剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
If you go fast enough, you create a sonic boom.
终极速度转化为空气中的振动
Velocity transmutes into vibrations in the air,
只是这个神速想到了办法...
only this Godspeed figured out a way...
逆转这些振动
To reverse those vibrations
并加利用 从极速者身上吸取速度
and use them to extract speed from a speedster.
所以他渴求力量 我们要怎么阻止他
Okay, so he's power hungry. How do we stop him?
我们要对振动音速
Well, we'd need a really, really deep understanding
做一个深入透彻的了解
of vibrational sonics.
好极了 我们有吗
Great. Do we have that?
-没有 -我知道有人能帮我们
- Not really, no. - I know who could help us.
哈特利 哈特利·拉瑟威
Hartley. Hartley Rathaway.
哈特利·拉瑟威是谁
Who's Hartley Rathaway?
他是个精通
He is an expert
心理声学与声振动的专家
in psychoacoustics and sonic vibrations.
他以前为尖端科研实验室工作
He used to work for S.T.A.R. Labs.
并且 他还是个混球 恨你入骨
Also, a jerk who hates us so much
想要把你内脏切成丝
he tried to julienne your insides.
结果是他在危机之后
It turns out that he hates The Flash
更加恨闪电侠了 我们不知道具体原因
even more post-Crisis, only we don't really know why.
纠正 我知道为什么
Correction--I know why.
我的危机研究找到了问题的答案
My Crisis research dug up the answer to that.
闪电侠击败吹笛人与他的手下
手下 不对 那时只有我和哈特利
Henchmen? No, it was only me and Hartley.
这个时间线上不是
Not in this timeline.
吹笛人的快乐同伙们想要趁着你
Pied Piper's Band of Merry Men tried to flank you
在用车玩音乐的时候夹击你
while you were distracted playing musical cars.
是 你看到了他们
Yeah, you clocked them,
但是当他们中的一个向你射击时
but when one of them tried to shoot at you,
你用闪电回击
you countered with a lightning bolt.
那闪电与武器相冲 然后...
That lightning collided with the weapon's blast, and...
结果那个人是哈特利的心腹
Turns out, that was Hartley's right-hand man...
罗德里克·史密斯
Roderick Smith.
是冰霜
It's Frost.
抱歉各位 我得处理一下这事
Sorry, guys, I got to-I got to check on this.
罗德里克·史密斯被关押在水星实验室的
Roderick Smith is being held in an energy containment unit
能量封锁装置中
in Mercury Labs.
显然 这是唯一能
Apparently, it's the only thing
阻止他完全瓦解的办法
that's keeping him from completely disintegrating.
我想吹笛人是不会帮忙了
I guess that's a no to Pied Piper's help.
他确实差点杀死我们 所以
Well, he did almost kill us, so...
咱别为了谁杀谁吵架
Let's not bicker over who killed who.
我们可以解决这事
We can fix this.
我们只要让他的心腹复原
We just make his right-hand man right again,
这个罗德里克
this Roderick fellow,
也许哈特利会同意做个交换
and then maybe Hartley will agree to a little quid pro quo.
我有个想法
I have a theory.
我收到了你的短♥信♥ 你还好吗
I got your text. Are you okay?
-是伤口开始恶化了吗 -拉尔夫 我没事
- Is the wound getting worse? - Ralph, I'm fine.
作为一个胸口有着慢性光子弹分♥裂♥的人来说
As fine as anyone with a chronic light bullet avulsion
我可是好的很
can be in their chest, but...
这补丁暂时让我稳定下来了
This patch is keeping me stable for now.
-那这紧急情况是什么 -回报
- Then what's the emergency? - Payback.
我只是想说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you
为你这一年为我所做的所有事
for everything you've done for me this year--
带我去参加艺术展览
for taking me to an art show
还教会我如果接触到
and teaching me how to get in touch with emotions
我都不知道存在的情感
I didn't even know I had.
生活导师就是干这个的
Hey, that's what life coaches are for.
我知道我还有很长的路要走
Well, I know I've still got a long way to go,
但是我很快就要离开了
but I'm leaving soon,
所以我们可能要半途而废了
so we might not be able to finish this.
你复原是我们现在的首要任务
You getting better is our number-one priority.
