剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这样应该能弱化他 让你执行逮捕
That should weaken him enough for you to make an arrest.
但是...
But, um...
我...
I, uh...
我还需要一台离心机
I will need a second centrifuge.
楼下还有一个
Oh. Uh, there's another one downstairs.
我去拿
I'll get it.
我对你有种感觉
I had a feeling about you.
我希望我是错的
I hoped I was wrong.
但我一眼就能认出绝望的人
But I know a desperate man when I see one.
把它们放回去
Put them back.
-不 -我可以逼你
- No. - I can make you.
那就继续吧
Go on, then.
正如你所说 我是一个绝望的人
Like you said, I'm a desperate man.
我没什么可以失去的了
I have nothing to lose.
我以为你想拯救生命
I thought you wanted to save lives.
HLH不仅是我妈得的病
HLH isn't just my mother's disease.
它先杀死了她 现在正在杀死我
First it killed her, and now it's killing me.
我还是不能让你拿走那些
I still can't let you take those.
看看它那对米切·罗梅罗造成了什么
Look at what it did to Mitch Romero.
我每天在日历上做标记 直到死亡
I am marking a calendar every day until I die,
等着跌落悬崖
waiting to fall off a cliff,
没有能力抓住任何东西或任何人
powerless to grab onto anything or anyone.
我看着我妈从同样的悬崖上跳下去
I watched my mother dive off that same cliff...
脸上还带着微笑
with a smile on her face.
她甚至没有反抗
She didn't even fight.
我知道失去母亲是什么感觉
I know what it's like to lose your mother.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
这不是愤怒
This isn't anger.
这是我愤怒之下的痛苦
This is the pain beneath my anger.
与死亡斗争需要勇气
It takes courage to fight death.
或许接受死亡需要的更多
Maybe it takes more to accept it.
我妈脸上也有过这种表情
My mum had that same look on her face
就在她被确诊的那一天
when she was first diagnosed.
你也是将死之人 对吗 巴里
You're a dead man, too. Aren't you, Barry?
你为什么不为自己做斗争呢
So why don't you fight for yourself?
我在日历上标记我所剩日子
I'm marking my calendar with the days I have left to live.
我会在余下的日子尽可能多拯救生命
And I'm gonna spend them saving as many people as I can.
你不是懦弱
You're not a coward.
你只是太天真
You're just naive.
米切·罗梅罗还逍遥法外
Mitch Romero's still out there.
你说你想要拯救生命
You said you wanted to save lives.
证明一下 帮我阻止他
Prove it. Help me stop him.
或者离开我的实验室
Or get out of my lab.
我们开始吧
Let's get to work.
我不理解你 巴里
You know, I don't understand you, Barry.
你无畏地走向死亡
You march towards death without fear,
就像妈妈一样
just like Mum.
这种力量你是从哪里得到的
Where is it you get your strength?
大概是跟她获得的地方一样
Probably the same place she did.
从我爱的人身上
People I love.
原来如此
I see.
一定很难开口告诉他们吧
Well, it must've been incredibly hard to tell them.
你也是将死之人
You're a dead man, too.
对吗 巴里
Aren't you, Barry?
一定很难开口告诉他们吧
Well, it must've been incredibly hard to tell them.
这不是愤怒
This isn't anger.
这是我愤怒之下的痛苦
This is the pain beneath my anger.
根据他这个滑稽的小腰包上写的
According to his techno fanny pack,
这个归哈里森·纳什·威尔斯博士所有
this belongs to Dr. Harrison Nash Wells.
冷静
Easy.
-我们不会伤害你的 -不会的
- We're not gonna hurt you. - No.
我们重新开始
Let's just try this again.
我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
All right, I'm Iris West-Allen.
-他是西斯科·拉蒙 -爱瑞丝和西斯科
This is Cisco Ramon. - Iris. Cisco.
我们是威尔斯委员会的朋友
And we are friends of the Council of Wells.
那些蠢货啊 好吧
Those idiots. Okay, now.
