剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我知道当思考者挟持了我的身体后
I know it sucked sitting courtside for the Thinker show
只能袖手旁观很不好受
when he hijacked my body,
我认为自从托马斯死后
and I think that you've been going through something similar
你经历着相同的感受
since Thomas died.
在参加那场葬礼以后
And after being at that funeral,
看着那个女人在她生命的最后几天如此充实
seeing that woman live the last days of her life to the fullest,
我认为那让你
I think that made you
想要从现在开始你最好的人生
want to start living your best life right now.
那不是我该做的 好吗
That's not my gig, okay?
我与坏人战斗 保护小凯的安全
I fight the bad guys, keep Caitie safe,
然后回到我的笼子里
and then go back in my cage.
我只能默然接受
I just have to deal with it.
你想过去问问凯特琳她的感受吗
Have you thought to ask Caitlin how she feels?
她能说什么
What's she gonna say?
"来吧 冰霜 你来掌舵"
"Go ahead, Frost, take the wheel."
只有一种方法能找到答案
There's only one way to find out.
巴里 我认为我们是时候面对真♥相♥了
You know, Barry, I think it's time we faced the truth.
我不能放弃切斯特
I can't give up on Chester.
不 我是指
No, I meant...
诺拉的事
About Nora.
我知道我们一直在说我们没事
Look, I know we keep saying that we're fine,
但我还是想念从前的诺拉 巴里
but I still miss the Nora that was, Barry,
不是将来的诺拉 我认为你也是
not the Nora that will be, and I think that you do too.
我认为这是你整个夏天都努力工作的原因
I think that's why you've been working so hard all summer.
我想着如果我能通过保护人们
I thought if I could keep people safe,
来弥补我对她的思念
that it would make up for how much I miss her.
想想这个夏天所有的工作和加班加时
Think all the work this summer and the long hours,
逼着自己 逼着整个团队
pushing myself, pushing the team...
如此我才能避开我最害怕的
It's so I could avoid what scares me the most...
我永远也想不开的
that I'll never get over this.
没有针对我们这种经历的互助小组
There is no support group for what we're experiencing.
你知道我为什么在那个垃圾场吗
You know why I was at that junkyard?
我把我的紫色夹克弄丢了
I lost my purple jacket.
我很想
And I was obsessed
找回它 因为
with getting it back because...
我想着
You know, in my mind...
诺拉需要它
Nora needs it.
她需要它来成为XS
You know, she needs it to become XS.
当那东西吞掉它 就...
And when that thing swallowed it, just--
有那么一秒钟
just for, like, a tiny second,
我想让它也吞了我
I wanted it to swallow me too.
我们能挺过去的唯一方法
You know, the only way we're gonna get through this
就是一起背负这个包袱
is if we carry this burden together.
巴里 这是唯一的方法
It's the only way, Barry.
我们没时间了
We just ran out of time.
所以我们怎样从黑洞中取出切斯特的意识
Okay, so how do we get Chester's consciousness out of the black hole?
构成切斯特思想的电脉冲
Well, the electrical impulses that make up Chester's mind
刚刚越过黑洞的门槛
are just past the black hole's threshold,
但是由于他的突触能量是负电荷
but since his synaptic energy has a negative charge--
我可以用闪电的正电荷来吸引他的能量
I could use my lightning's positive charge
来吸引他的能量
to attract his energy.
-就像磁铁 -没错
- Like a magnet. - Exactly.
之后呢 你怎么在里面活下来
Then what? I mean, how are you gonna survive inside of there?
你的 你的神速力光环会保护你的是吗
Well, your-- your Speed Force aura should protect you, right?
如果它没有呢
What if it doesn't?
重力会在几秒钟把你压成
The gravimetric forces will crush you
亚原子那么小
to a subatomic size within seconds.
那不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
神速力的强度远远超过
The Speed Force is a billion times stronger
任何重力
than any gravimetric force.
就算你活着进去了 我们也没有办法
Even if you do survive the entry, we don't have a way
在你出来时保证切斯特思想的完整性
of keeping Chester's mind intact on the way out.