而且你妈妈对冰很有研究
And your mom is the expert on all things ice,
所以她会给你补好那个伤口的
so she'll patch up that wound of yours,
然后我们可以接着继续下去
and then we can pick up where we left off.
我可能会离开很长时间
I could be gone for a long time.
好吧
Okay.
但你会回来的 对吧
But you are coming back, right?
拉尔夫 还是忘了这事吧
Look, Ralph, forget it.
我只是想和老朋友道个别
I-I just--I wanted to say good-bye to an old friend.
你看
Look...
朋友之间会说“走好” 或是"下回见"
Friends say "So long" Or--or "Until we meet again."
他们不会真的道别
They--they don't really say good-bye.
所以为什么不告诉我你真正的烦恼
So why don't you just tell me what's really bothering you?
我没事
I'm fine.
别老想着闻出谜题什么的
Stop trying to smell a mystery or whatever.
太晚了
Too late.
唐豪瑟的科技
The Tannhauser tech--
是唯一能修复你的东西
it's the only stuff that can fix you,
但你不是真的想去 对吗
but you don't really want to go, do you?
别管了
Just drop it.
不是因为那技术 对不对
It's not the tech, is it?
是后面的人
It's the person behind it.
冰霜 你为什么不想见卡拉
Frost, why don't you want to see Carla?
因为她不是我的妈妈
Because she's not my mom, okay?
她是凯特琳的
She's Caity's.
-你不是这个意思 -不 我是的
- You don't really mean that. - Yeah, I do.
卡拉又不认识我
Carla doesn't know me.
这么些年来 就只是她和凯特琳
After all these years, it's just been her and Caity.
你也是她的女儿
Hey, you're her daughter, too.
我是她女儿性格的阴暗面
I am the cold, dark part of her daughter
她平常要忍♥受的
that she tolerates.
如果你说的是真的话
If that were even true,
我为什么会坐在这里替你担心
why would I be sitting here worried about you?
因为你是个好人 拉尔夫
Cause you're a good guy, Ralph.
你是闪电小队同等的一员
And you're an equal member of Team Flash,
就像凯特琳一样
just like Caitlin.
而且你也同等重要
And you are just as important.
如果这你都看不出来的话
And if you can't see that for yourself...
或许你说的是对的
Then maybe you're right.
或许你真的还有很长的路要走
Maybe you do have a long way to go.
你好啊 闪电侠
Hello, Flash.
我早就听到你过来了
I heard you coming from a mile away.
哈特利 我知道到底发生什么了
Hartley, I know what happened now.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你的速度出什么问题了
Is something wrong with your speed?
听着 我
Look, I'm--
我想改善我们两个的关系
I'm trying to make things right with you.
-现在知道道歉了 -我觉得我能帮罗德里克
- Now you're sorry? - I think I can help Roderick.
你都知道关于罗德里克的什么
What do you know about Roderick?
我知道他现在的情况是我的错
I know his condition's my fault,
但是如果你给我机会我认为我可以帮到他
but I think I can fix it if you'll give me the chance.
还有什么
And?
如果你愿意的话 我需要你的帮忙
And if you're willing, I could use your help.
-有一个新的极速者 -又开始了
- There's a new speedster. - Hmm, here we go.
他对这个城市构成巨大的威胁 哈特利
He's a threat to the whole city, Hartley.
他用声波
He's using sound waves.
你是我们知道的唯一一个能阻止他的人
You're the only person we know that can stop him.
-人命... -我不在乎
- Lives-- - I don't care.
我发誓我想要帮助罗德里克
I swear I want to help Roderick.
-但是你帮不上 -让我试一下
- Well, you can't. - Let me try.
我说过了你帮不到他
I said you can't help him.
还没明白吗 没人能帮他
Don't you get it? No one can.
我以为我能稳定他的分子
I thought I could stabilize his molecules
用我的声波 但是
with my sonics, but...
我还不够强大
I wasn't strong enough.
所以你把他送去了水星实验室
So you sent him to Mercury Labs.
我们觉得我们能帮到他 让我们给你看一下
We think we can help him. Let us show you.
你说的我们都是谁
Who is this "We" And "Us"?
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells.
其实是纳什·威尔斯
Nash Wells, actually.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表