听着 我电击过你一次
Okay, listen, I tased you once before,
也不介意再来一次 所以...
and I'm happy to do it again, so just...
我让你电的 别乱动
I let you do that. Now hold still.
你来我们地球做什么
What are you doing on our Earth?
我来做什么 我来找一件合成品
What am I doing? I'm searching for an artifact
它所含有的粒子恰好...
that just happens to contain the same particles...
与你身上散发的相同
I'm currently reading off you.
-什么 -然而...
- What? - Although...
什么粒子 什么的粒子
What--what part-- particles of what?
恒金
Eternium.
恒金
Eternium?
恒金是一种多元宇宙元素
Eternium is a Multiversal element, all right?
不过小巷里的读数要高一些
Although the readings were stronger in the alley.
听着 印第安纳
Listen, Indiana,
我不知道你那个世界怎么办事
I don't know how they do things on your Earth,
《印第安纳·琼斯》电影系列之一
但这不是《魔宫传奇》
but this ain't "Temple of Doom."
然后恒金到底是个什么
And what is Eternium supposed to be, anyway?
某种从提基之神偷来的神秘元素
Some kind of stolen mystical element from the tiki gods
提基 波利尼西亚神话中人类的始祖
突然之间需要你来送还吗
that you suddenly have to return?
这世上没有什么神秘的胡扯或者神灵
Look, there's no such thing as mystical mumbo jumbo or gods.
有的是超能力者 外星人
What there are are meta-humans, aliens,
和被头脑单一的人崇拜的假神
and false gods worshiped by simple-minded people
那些人只能在神话中寻求安慰
that find comfort in myths.
我打破那些神话
I dispel those myths.
而你们你一点用也没有
You people are no help.
最新报道 纳什
Newsflash, Nash.
这类对话我们之前进行过
We've actually done this dance before.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - That's right.
通常开始得并不顺利 尤其是你我之间
It usually starts off rocky, especially between you and me,
但最终 我们还是走到了一起
but eventually, we bond,
而你学会了拥抱自己感性的一面
and you learn to embrace that sensitive side.
所以为什么你干脆就别装模作样了
So why don't you just drop the act,
向我展示出我所了解的
and show me that warm,
你热情 有同情心 聪明的一面
compassionate, smart guy that I know you to be.
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
我看起来像是想紧握你双手的样子吗
Do I look like I want to hold hands?
这下有意思了
Interesting.
要想拿回你的东西 大概不得不握住了
If you want your toys back, you might just have to.
不得不承认 这招挺酷的
I have to admit. That was pretty cool.
她知道多元宇宙的事吗
Does she know about the Multiverse?
她现在恐怕是知道点了
She kind of does now.
我来处理吧
I'll handle it.
我收集了市长故事需要的引述
I got the quotes for the mayor story,
还完成了你的归档工作
and I finished your filing.
-都按照首字母顺序排列整齐了 -很好
- Everything's alphabetical. - Great.
还有就是 我不干了
Also, I quit.
阿莱格拉 等下
Allegra, wait.
你知道为什么我为什么要出来吗
You know why I was even out here?
享受阳光
Enjoying the sun.
在铁山监狱是晒不到什么太阳的
You don't get much of that in Iron Heights.
我在那里被关了五年
I spent five years locked up there,
我学会了如何分辨
and it taught me how to tell the difference
告密者和撒谎精
between a snitch and a liar.
你不是告密者
You're not a snitch.
阿莱格拉 不是你想的那样 好吗
Allegra, it's not what you think, okay?
算了
Forget it.
我在监狱里已经浪费够多时间了
I've wasted enough time behind bars.
不会再浪费时间替一个撒谎精工作了
I'm not wasting any more working for a liar.
所以跟我说实话 不然我立马就走
So be honest with me, or I'm out of here.
好吧 你说的没错
Okay. You're right.
我对你撒谎了 但我没法告诉你
I was lying to you, but I can't tell you the truth
关于哈里森·威尔斯的真♥相♥ 现在不行
about Harrison Wells, not yet.
我是相信你的 阿莱格拉
I do believe in you, Allegra.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表