剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So you keep your mouth shut about who I am,
而我也会绝口不提你的身份
I keep mine shut about who you are.
可以吗 伸缩人
Deal, Elongated Man?
苏 你告诉我的话里有真话吗
Sue, was anything you told me real?
有
Yes.
也没有
And no.
再会了 滑头
See you around, Slick.
中城警局
CCPD.
你们都被捕了
You're all under arrest.
想得美 警官
Nice try, officer.
但我的储藏箱里有无声警报
But I have a silent alarm on my deposit box.
所以我知道你是偷了我的东西
So I know you stole that from me.
没有手♥机♥
No phone.
想伸长穿过这些栏杆
Can't stretch through these bars
一定会被烤熟
without getting seriously toasty.
总是有备而来
Always come prepared.
你不会想这么做的
You don't wanna do this.
不 我想
Yeah, I do.
我就是这种人
I'm that guy.
你别想那么轻易地摆脱我
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
稍等我们一下
Give us a minute.
把他们都杀了
Kill 'em both.
我在你体内吗
I'm inside you?
你知道这有多恶心吗
Do you have any idea how disgusting this is?
我在救你的命
I'm saving your life.
不 你没有 我们不是搭档
No, you're not. We are not partners.
我之前被枪击也没事
I have handled being shot at before.
这真是一点也不稀奇
Why does that not surprise me?
让我出去
Let me out.
可以 我让你出去
Sure, I'll let you out.
不过我之后会送你去铁山监狱
And then I'll take you to Iron Heights
只等这群蠢货子弹用光就好
as soon as these idiots run out of ammo.
你就不能闭嘴吗 做点什么呀
Ugh, do you ever shut up? Do something.
我正在做
I am doing something.
你对现在这种情景有任何帮助吗
What's your contribution to this quaint little scenario?
我想想 没有
Oh, wait, nothing.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
总是有备而来
Always come prepared.
你好 苏
我想你身上有属于我的东西
难道就没有不想杀你的人吗
Is there anyone that doesn't want to kill you?
还真没有
Not really.
别跑了 老朋友
我真得要学习西班牙语了
I have really gotta learn Spanish.
你想要钻石吗
You want the diamond?
过来拿啊
Come and get it.
你真是个蠢货
我这个蠢货也能宰了你
好吧
来跳一曲探戈吧
看来我们都被骗了
Looks like we both been had.
她把他削弱了
She softened him up.
我们杀了他
Let's finish the job.
交给你了 韦斯特队长
It's all yours, Captain West.
谢谢你 闪电侠 把他们带走
Thanks, Flash. Clear this out, guys.
兄弟
Hey, bud.
闪电侠
Flash.
是他
It's him.
就是他抢劫了我们
He's the one who robbed us.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你认错人了 先生
That's a case of mistaken identity, sir.
韦斯特队长会解释的
I'm sure Captain West can explain.
没事的
It's all right.
抱歉我没能及时收到消息
Hey man, I'm sorry I got word late,
但是我搜索了这里 紫外线跑了
but I searched the whole area. Ultraviolet's gone.
-我没能阻止她 -别担心 我们会抓住她的
- Couldn't stop her. - But don't worry, we'll get her.
我保证
I promise.
我说的不是紫外线
I wasn't talking about Ultraviolet.
苏·迪尔伯恩 搜索中
洛林已经被逮捕了
Loring's in custody,
但是面部识别系统在中城
but facial recognition isn't picking her up anywhere
找不到她
in Central City.
看来苏·迪尔伯恩消失了
Looks like Sue Dearbon has vanished.
再一次
Again.
这是我的错
That's on me.
她耍得我
She played me, Iris.
约翰·克特兰 爵士乐历史上最伟大的萨克斯管演奏家之一
就像 克特兰耍萨克斯一样
Like...Coltrane's soprano sax.
拉尔夫 你不要为此自责
Ralph, you can't beat yourself up.
你又不知道她是这样的人
I mean, it's not like you knew who you were dealing with.
我应该是侦探大♥师♥
I'm supposed to be a master detective!
拉尔夫 我们都曾经相信过
Ralph, we've all put our trust in people
背叛自己的人 谁知道我经历了多少次
who have betrayed us. God knows I have.
我要去拆掉我的犯罪记录板
I'm gonna go tear down my crime board.
他这次可是需要点时间来平复一切了
It's gonna take him a while to get over this one.
乔告诉我你今天去警局了
Hey, Joe told me that you came by CCPD today.
我知道你没和我打招呼的原因
I think I know why you didn't come say hi.
万一它落入坏人之手该怎么办
What happened to it falling into the wrong hands?
在我们手里很安全
These are the right hands.
乔和我发现了一些证据 指出卡弗的杀手
Joe and I found evidence linking Carver's assassins
和更多凶杀案的联♥系♥
to more killings.
警局以为这些案件是意外事故
Crimes that CCPD thought were accidents.
黑洞比我预想的要危险许多
Black Hole is a lot more dangerous than I even realized.
但是如果你能在调查中用到它
But if you can use this in your investigation in any way
更快地扳倒卡弗和他的手下
to bring down Carver and his people faster,
这就是好事
then that's a good thing.
虽然我不信任世人...
And while I don't trust the world...
但我相信你
I do trust you.
全心全意
With everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和镜子有着连接 就算
You have a connection to the mirror, even
它已破裂
when it's broken.
你现在听起来才是疯了
Now who sounds crazy?
过去的六年里 我见过很多奇怪的事
I've seen a lot of strange things in the last six years.
你可以控制镜子是最不怪异的
You being able to control that mirror is the least of it.
萨姆·斯卡德甚至可以在镜子中穿越
Sam Scudder could even travel through them.
我可不是穿过镜子只为了抢银行的
Well, I'm not a meta-criminal who jumps through mirrors
超能力罪犯
to rob banks.
我知道
I know.
你比他们要好
You're much more than that.
这个世界里只有我们两个
We're the only people in this world, Eva,
相信我 你比你自己认为的要坚强许多
so trust me when I say that you're stronger than you think.
你是生还者
You're a survivor.
现在去证明吧
Now prove it.
成功了 现在继续
You did it. Now keep going.
1,323...
我还在你身边
I'm still with you.
我是怎么做到的
How did I do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我保证 我们会弄明白的
But I promise you, we will figure it out.
激光共焦扫描
麦克洛奇遭神秘组织威胁
游戏开始
Game on.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表