我们需要量子计算机的
We'd need superconductive wiring
超导线路来实现这一点
from a quantum computer to do that,
据我所知 那些只存在于未来
and last time I checked, those only exist in the future.
诺拉
Nora.
我们的诺拉 她还能帮我们
Our Nora, she can still help us.
我的天 她的辅助护手
Oh, my God, her back-up gauntlet.
西斯科 它还在这
Cisco, it's still here.
那个护手有我们需要的导线
That gauntlet's gonna have the filament we need.
我会把它抽出来穿进你的西装里
I'll strip it out and thread it into your suit.
好的 拉尔夫 与此同时
Okay, in the meantime, Ralph,
你能和冰霜帮助中城警局疏散市区吗
can you and Frost help CCPD evacuate downtown?
冰霜准备好出来 并使用西斯科的礼物了
Frost is ready to come out and to use Cisco's present.
队长 你不该出来的
Captain, you shouldn't be out here!
这也是我的城市
It's my city too.
帮助这些人离开这里
Help these people get out of here.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
不
No!
跑啊 老弟
Run, dude.
不用谢
You're welcome.
战衣已完成
Suit's finished.
很好
Okay, great,
等巴里把切斯特的意识带出来后
so when Barry gets Chester's consciousness out of there,
他该怎么利用那股能量
what is he supposed to do with that energy?
-你记得精神增强室吗 -记得 但是没用啊
- You remember the MAC? - Yeah, but it's not working.
是 但是结构的完整性足够强大来
No, but the structural integrity is strong enough
容纳突触能量
to contain synaptic energy.
而且我们已经把切斯特移进去了 所以...
Besides, we already moved Chester into it, so...
等等 什么 "我们"移♥动♥了切斯特
I'm sorry, what? "We" moved Chester?
没错
That's right.
虽然我很小 但我能臂力可不小
I may be small, but I can bench my body weight.
就这样
That's it.
从第一天起我就想在合适之时放这首歌♥了
I've been saving this for the right moment since day one.
此曲为Queen乐队的1980版《飞侠哥顿》(Flash Gordon)主题曲
有没有搞错 西斯科
Really, Cisco?
那家伙要去勇闯黑洞呢
The guy is running in and out of a black hole.
有道理
Good point.
时机到了 冲
That's your window, go!
-他多久能出来 -几秒钟
- How long before he comes out? - Seconds.
我猜的
I think.
-"你猜的" -我猜的
- "You think"? - I think.
巴里
Barry?
巴里 听得见我说话吗
Barry, can you hear me?
巴里
Barry.
巴里 巴里 求你说话
Barry--Barry, please, say something.
宝贝 求你了
Babe, please.
巴里 我不能再失去你了
Please, Barry, I can't lose you too.
天啊
Oh, my God.
快来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
黑洞崩溃了
The black hole imploded.
切斯特
Chester?
听得见吗
Can you hear me?
回到这里 回到我们身边
Come back here, to us,
回到这具身体上 回归你自己
to this body, to yourself.
大家闹起来
What up, party people?
你是闪电侠
Hey--hey, you're the Flash.
有高速异能和闪电什么的
With the speeding around and the lightning and all that.
我是大粉丝 大粉丝
Hey, big fan, man, big fan.
还有 我在哪里
Also, where am I? -
本地新闻
闪电侠拯救城市 清理正在进行
切斯特好多了
Chester is doing so much better.
别误会 他还是 你懂的
I mean, don't get me wrong, he's still, you know,
眼睛里闪烁着橙色的暗能量
glowing in the eyes with orange dark energy,
但他精神很好
but he's in really good spirits.
他还要多久才能出来
How long until he gets out?
凯特琳说他的分子需要在亚原子水平上改变
Caitlin said his molecules need to destabilize at the subatomic level.
我觉得他还要在精神增强室里
My guess is he'll need to cook in the MAC
待上四到六周或者更久 直到他正常为止
for another four to six weeks, maybe more, until he's back to normal.
相信我 在此期间
Well, believe me, he is more than happy to chill here
他很乐意呆在尖端科研实验室
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表