剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I-- just like a one-off, 'cause you're so exhausted.
这事很重要
Well, it is a big deal,
现在已经不是一次性的了
and it's not a one-off anymore, is it?
已经两次了
That's twice now that's happened.
宝贝 别紧张
Babe, relax.
你今天刚刚启动了巴里智脑
Okay, you just launched the B.A.R.I. today.
你需要时间让你这迷人的大脑休息
You need time to rest that sexy brain of yours.
我的大脑就像充满智慧的瑞恩·高斯林
My brain is the Ryan Gosling of genius intellects.
好
Okay.
下次我再梦游请告诉我好吗
Will you please let me know next time that happens?
好
Yes.
把那些剪刀藏起里 别让我拿到
And hide those scissors from me.
-好 -晚安 宝贝
- Okay. - Goodnight, babe.
晚安
Goodnight.
我爱你 我...
I love y-- I look...
很期待明天和你一起度过
forward to spending time with you tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好了 宝贝 晚安
Yeah, okay, babe. Goodnight.
天哪
Oh, my God.
没事 我认识他
It's okay. I know him.
他是我前女友的爸爸
He's my ex's dad.
穿越者
Hey, Breacher...
好久没想杀我了
long time no try to kill me.
是什么风又把你吹到
What brings you to my bedroom...
我房♥间
again?
穿越者
Breacher?
乔希
Josh.
是辛西娅
It's Cynthia.
她死了
She's dead.
不敢相信她不在了
I can't believe she's gone.
我再也见不到她了
And I never get to see her again.
辛西娅当时正在追捕一名高级黑客
Cynthia was tracking a high-level hacker.
外号♥叫
Goes by the name of...
回声
Echo.
她之前提到过这个人
She mentioned him before.
从来没人查出
Nobody's ever been able to figure out
他的真实身份
who he really is, right?
我们认为辛西娅查到了
We think Cynthia did.
但他如何抢先她一步 我们就不知道了
How he got the jump on her, we don't know.
我没看过她打输给过任何人
I don't see her losing a fight to anyone.
她赢了
She won the fight.
但是死在这里
Dying here just...
触发了回收暂隔防护屏障网
triggered her Collector QT-net.
暂时隔离防护屏障吗
The quara-temporal containment barrier?
吉普赛曾经说过这些屏障
Gypsy once said these barriers
就像是地球外♥围♥的超大震动场
were like supersized vibe fields around the planet.
回收者打开屏障
The Collectors put them up
这样疑犯就不能打开缺口逃去另一个世界
so a suspect can't breach their way to another world.
只有回收机构能开启屏障
And only the Agency can lift it.
就是说杀她的凶手还在这里
Meaning her killer is still here.
我要替辛西娅的死报仇
I'm going to avenge Cynthia's death.
震波要帮我报仇
And Vibe is gonna help me do it.
西斯科已经不是震波了
Cisco isn't Vibe anymore.
他已经决定服下超能力者的解药
He decided to take the meta-human cure.
你不担心会出现缺口精神混乱吗
Weren't you worried about breach psychosis?
有时你抑制超能力时 就会出现这种情况
It happens sometimes when you suppress your powers.
这
It's...
这样真的不好
it's really gnarly.
怎么个不好法
How gnarly?
出现幻觉
Hallucinations,
莫名其妙地昏迷
weird blackouts...
口干舌燥
dry mouth.
我没有抑制我的超能力 它们已经没有了
My powers weren't suppressed. They're gone.
就算他没有超能力
Well, even without his meta-powers,
西斯科还是能帮你的
Cisco can still help you.
他是个天才
He's a genius.
换做是巴里会怎么做
What would Barry do?
巴里智脑要我们去犯罪现场
The B.A.R.I. wants us to go to the crime scene.
听我说 你不必回到那里
Listen, you don't have to go back there.
我去就行了
I'll go.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
卡米拉 也许会有危险
Kamilla, this could be dangerous.
我们要对付的是杀手
I mean, we're dealing with a killer here.
我不能要求你跟我一起去
I can't ask you come to with me.
你没要求
You didn't.
我自愿的
I volunteered.
我就知道你不会让我失望
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
好吧
Okay.
你可以随便挥舞你的手♥机♥
You can dance around with that thing all you want.
早在那面墙倒塌前 这里就已经是信♥号♥♥盲区
This place is a dead zone long before that wall came down.
最终可能会拨通的
Well, it might eventually go through.
最起码我在试着帮忙 你在做什么
At least I'm trying to help. What are you doing?
我在尝试逃离这里 这就是我在做的
I'm getting us out of here. That's what I'm doing.
愚蠢
Stupid.
我有小队可以帮我们离开这里
Well, I have a team that could help us get out of here.
怎么帮
How?
他们要怎么帮我们
How are they gonna help us?
没人知道我们在这底下
No one knows we're down here.
我是警局队长
I am a precinct captain.
我有几十个警♥察♥和一整个支援小组
I have dozens of cops and a whole support staff
一周24小时需要我
that depends on me 24/7.
如果我几个小时不出现
If I don't show up for a couple of hours,
他们会来找我
they're coming looking for me.
好吧
All right.
看来有人是过于自信了
Somebody's over-confident.
你知道你没有什么吗
You know what you don't have?
你没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You don't have cell phone service.
你没有无线网
You don't have Wi-Fi.
你没有任何手段能告诉任何人...
You have no way of telling anyone--
-你做什么 -我们在这下边
- What are you doing? - That we're down here.
-对吗 -放下
- Right? - Put it away.
这是我们唯一的选择
This is our only option.
我会带我们逃出这里的
I'm gonna get us out of here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
住手
Stop!
你是什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you not tell me
这个地球的振动频率
that this Earth vibrational frequency
在分子水平上被校准过
is calibrated at a molecular level?
你才应该是专家
You're supposed to be the expert.
再这么嘘我 我们可就有麻烦了
Shush me one more time. We gonna have a problem.
我们已经有了
We already do.
看起来那个火球吸走了这个...
It turns out that that fireball sapped 80...
这个空间里百分之87的氧气
87% of the oxygen in this chamber,
也就是说我们还剩42分钟可以呼吸
which means that you and I have 42 minutes left to breathe.
你知道说好的是
You know, the idea was you'd call me
你在他开始杀人前通知我
before he started killing people.
他不知道从哪里突然出现
He showed up out of nowhere.
拉特和波普斯想要逃跑
Rat and Pops tried to run for it.
他们没有跑太远
They didn't get far.
冰霜 那家伙可是非一般的瘆人
Frost, that guy is next-level creepy.
我可不想去找他
I wouldn't go looking for him.
聪明的举措
Smart move.
尤其是没有队友的情况下
Especially without a partner.
生意如何 蛇罐子
How's business, Snake-shack?
不算太好
Had better days.
你能让我们独处会吗
You mind giving us a minute?
得和冰霜谈一谈
Need to have a little chat with Frosty.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
在找你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表