem. I'll order you the usual.
听起来不错 我马上过去
Yeah, that sounds great. I'll be there soon.
爱你
Love you.
约瑟夫·卡弗文档下载中
下载完成
准备好了吗 好了
Ready to do this? Yes.
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
伊娃 看着我
Eva, look at me.
相信自己 你能做到
Trust yourself. You can do this.
我不相信的是这个机器
It's the machine I don't trust.
它发射出的亚原子粒子
The subatomic particles this emits
会穿透镜子的表面
will penetrate the mirror's surface,
但它不会突破世界之间的障碍 会失败的
but it won't pierce the barrier between the worlds. It will fail.
那我们也不会比现在更糟
Then we're no worse off than we are right now.
我能控制镜子碎片
I made the mirror pieces move.
我们再回去试试
Let's just go back to trying that.
伊娃 我们应该尽我们所能
Eva, we should be trying everything we can
离开这里 对吗
to get out of here, right?
我
I...
还有另一个你不想让我
There's another reason why you don't want me
使用这个机器的原因 是吗
to use this machine, isn't there?
没有 我 我 我 我 我最好去躺着
No, I--I--I... I--I better go lie down.
-伊娃 你在隐瞒什么 -什么都没有
- Eva, w-what are you hiding? - Nothing!
我为什么不信你呢
Why don't I believe you?
-相信我 我们不能用它 -为什么不能用它
- Trust me, we can't use it. - Why can't we use it?
因为这个
Because of this!
-我的 -伊娃
- Oh, my-- - Eva!
你现在成乔了
You're Joe now?
当闪电侠看到古鲁德
Oh. When Flash sees Grodd,
他从他的过去看到了敌人
he sees an enemy from his past.
古鲁德想让闪电侠看见一张他信任的脸
Grodd wants Flash to see a face he can trust.
让我对抗索罗瓦
And having me fight Solovar
是为了让我相信你
was supposed to make me trust you?
古鲁德认为闪电侠可以打败他
Grodd thought Flash could beat him.
你错了 他差点杀了我
You were wrong! He almost killed me!
但那就是你的计划 对吗
But that was your plan, wasn't it?
不是
No.
那是什么 发生了什么
What's that? What's happening?
那是索罗瓦吗
Is that Solovar?
这个世界正在崩塌
This world is crumbling.
神经抑制剂再也不能承受两个人的压力了
The neural inhibitor can no longer take the strain of two minds.
如果它失败了这个脑子会发生什么
What happens to this mindscape if it fails?
古鲁德和闪电侠会一起死
Both Grodd and Flash die together.
你这么想要复仇以至于为了置我于死地
You wanted revenge so badly that you were willing to die
-连自己的性命也能不要 -不是
- just to take me with you? - No.
古鲁德变了
Grodd has changed.
没有什么能让你改变
Nothing could ever make you change.
甚至是无限世界的危机也不能吗
Not even the Crisis of Infinite Worlds?
你怎么知道危机的
How do you know about Crisis?
古鲁德的大脑没有被
Grodd's mind wasn't affected
多元宇宙的融合所影响
by the merging of the multiverse,
但是古鲁德仍然能感知到现实的变化
but Grodd can still sense changes in the reality,
像猩猩城的变化 城现在在这
changes like Gorilla City. City is here now.
猩猩们现在在这 古鲁德知道
The gorillas are here now. Grodd knows this.
-古鲁德想回家 -为什么
- Grodd wants to return home. - Why?
所以你能组建另一支军队来攻击中城
So you can create another army to attack Central City
只想毁掉你路上的每一个人
just to destroy everyone in your path?
这就是古鲁德以前的样子
That is who Grodd used to be.
古鲁德想要权利
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表