剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
而这也包括你
That includes you.
人生就像一场马拉松 不是一场短跑 巴里
Life's a marathon, not a sprint, Barry.
慢下来 享受它
Slow down and enjoy it.
卡米拉让我来看看你
So Kamilla asked me to check on you.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
-我最近的实验让我的神经元兴奋起来 -哈里
- So my latest experiment jumpstarts my neurons... - Harry.
他们目前正以每秒120次交互
They're currently firing at 120 times per second.
我认为我们能达到200
And I think we can get to 200.
所以这是 你知道 进展
Yeah, so this is, you know, progress.
这是大进展
It's real progress.
我会告诉你的 想你
I'll let you know. Anyway, miss you.
他在重新获取他的智力
He was regaining his intelligence.
整个地球二号♥
All of Earth-2.
被消除了
Wiped out.
他甚至都不知道
And he doesn't even know it.
那不是你的错
But that wasn't your fault.
不是吗
Wasn't it?
当监视者把超能力还给我去面对危机时
When the Monitor gave me my powers back, for Crisis,
我记得我曾有多么强大
I remembered how powerful I used to be.
我控制不住的想到如果我没有停止做震波
I can't help thinking that if I hadn't stopped being Vibe,
也许我就能感应到第一道反物质波
maybe I could have sensed that first anti-matter wave.
也许我就能救下他
Maybe I could have saved them.
这就是为什么你对所有新的威胁
And that's why you've become so obsessed
这么执着的原因
with all the new threats.
你想要的保护每一个在始源地球活下来的人
You want to protect everyone who did survive on Earth Prime.
西斯科 你后悔
Cisco, do you regret
服用了超能力者解药吗
taking the meta-human cure?
不后悔
No.
你怀念做震波吗
Do you miss being Vibe?
凯特琳 这没那么简单
Caitlin, it's not that simple.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道
You know...
我想你可能触及到了什么
I think you might be onto something over here.
对于所有新的威胁
With all these new threats,
我们现实所发生的改变
changes to our reality,
我们需要找个人把所有事情都整理好
we need someone whose job it is to compile all of them.
这个人要记得
Somebody who remembers the difference
改变前与改变后的不同
between the way it was and the way it is.
没错 不过...
Yeah, but...
你所说的事
what you're talking about,
是不可能在一天之内完成的
that can't just be done in a day.
更别提要是在
And it certainly can't be done
中城中间的某间屋子里了
in some room in the middle of Central City.
我知道
I know.
但我还是认为你是这项任务的不二之选
But I still think you're the man for the job.
再说了 也许离开中城一段时间
Besides, maybe some time away from Central City
能够让你想清楚 在这个后危机世界
will allow you to figure out who you want to be
你想成为一个什么样的人
in this post-Crisis world.
也许吧
Maybe.
本地新闻
麦克洛奇召开有关公民诉讼制度的新闻发布会
给你
Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
那么 你想告诉我吗
So you gonna tell me?
你的想法
Your thinking.
报道这个新闻
Running this story.
我知道我要做什么 爸
I knew what I was doing, Dad.
真的吗 爱瑞丝 冰霜告诉我
Really, Iris? Frost told me.
你这是五级烧伤
You have fifth-degree burns.
我的鉴证人员在你的办公室检查了数个小时
My forensics guys have been in your office
但他们什么都没有找到
for hours, and they found nothing.
现场没有弹孔 也没有弹壳
There's no bullet holes, there's no casings.
如果那个杀手要是...
If that assassin would have...
在今天杀了你
murdered you today,
我都没有证据可以把她逮捕归案
I would have no evidence to bring her in.
黑洞袭击了我的办公室
Black Hole attacked my office.
爸 他们差点杀了我的朋友
Dad, they nearly killed my friends.
他们就在我的面前杀死了我的线人
They murdered my source right in front of me.
他会死是因为我要他开口
He's dead because I asked him to speak up.
