剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I was playing a role to get information.
好吧 那你也有点过火了
Okay, well, that was maybe crossing a line.
我相信他们有自己的黑道医生
I'm sure they have some sort of mob doctor
在里面
in there somewhere.
好吧 但 我的意思是这么做很鲁莽
Okay, but, I mean, it was reckless,
而且还可能适得其反
and it could've backfired.
但是什么事都没有 因为我知道我在干什么
But it didn't, because I knew what I was doing.
而且我得到这个了
And we got this.
伊沃实验室
这就是阿姆内特的下一个目标吗
Is this Amunet's next target?
我们一起去抓她吧
Let's go get her.
我是真的喜欢爆♥炸♥声
Ooh, I do love loud noises.
太棒了
Yeah.
送给拥有一切的我
For the lady who has everything.
看起来你在酒吧得到的消息是对的
Well, your source at the bar was right.
她来了
She's here.
是啊 但是她在干什么
Yeah, but what is she doing?
你知道那是什么东西吗
Any idea what that tech is?
不知道
No.
但是我敢说这跟她偷的第一个设备有关
But I'm betting it's connected to the first device she stole.
我们应该研究一下怎么阻止她
We have to figure out how to stop her,
在一切变得更糟
before things get--
之前
Worse.
这正是我在找的
Just what I was looking for.
金面人跟阿姆内特是一伙的
Goldface is working with Amunet?
他们过去确实有一腿
Well, they did used to date.
你来得太晚了 基斯
You're too late, Keith.
莱斯莉
Oh, Leslie.
你知道我不能让你带它走
You know I can't let you leave with that.
我觉得他们没有合作
I don't think they're working together.
是的
No.
这是场群架
This is a gang war.
我想你到这里来
I suppose you're here
是要偷我的东西
to steal what's mine.
一贯如此
Typical.
什么是你的
What's yours?
亲爱的 那个设备是我的
Baby, that device belongs to me.
又来了
Oh, here we go again
还是这么有占有欲
with the possessive man routine.
那些黑胶唱片是我的 基斯
The vinyl records were mine, Keith.
你什么时候喜欢电台司令乐队
Since when did you like Radiohead?
我有《OK电脑》的180克黑胶唱片
I had "OK Computer" on 180 gram vinyl
而且是三折叠唱片封套
with a triple gatefold sleeve!
夸张了
Overrated.
你溜走时带走了
You skipped out
我的《冲出康普顿》原声带
with my "Straight Outta Compton" soundtrack!
得了吧 好像你遇到我之前
Oh, please, like you even knew who N.W.A were
认得异见人士乐队一样
before you met me!
安保 不许动
Security, freeze!
都不许动
Don't anybody move.
那个需要时间来解决
Took some doing setting up that deal,
你居然带着我的音乐从乔瓦尼餐厅溜走
and you just stroll out of Giovanni's with my score?
抱歉没感到抱歉
Sorry not sorry.
-宝贝 -我说了不许动
- Baby. - I said freeze!
你知道我不会让事情变成这样的
You know I'm not letting it go down like that.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
看来某人失手了
Looks like somebody's lost their touch.
我说了把手举起来
I said put your hands in the air!
真的吗
Really?
我倒觉得某人不再去健身房♥了
Looks to me like somebody's lost their gym membership.
警告 电气危险源
-巴里 -怎么了
- Barry. - What?
如果阿姆内特知道闪电侠在这就糟了
It'll be bad if Amunet knows the Flash is here.
是的 但那个保安可能会受重伤
Yeah, but that guard might get really hurt.
我得做些什么
I have to do something.
伊沃实验室
设备精良 禁止靠近
泡再多的健身房♥
Yeah, well, no amount of gym time
我也不能拎起来你的行李
could help me lift all your baggage!
还是能拎起来这家伙的
Still strong enough to lift this though.
你还好吗 没事吧
You okay? You okay?
再见 费利西娅
Bye, Felicia.
你怎么提起来的
How did you lift that?
肾上腺素
Uh...adrenaline.
呆在这别动 你会没事的
Stay here, okay? You'll be okay.
或许吧
Probably.
他们在哪
Where are they?
-走了 -什么
- Gone. - What?
咱们去追他们吧 我们必须拿到那个箱子
Well, let's go after them. We have to get the case.
谁还需要箱子
Who needs the case
当你已经拿到里面的东西
when you've got what's inside?
我的天
Ah. Oh, my God.
你找到什么了吗
Hey. Did you find anything?
你为什么这么疲惫
Why are you so tired?
我不知道
I don't know, I mean--
为了不让阿姆内特和金面人看到我
I mean, to keep Amunet and Goldface from seeing me,
我不得不跑快 快到几乎是隐形的
I had to run so fast I was practically invisible,
但越来越糟了
but it's getting bad out there.
他们那些帮派开始交易袭击了
I mean, their gangs are just trading attacks.
好像两边都认为
It's like both sides think
另一边有第二个设备
that the other has the second device.
我给我爸打电♥话♥了
Yeah. I called my dad.
他说阿姆内特和金面人
He said that Amunet and Goldface
紧跟犯罪对象
are sticking to criminal targets
比如对方的藏匿屋 但
like each other's stash houses, but...
我不知道 我觉得
I don't know, I think
他们想伤害对方
they're trying to hurt each other,
不仅仅是他们的生意
not just their businesses.
好吧
Okay. All right.
在查明他们的目的之前
Well, until we know what they're after,
我还是继续用超级速度巡逻吧
I guess I'll just keep patrolling at super speed.
我只是担心会有无辜的人
I'm just worried some innocent people
在我们等待这件事平息时
are gonna get caught in their crossfire
会被卷入他们的交火
while we wait for this thing to blow over.
我觉得这件事不会平息下来 巴里
I don't think it will, Barry.
阿姆内特和金面人在伊沃实验室发生争执时
When Amunet and Goldface were arguing at Ivo,
用的是对方的真名
they used each other's real names.
他们在争论老唱片收藏
They argued about an old record collection.
这是很私人的事
That's personal.
私人恩怨不会轻易平息
Personal doesn't just blow over.
但是盗窃技术装置怎么会是私人恩怨
But what's personal about stealing tech?
我给蔡瑞安打了电♥话♥
Okay, so I called Ryan Choi.
阿姆内特偷的第一件装置
The first item that Amunet stole?
是一台特制的紫外线投影仪
A specialized UV projector.
第二件装置是生物群落模拟仓库
The second item was a biome simulated storage unit.
把它们组合在一起
If you combine the two,
可以用来运输脆弱的植物性生物
it can be used to transport delicate, plant-based life.
他们在找一种植物 为什么
They're after a plant? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果他们在找的话 它可能很危险
But if those two are after it, it's probably dangerous.
没错
Yeah.
我之前写报道时认识的一个植物学家
So a botanist source I used from an old story
正在调查这件事
is looking into it,
但是有一个更直接的解决方法
but I think there's a faster way to figure this out.
我们把阿姆内特想要的给她
We give Amunet what she wants.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我们利用现有的筹码 接近阿姆内特
We use the leverage we have, we get close to Amunet,
从内部解决这件事
and we solve this thing from the inside.
不行
No.
这样做太过危险了
I mean, that's way too dangerous.
-阿姆内特认识我们俩 -那又怎样
- I mean, Amunet knows both of us. - So?
我们要按兵不动
So we stay put.
你的意思是要我不动
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表