剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
闪电侠
第六季 第十一集
惊喜 亲爱的
Surprise, babe.
确实惊喜
Yeah, wow.
这次不是香蕉
This is not a banana.
我知道还有几天才到情人节
I know Valentine's Day isn't for a couple of days,
不过我想何不提前
but I thought why not?
我要在这周的
Let me surprise my hubby
疯狂超能力者袭击前 给老公一个惊喜
before some crazy meta-of-the-week strikes.
等等 我来
Here, wait, I got it.
你的胳膊还好吗
How's your arm?
还是刺痛 但已经好些了
I mean, it stings, but it's a bit better.
是吗
Yeah?
如果你真的想吃香蕉
You know, if you really want a banana,
我可以去厨房♥...
I could always go in the kitchen...
不不 我不需要香蕉
No, no. No, I don't need a banana.
这看起来棒极了
This all looks awesome.
这些松饼非常的...
I mean, the pancakes are really...
圆
round.
迫不及待想尝尝它们
Excited to taste 'em
用我的嘴尝
with my mouth.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你什么时候学会...
When did you learn to...
我是说这太好吃了
I mean, these are really good.
-谢谢 -真的好吃
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这是鲜榨果汁吗
Is this fresh-squeezed?
我们如今可能拥有了一台非常贵的榨汁机
We may or may not now own a very expensive juicer.
不得不说你这一早给了我足够的惊喜
Gotta say, you're full of surprises this morning.
今天才刚刚开始呢
Well, the day is young.
你怎么有时间
Wait, how did you have time
做这么多东西
to get a spread like this together?
貌似昨天挺疯狂的
I mean, it sounded like yesterday was insane.
确实是
Yeah, it was,
所以公民报小队在继续调查卡夫之前
which is why Team Citizen is regrouping
要重组一下
before we go after Carver again.
至于这些
And as for all this,
要感谢有24小时杂货铺
thank God for 24-hour grocery stores.
阿门
Amen.
为您提醒
This is your reminder.
您预订了2月14号♥晚上7点钟
You have a reservation at Giovanni's
在乔瓦尼餐厅的晚餐
February 14th at 7:00 p.M.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
如果我们今晚也预订一个晚餐
If we also made a reservation for tonight,
我们来一个没有紧急情况的
we could up our chances
情人节晚餐的可能性就会大一些
of having an emergency-free Valentine's Day dinner.
只要我们一起过情人节
Well, I don't care when we have dinner,
我不在乎什么时候吃饭
as long as we're together.
Alexa 中午提醒我
Alexa, set a reminder
亚马逊语♥音♥助手
给乔瓦尼餐厅打电♥话♥
to call Giovanni's today at noon.
好的 到时我会提醒您
Okay, I'll remind you.
真棒 你把早饭吃完
Great. You finish eating.
-肯定吃完 -我去洗个澡
- I will. - I'm gonna go take a shower.
好的
Okay.
你棒呆了
You're amazing.
你个小混球
Son of a motherless goat.
别想挑战我的耐心
You do not want to test me.
谢天谢地 还好只是你
Ah, thank God it's just you.
你没胶带了
You're out of tape.
你自己进来的吗
Did you just let yourself in?
放松
Relax.
我又不是个擅长瞄准
I'm not some whack job meta-killer
或有不可告人的动机的疯狂超能力杀手
with crazy good aim and ulterior motives.
不再是了
Anymore.
光博士再上门拜访一次确实会很糟
Another house call from Dr. Light would suck,
但我说的是纳什
but I was actually talking about Nash.
他现在简直是一级跟屁虫
He's a total stage-one clinger.
你昨天不是中枪了吗
Didn't you get shot yesterday?
你不应该在一个放满
Shouldn't you be soaking
冷冻青豆的浴缸里泡着什么的吗
in a tub of frozen peas or something?
然后错过我的第一次情人节吗
And miss out on my first Valentine's Day?
当然不行
No way!
我讨厌情人节
I hate Valentine's Day,
而且我还有很多工作要做 所以
and I have a lot of work to do, so...
知道吗 据我所知
You know, it's my understanding
讨厌情人节的人有两种
that there are two kinds of people who hate Valentine's Day.
第一种认为这是巨石糖果公♥司♥捏造出来的节日
One, those who think it's a made-up holiday by Big Candy,
或是第二种 心碎的人
or two, those with a broken heart.
我认为你是第二种
I think you're the second one.
我不是
No. I'm not.
是吗 其实我觉得你是
Really? I think actually you are.
我认为这个玩情绪摇滚的
And I think Mr. Emerson Fairweather
爱默生·费尔韦瑟
又一个等待爱情的情人节
爱默生·费尔韦瑟先生是始作俑者
is the emo dope who's responsible.
我们是在他的乐队演出后认识的
We met after a gig his band played.
总之 我们没成
Anyway, it didn't work out.
又一个等待爱情的情人节
开始喝酒吧
喝咖啡不喝鸡尾酒
又一个等待爱情的情人节
"Another Valentine's Day waiting for love.
开始喝酒吧
Let the drinking begin.
标签是 喝咖啡不喝鸡尾酒
#CoffeeNotCocktails."
你们俩天生一对
Look, you're perfect for each other.
你们有共同点
You have something in common.
你们俩都那么悲惨
You're both miserable.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for the reminder.
也许你和翻闹小子先生
You know, maybe you and Mr. Fall Out Boy
可以一起玩 一起闷闷不乐
can go off and be mopey together,
然后你就不会讨厌情人节了
and then you wouldn't hate Valentine's Day.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, have we met?
这上面说
Look, says here
他明天会回吉特斯咖啡
he's gonna be back at Jitters tomorrow.
喜欢新吉特斯咖啡的装潢
明天也许会去
你猜怎么着 我们也去
And you know what? So are we.
因为我要让你们俩复合
'Cause I'm gonna get the two of you back together
找回情人节爱情
for some V-Day love.
丘比特要求的
Cupid demands it.
什么
What?
我很高兴我们决定今晚一起共进晚餐
I'm glad we decided to do dinner tonight.
虽然还没到日子 但是一起庆祝情人节
It's awesome celebrating Valentine's together,
实在太棒了
even if it's early.
是啊
Yeah.
没有危机和暗淡的未来向我们袭来
No Crisis, no dark future looming over us.
感觉很好
Feels nice.
真的很好
It really does.
晚上好
Buonasera.
很对不起 我们不会说意大利语
I'm so sorry. We don't speak Italian.
可以给我们点时间吗
And can we just get another minute?
谢谢
Grazie.
怎么
What?
你会说意大利语吗
What-- do you speak Italian?
这个嘛
Oh, well--
你知道几个月前
you know that story that I was writing
我写的那篇关于小意大利的报道吗
a few months ago on Little Italy?
我学会了一两句
Well, I picked up a phrase or two.
比如说该死
Like porca miseria.
那是个骂人的词
It's a curse word,
但字面上是"痛苦至极"的意思
but it literally means "Pig misery."
很奇怪吧
Yeah, weird, right?
玫瑰是红色的
Roses are red,
紫罗兰是蓝色的
violets are blue,
站出来 索尔?弗兰克尔
step forward, Saul Frankel,
不然我就杀光你们所有人
or I'll kill all of you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表