剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
According to B.A.R.I.,
我们可以用低频率的德尔塔波震动
we can use low-level delta wave vibrations
德尔塔波 活动较缓慢的脑波
在我的前额皮质内引起谐波共振
to stimulate harmonic resonance in my prefrontal cortex.
如果我有任何同辛西娅的回忆
If I think of memories with Cynthia,
我们就能从杀死她的物体上
we'll be absorb the residual vibe energy
吸收残留的震波能量
from the object that killed her.
这个机器能恢复我的震波力量吗
Can this machine restore my vibe powers?
不可以 我们不是产生震波
No, we're not the generators of the vibe,
但我们会是类似感受器的存在
but we will be the receptors of it.
但我会看到辛西娅死去的画面 对吗
But I'm gonna have to see Cynthia die, won't I?
要找出凶手 这是我们唯一的办法了
It's the only way we have of finding out who killed her.
我的白噪音机器
My white noise machine
会产生德尔塔波波型
will stimulate our delta-wave patterns.
加入弹壳来触发整个过程
Add the shell casing as a trigger,
然后就可以了
and that'll do it.
巴里智脑 启动人工振动序列
B.A.R.I., initiate artificial vibrational sequence.
如果我们想要成功
If we want this to work,
我们得有身体接触
we have to make physical contact.
跨音速去分子器
已定位
跨音速去分子器
已定位
你杀死了我女儿
You murdered my daughter.
不是
No.
不 我没有
No, I didn't do it.
我发誓
I swear.
-骗子 -你得相信我
- Liar! - You have to believe me!
放开他
Leave him alone!
你从哪找到这个的
Where did you get that?
在西斯科的工作室 我也不知道怎么跑那去的
In Cisco's workshop. I don't know how it got there.
我知道
I do.
他用这个杀死了我的女儿
He just murdered my daughter with it.
不 穿越者
No. Breacher.
我不管你觉得自己看到了什么 好吗
I don't care what you think you saw, okay?
你了解西斯科
You know Cisco.
你知道他有多在乎吉普赛
You know how much he cared about Gypsy.
这事肯定有其他解释的
There's gotta be another explanation.
宝贝 别说了
Babe, please.
万一他是二重身呢
What about doppelgangers?
没错
She's right.
外面还有成千上万个我
There's thousands of other versions of me out there.
他们都是白领混混
Yeah, and they're all pencil-pushers.
只有你一个是科学家
None of them are scientists like you!
你有动机
You had motive,
还有足够的胆识做出这事
and just enough guts to do this.
穿越者 我发誓
Breacher, I swear.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know how this is possible.
除非
Unless...
除非是缺口精神错乱
Unless breach psychosis.
卡米拉 你是什么时候看见我梦游的
Kamilla, what time did you find me sleepwalking the other night?
记不清了 凌晨四点左右
I don't know. Maybe 4:00 a.M.
就是你干的
You're guilty.
但你当时神志不清
But you're not in your right mind.
我不仅在今天失去了女儿
I didn't just lose a daughter today.
我还失去了一个儿子
I lost a son.
因为
Because...
我敬你曾是个好汉
I still respect the man you were.
现在 给你一个小时的时间
Now I'm gonna give you an hour
让一切恢复正常
to get all your affairs in order,
然后自己去自首
and then turn yourself in.
不然我就亲自动手
Or I will end you.
你在做什么
what are you doing?
我要把这些石头炸上天
I'm gonna blow this blockade sky high.
把这里炸塌了 我们就死定了
You do that, this whole thing collapses, we're dead.
坐以待毙也是死路一条
I do nothing, and we're dead anyway.
我们可以等队友的营救
We still have time for my team to show up.
够了 别再扯你和你团队的破事了
Enough. Enough about your team and you.
你知道我站谁那边
You know where I stand.
你为何如此相信你的团队
How can you have such faith?
是因为有这么个人或是怪物自称监视者
Because someone or something called the Monitor
说我的儿子一定会葬身于某种危机之中
says my son is destined to die in some kind of Crisis,
唯一能让我稍感慰籍的
and the only way I can stomach any of that
只有坚信他暂未逝去的生命
is have faith that his continuing life
亦或他的死亡都是为了更...
or his death is for the greater...
为了更...
the greater...
为了成就更伟大的事
the greater good.
你见过监视者了
You've seen Mar Novu?
队长
Captain.
队长
Captain.
我来救你了伙计 你没事吧
I got you, big guy. You're all right.
你收到了我的讯息
you got my text.
没有
No.
我给中城警局报告拉姆齐的新行踪
I called CCPD with a Ramsey update,
发现没有人知道你在哪里
and nobody had seen you.
调查了一下 追踪你的车到这里
Ran your plates, tracked your car to a block from here.
你的笔记标记了这条隧♥道♥
Your notes had this tunnel marked.
我猜
I'm guessing...
都是因为他
because of him.
独行侠
Lone Ranger.
你好
Hi.
希波克拉底誓言
医生保证遵守医生职业道德的誓言
看来你收到了我留的讯息
I see you got my message.
凯特
Cait.
看到你这个样子还真有点奇怪
You know, it's a bit weird seeing you like this.
我想 我们都在不断改变着自己
I guess both our looks are evolving.
对 我收到了你的讯息
Yes, I did get your message.
让我想起了曾经和你一同为你妈妈工作的时光
It reminded me of when we both used to work for your mom.
当时我还只是个小实习生的时候
Way back when I was a resident.
你那时就像是妈妈未曾拥有的女儿一样
You were like the daughter Mum never had.
你知道我刚开始还有点嫉妒吗
Do you know at first I was jealous?
久而久之 我才减少了对你的敌意
Over time, I came to see you less as a rival
把你当姐姐看待
and more like a sister.
因此我给你一个加入我的机会
And that's why I'm offering you a chance to join me.
你想把我也给杀了
You want to kill me, too.
我在提供永生的机会 凯特
I'm offering you life, Cait.
我已经能掌控这能力 发现其中隐藏的美
I've learned to control it, discovered its secret beauty.
这将是我最后的杰作 凯特
This my final masterpiece, Cait.
永生
Life eternal.
永垂不朽
Immortality?
你看
You see?
我不是个怪物
I'm no monster.
我是个奇迹
I'm a miracle.
你想要违逆自然法则
You're talking about reversing nature.
大自然没有给我们翅膀
Nature never meant for us to fly,
而我们却触碰到了星星
and yet we've touched the stars,
正因我们挣脱了大自然的桎梏
and not by being slaves to the shackles of the natural order,
超越了自然法则
but by transcending them.
看看你自己的一生 凯特
Take a look at your own life, Cait.
多少次不得不惜别友人
How many times have you had to say good-bye to people?
还有多少事情没有机会去完成
How many more have you not even had the chance to do so?
我的妈妈本应活着站在这里
My mum should be here.
你的爸爸本应活着站在这里
Your father should be here.
你的丈夫本应活着站在这里
Your husband should be here.
加入我
Join me,
永远不用再失去任何人
and this is the end of good-byes.
你将永远不会失去挚爱之人
No one you love will ever die again.
我已经见识过你那种生活了
I've seen your version of life.
简直就是噩梦
It's a nightmare,
但你还能做回你妈妈的好儿子
but you can still be your mother's son.
她对你相当的有信心 我也是
She had so much faith in you, and so do I.
你只需要相信你自己
You just need to have faith in yourself.
你说的都是疯言疯语
Your words are madness.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表