为了不让他枉死 我要把这组织背后的
And I have to honor that by exposing each and every
每一个人都曝光出来
person behind this organization,
所以抱歉 爸 如果你想要我放弃
so I'm sorry, Dad, if you want me to give up--
-我... -你知道我不会那么说的
- I- - You know I wouldn't say that.
但这个组织已经运行了多年
But this organization has been in operation for years,
它们的根基远比你们知道的要深厚 爱瑞丝
and their roots run deeper than you have dug, Iris.
你没法在短期内赢得这场战争
You can't win this war in a day.
听着 你和巴里告诉我危机即将来临的时候
Look, when you and Barry told me that Crisis was coming,
我就已经下定决心
I was determined to solve
要尽可能多地去破案 因为天晓得
as many cases as I could because God knows
我还有多少时日
how many days I have left
能够做出一些改变
to make a difference.
但随后危机到来了
But then Crisis came.
巴里幸存了下来
Barry survived.
所以现在每一天我都要提醒我自己
So now I have to remind myself every single day
我们不再生活在危机模式中了
that we don't live in Crisis mode anymore.
我们现在有时间了
We have time now.
那我该怎么做 爸
So what am I supposed to do, Dad?
我怎么才能打败这些人
How am I supposed to fight these people?
首先要做的事情就是
Well, first thing's first.
不能再鲁莽地冲到前线
Don't go charging to the front line
好像你一无所有似的
like you have nothing to lose.
现在 说回你的线人
Now--okay, your source.
你确定他没有告诉任何其他人黑洞的事吗
Are you sure he hasn't told anyone else about Black Hole?
没有
No, no.
事实上 某个人知道这件事
Actually, someone else did know.
麦克洛奇总裁将于今日新闻发布会上发言
地下七层
是我
我想你应该已经送到那个礼物篮了吧
无需多虑
我从未失手过两次
你想吃点什么吗
Can I get you something to eat?
不 我不饿 爸爸 谢谢
No, I'm good, Dad. Thanks.
那喝杯水吧
How about a glass of water?
好的
Yeah, ok.
好主意 谢谢
Sounds good, thanks.
中招了
Gotcha.
放下武器
Lower your weapon, now.
你被包围了 把枪放在地板上
We've got you surrounded. Put it on the floor.
我演爱瑞斯还不错吧
Pretty good Iris, huh?
太厉害了 宝贝
Uncanny, babe.
现在轮到真身上场了
Now it's up to the real one.
重大新闻 麦克洛奇CEO将举♥行♥媒体发布会
您好 卡弗先生
Mr. Carver, hello.
韦斯特-艾伦女士 真是意外
Ms. West-Allen, what a surprise.
我知道
I know.
我的死讯的报道被严重夸张了
Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated.
小心点 外面有一大群记者
Oh, careful, there's a scrum of reporters
就在走廊里十几米的地方
20 yards down the hall.
现在可不太合适
Might not be the most convenient time
打电♥话♥叫你的超能力杀手
to call up your meta-assassin.
没有证据就做出这样严重的指控可不太好
That's quite the allegation to make without any evidence.
我有证据
Oh, no, there's evidence.
你亲手交给我的
You gave it to me.
你的麦克洛奇门卡
Your McCulloch ID.
含有反射紫外辐射的芯片
It uses a microchip that reflects ultraviolet radiation.
你的前雇员想要告诉我
And as your former employee tried to tell me,
10级许可 研发部 基恩·霍斯克
你的公♥司♥的反射枪
it's the same microchip inside your company's reflector gun
以及黑洞的徽章里的芯片和它一样
and inside Black Hole's badges.
黑洞一直在使用你们公♥司♥的光学科技
Black Hole has been using your optics technology for years,
绑♥架♥埃斯佩兰萨·加西亚这样
all while abducting metas like Esperanza Garcia
以光为基础的超能力者
who have light-based powers,
这正好是你的专业领域
your area of expertise.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表