剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
into a telepathic narcotic.
如果你能读心
If you can read minds,
那就很容易弄到那些富得流油的
it would be much easier to gain access to PIN numbers
银行账户密♥码♥了
to big, fat bank accounts.
好极了
Bravo!
干得漂亮
Well done!
但是你并没回答那个最重要的问题
But you didn't answer the most important question.
我到底为什么要相信你
Why the bloody hell should I believe you?
因为我想使用花粉
Because I want to use the pollen.
去干什么
For what?
正如你所知 我嫁给了闪电侠
Well, as you know, I am married to the Flash,
他是一个有很多心思的男人
and he's a man who has a lot on his mind.
而最近 并没花在我身上
And lately, that hasn't been me.
跟你实话实说
And to tell you the truth,
恐怕这些超级英雄的事
I'm afraid that all this superhero-ing
正在破坏我们的婚姻
is ruining my marriage.
但是如果我能使用花粉
But if I could use the pollen,
那我就能读懂他的心
then I could read his mind.
你为什么不早说
Oh, why didn't you just say so?
这我能相信
That I can believe!
姐妹 我对恋爱中的
Girl, I am no stranger
无赖手段可并不陌生
to roguish means for love.
你是说你和金面人
You mean you and Goldface.
男人
Men.
他们都是傻瓜 谁需要他们
They're all idiots. Who needs them?
这也许是一段美好友情的开始
This could be the start of a beautiful friendship!
跟我走
Come along.
我们这就去买♥♥花
We're going flower shopping.
金面人的帮派
Goldface's gang
正在向阿姆内特的一间仓库
is throwing Molotov cocktails
投掷燃♥烧♥瓶♥
at one of Amunet's warehouses.
他们在通过
They are retaliating
击沉他们最近的运输船来报复
by sinking their latest delivery boat.
我知道这是罪犯之间的事
I mean, I know it's criminal on criminal attacks right now,
但是如果我们不制止
but if we don't stop it, I mean,
这可能成为市民遇难的
it could be a Valentine's Day massacre
情人节大屠♥杀♥
where civilians get hurt.
我会继续巡逻城市
Yeah, no, I'll keep doing sweeps.
尽我所能帮助你
I'll help wherever I can.
我可能得组建一个超能力行动小组
Well, I might have to roll out a special meta taskforce.
你能召集闪电侠小队吗
Can you pull together Team Flash?
不 我不能 她都认识他们
No, I can't. I mean, she knows them all.
我也得保护他们的身份
I have to protect their identities too.
乔 关于阿姆内特和金面人
You know what, Joe, there's something not right
有些事情不太对
about this Amunet-Goldface thing, and...
爱瑞丝认为有个人问题牵涉其中
Iris thinks there's something personal going on.
我确实希望他们还是一对
Well, I mean, I do wish they were still a couple.
那时候外面的事情更安静安全些
I mean, things were a lot quieter out there and safer.
真是个不同的情人节啊
Some Valentine's Day, huh?
巴里
Barry.
你一直在低头看
You've been looking down a lot.
我这的地板可没那么好看 你怎么了
My floor's not that interesting, so what's up?
是爱瑞丝
It's Iris.
我是说她 我也不知道 只是突然之间
I mean, she--I don't know, it's just something
我们俩之间有些不对劲
that's suddenly off between us,
或者至少我觉得这事挺突然的
or at least it feels sudden to me.
那她是怎么说的
And what'd she say about that?
她已经成长了
She's grown,
但我还没有接受这一点
and I haven't accepted it.
我不太清楚第二句话该怎么办
Mm, I don't know about that second part,
但是第一句话
but that first part?
她确实成长了
She has grown.
她击败了一个黑洞的杀手
She took down a Black Hole assassin.
而且在危机之中
And she led the charge
她负责寻找到了蔡瑞安
to find Ryan Choi during Crisis.
而且她是唯一一个知道
And she was the only one
罗素并没有完全控制住你的人
who knew that Rosso hadn't completely taken you over.
这些对你来说意味着什么
I mean, what does that sound like to you?
我知道
I know.
我知道她已经成长了
I mean, she has grown,
我想她是对的
and I guess she was right.
我之前没有注意到
I mean, I didn't notice
因为我全身心都耗在处理危机上了
because I was consumed with Crisis.
可我们已经不像之前那样合拍了
We're just not clicking like usual though.
你觉得她是不是已经和我渐行渐远了
Do you think maybe she's grown apart?
巴里 不 不是的
Barry, no. No.
你们两个都不会停止成长的
Neither one of you are ever gonna stop growing.
其实婚姻就像是一棵树
I mean, marriage is like a tree.
耐心听我说
I mean, bear with me.
是这样 那些树枝
Look, the branches,
会从树干上伸展出去
they grow from the center.
它们会离树干越来越远
They grow farther and farther away from the center,
但你需要记住的是在泥土之下
but what you have to remember is underneath,
那些树根
the roots?
它们正是树枝的镜像
They're mirroring the branches.
树枝和树根生长得一样多
They're growing just as much.
所以你也是在巩固你的根基
So you're growing your foundation.
当然了 你必须好好照料好土地
Now of course, you gotta tend to the soil,
彼此之间不断交流沟通
communicate with each other,
照顾好彼此
take care of each other,
为彼此担惊受怕 但是...
look out for each other, but...
随着树枝的生长
as the branches grow,
你的根基也在生长
so does your foundation.
所以你们其实在一起成长
So you grow together.
艺术治疗 我也试过
Art therapy. Been there.
听我说 吉特咖啡店的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about Jitters.
我知道你是好意
I know you meant well.
不 是我对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我的人生导师让我的生活变得更好了
Look, my life coach made my life better.
我只是想把这份爱传递出去
I was just trying to pay it forward.
我大概应该在尝试干预你之前
I probably should've gotten the whole story
忘掉所有
about your breakup
有关你分手的事
before trying to intervene.
我想我也没有完全敞开心怀
I guess I haven't exactly been an open book.
那就从头开始说吧
Why don't you start from page one?
我离开铁山监狱之后
After I got out of Iron Heights,
我想要试着过那种
I wanted to take a shot
没有超能力的正常生活
at living a normal, non-meta life.
也是在那个时候我碰到了爱默生
That's when I met Emerson.
我们成为了朋友
We became friends.
然后我们约了几次会
Then we went on a few dates.
一起大笑
Had some laughs.
但这段感情走到了尽头
But it ran its course,
所以我就放弃了
so I dropped it.
你不辞而别了
You ghosted him.
差不多吧
Kind of.
为什么
Why?
你不希望让他发现你是一个超能力者吧
You didn't want him to find out you're a meta.
过去我很难处理好我的超能力
Back then, I could barely deal with my powers.
我又怎么能期望别人能够做到呢
How could I expect someone else to?
反正我们本来就没有可能
Anyway, it was never gonna work between us.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
你也从未给过他机会
I mean, you never gave him a chance
让他了解真实的你
to find out who you really are.
现在无所谓了
It doesn't matter now.
估计他还恨着我不辞而别
He probably hates me for ghosting him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
也许他一直在找你
'Cause maybe he's been looking for you every day since.
或者他不记得你还存在
Or maybe he forgot you existed.
不管怎样 你不知道是因为
Whatever it is, you don't know
你用胡思乱想
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表