剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
When I was seven,
我骑自行车摔得很严重 那是我生日时
I skidded out pretty badly on a bike she bought me
她送我的
for my birthday.
想像一下 小孩子吓坏了 不仅膝盖擦伤
Imagine a scared kid with two scraped knees
鼻子还流血
and a bloody nose.
我妈找到我的时候 她把我扶起来
When Mum found me, she picked me right up,
拍拍我身上的灰
she brushed me off,
叫我回到车上继续骑
and told me to get back on my bike and ride.
我试了 但是不行
I tried, but I couldn't.
我就好像是瘫痪了
It was almost like I was paralyzed,
伤口很痛
it hurt so bad.
那时她和我说 伤口会愈合的
That's when she told me that I would heal.
我绝不能让一点点痛苦阻止我
That I must never let a little pain stop me
去到我人生中本该去的地方
from getting to where I needed to go in life,
她说得对
and she was right.
我愈合了
I did heal.
足以长大成人
Enough to grow up
并追随她的脚步
and follow in her footsteps.
虽然一个美丽的生命被夺走
And even though a beautiful life was cut short
但在她与自我治愈的战斗上失败时
when she lost her battle to heal herself...
她依然帮助我到达了我今天所在的位置
She is still helping me to get to where I need to go today.
因此 我永远感激
And for that, I will always be grateful.
谢谢你 乔纳森
Thank you, Jonathan.
拉姆齐 你好
Ramsey, hi.
我为你的失去感到遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
你母亲是个无与伦比的女人
Your mother was an incredible woman.
我会想念她的
I'm gonna miss her.
你能来对她意义重大
It means so much that you came.
妈妈其实在你身上看到了一些她自己
Mum actually saw something of herself in you.
估计是因为你们都成就非凡
Probably because you're both overachievers.
你的手真凉
Your hands are so cold.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
对不起 我没事
Yeah, sorry, I'm fine.
应该只是着凉了
Um, probably just coming down with something.
我希望不是
Well, I hope not.
医生一般都不是好病人
Doctors make rubbish patients.
能见到你真好
It was nice to see you.
凯瑟琳
Eh, Caitlin?
最近事情有些 疯狂
Things have been a bit, um, crazy.
你想没事来喝杯茶吗
Do you fancy coming around for a cuppa sometime?
你知道的 正式地叙叙旧
You know, for a proper catch-up.
我现在真的需要有个人可以聊天
I could really use someone to talk to right now.
当然 什么时候都可以
Of course, any time.
给我打个电♥话♥就好
Just give me a call.
我的记录上显示你父亲的东西
Well, my log says that your father's stuff
大概就在这附近
should have ended up somewhere around here.
在这里
There it is.
一定很重要吧
Must be pretty important.
是的
Yeah, it is.
谢谢你
Thanks.
抓住
H-hang on!
我抓住你了
I've got you!
抓住
Hang on!
你没事吧
You okay?
什么东西
What the hell?
我昨晚好想你 你还好吗
I missed you last night. Are you sure you're okay?
还好
Yeah.
你来这里是要做什么
What were you doing out here anyway?
我在追踪一个线索
I was following up on a lead.
《公民报》收到一个线报
"The Citizen" Got a tip
说发生了一系列垃圾场盗窃案
that there were a series of junkyard robberies.
居然有人会因为垃圾被偷报♥警♥
People file police reports for stolen trash?
是啊 你知道的
Yeah, well, you know,
这里不全是垃圾
not everything that's here is garbage.
这里全是垃圾
Everything here is garbage!
我讨厌垃圾
I hate garbage.
好吧 和捉鬼敢死队玩吧
Okay, have fun with Ghostbusters.
我们回家见
I'll see you at home.
你找到什么了吗
What do you got?
这地方堆满了 不是双关
This site is littered-no pun intended--
伽马射线和磁星域
with gamma rays and magnetar fields.
你什么意思 袭击爱瑞丝的是...
What are you saying? Iris was attacked by a--
对 一个黑洞
Yeah, a frakkin' black hole.
这信息量太大不好消化啊
That is a whole lot of information to disseminate.
以前从没有人从黑洞
No one's ever extrapolated this much data
解析出过这么多数据
from a black hole before.
我们可能成为第一个
We can be the first.
别这样 我们可是闪电侠小队
Come on, we're Team Flash!
你在他咖啡里放了什么
What did you put in his coffee?
好吧 一个黑洞突然出现
Okay, a black hole just showed up
差点吞掉爱瑞丝
and nearly swallowed Iris.
那咱们就开始计算 找出它去哪了
So let's crunch the numbers, find out where it went.
抱歉 我们在看同一个屏幕吗
I'm sorry, are we looking at the same screen?
为这些数据创造一个算法就像是
Creating a search algorithm for this is gonna be like
破解一个用密♥码♥所组成的谜语
deciphering a mystery wrapped up in an enigma.
好消息是
Then it's a good thing
"谜"是我的中间名
that "Mystery" Is my middle name.
我叫德比
The name's Dibny...
拉尔夫·德比
Ralph Dibny.
欢迎回来 拉尔夫
Welcome back, Ralph.
-见到你真好 -西服不错啊
- It's good to see you, man. - Nice threads.
-你哪里弄的 -在欧泊市买♥♥的
- Where'd you get them? - Picked this up in the Opal.
一个失踪人口案
A missing person's case
让你跑到欧泊市去了
sent you all the way to Opal City?
更远 我的朋友
And beyond, my friend.
整个夏天当着卧底和有钱的精英们
A summer spent undercover rubbing Rolexes
一起盘劳力士度过的
with the wealthy elite.
你们知道"游艇"的发音
Did you guys know it's pronounced "Yacht"
不是"浮艇"吗
and not "Yah-kt"?
-知道 -天哪 我想你了
- Yep. - God, I missed you.
无论如何 跟踪任何能帮助我解释
Anyway, just following any leads that might help
苏·迪尔邦失踪的线索
explain the disappearance of Sue Dearbon.
我觉得我从没见过你对一个案子这么投入
I don't think I've ever seen you this devoted to a case.
我也没有 但这个真是一个悲剧
Me neither, but this one is a real tragedy.
或许是他父母
Maybe it was the look of desperation
求我去寻找他们的女儿时
in her parents' eyes when they begged me
那绝望的眼神驱使着我
to find their daughter.
话说回来 中城有什么新鲜事吗
So, uh, what's new in Central City?
我们试图追踪一个黑洞
We are trying to track a black hole.
当然了
Of course you are.
我们正要开始给这些数据解码
We were just about to start decoding this data stream.
抱歉 对不起
Ugh, I'm sorry, sorry.
我最近总是出现这些随机的霜爆
Been having these random frost-outs lately.
-持续多久了 -整个夏天
- For how long? - All summer.
最近这两天已经发生两次了
It's happened twice in the last couple of days.
凯特 你多半是劳累过度了
Cait, you're probably overworked.
或许休息一下吧
Maybe take a time out?
我的一个朋友正好想请我去喝杯咖啡
- A friend of mine did want to meet for coffee.
-拉姆齐吗 -是的
- Ramsey? - Yeah.
父母去世从来都不轻松
It's never easy losing a parent.
或许你可以帮帮他
Maybe you should take him up on it.
我给他打个电♥话♥
I'll give him a call.
找到了
Ah, found it.
里伍德和新布莱顿垃圾场的盗窃报告
Theft report for Leawood and New Brighton junkyard.
你看 我有系统
See, I have a system.
你是个囤积狂 但是我爱你
You're a hoarder, but I love you.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
闪电侠和XS携手击败蝉
看起来这些
Huh, these don't seem
跟黑洞都没什么联♥系♥
to have anything to do with the black hole.
就是一些普通的人类盗窃
They're just run-of-the-mill human thefts.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表