剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
不管有多勇敢
No matter how brave...
是人都会如此 巴里
That's what makes you human, Barry.
但前进的勇气
But the courage to move forward,
甚至是在面对极端不利的情况时
even in the face of overwhelming odds,
这才使你成为英雄
that's what makes you a hero.
这才使你成为闪电侠
That's what makes you the Flash.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要这些
I needed to hear that.
别怪你自己
Don't blame yourself.
他的谎言
His lies...
太让人信服
They were so convincing.
那是因为他从不撒谎
That's because he never lied.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
所以拉姆齐才如此危险
That's what makes Ramsey so dangerous.
他操纵事实来传播疾病
He manipulates the truth to spread his disease.
什么 所以
What, so--
所以那部分关于他的细胞
so the part about his cells
能让我能从危机中拯救世界
allowing me to save the world from Crisis and...
并且幸存下来是真的
still survive is true?
是的
Yes.
但那条路不适合你
But that path's not for you.
为什么不
Why not?
巴里 你必须明白
Barry, you must understand--
你希望我在有办法自救时还丢下所有
That you want me to leave behind everyone I love
我爱的人离开吗
when there's a way to save me?
怎么了
What is it?
是巴里的睡眠监测器 情况不对
It's Barry's sleep monitor. This can't be right.
他的生命指数在激增
His vitals are spiking.
巴里 你的体温正在升高 你必须冷静
Barry, your fever is rising. You must calm down.
别告诉我该做什么
Stop telling me what to do!
他的体温高得要烧起来了
His temperature is burning up.
他为什么没有极速恢复
Why isn't he speed-healing?
我以前见过这么高的烧
I've seen this fever before.
他的身体正在被接管
He's being taken over
就是现在
right now.
他的体温在升高
His temperature is rising.
我们现在真的用得上冰冻超能力了
We could really use some cold powers right about now.
不 拉姆齐的感染对冰没有反应
No, Ramsey's infection doesn't respond to ice.
我们得用药物来治疗他
We need to treat him medicinally.
注射10毫升萘普生钠
Inserting 10ccs of naproxen sodium.
我承受的所有痛苦 所有折磨
All my pain, all my suffering,
都是因为你
it's been because of you
因为你宁愿让我当闪电侠
because you would rather I be the Flash
而不让我去做我自己
than have anything that I want!
巴里 拜托
Barry, please.
我不否认你一直肩负重任
I am not denying the burden that you've carried,
但神速力只是想在你选择的
but the Speed Force has only ever tried to
这条路上指引你
be a guide on this path that you've chosen.
是闪电球从天而降 击中了我
The lightning bolt shot down from the sky and struck me!
不是我选的
I didn't choose this!
是你决定要改变我的人生
You decided to change my life,
我家人的人生 我的整个未来
my family's life, my entire future.
这是强加于我的
This was done to me!
我们需要帮助
We need help.
冰霜
Frost.
冰霜
Frost.
冰霜
Frost!
深呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
你要明白 你所扮演的角色对保持
Please understand. The role you play is vital
-万物的平衡至关重要 -别说了
- to the balance of all things. - Oh, stop.
宇宙平衡危在旦夕
There are universal forces at stake.
必须有人去保护它
They must be protected.
那我们其他人呢
What about the rest of us?
她说得对
She's right.
宇宙平衡确实危在旦夕
There are universal forces at stake.
遗憾的是她没有把你的人生考虑在内
It's just a pity she doesn't consider your life among them.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他要不惜一切代价控制你的身体
He wants to possess your form no matter the cost.
代价
Cost?
所有那些墓碑
All those headstones?
那些人都因为我跟你的关系而死
Those people are dead because of my connection to you.
我还要因为你受多少次折磨
How many times do I have to suffer for you?
什么时候才轮到你受折磨
When is it your turn to suffer?
你能感觉到痛苦吗
Do you even feel pain?
不能
No,
至少不是你知道的那种痛苦
at least not as you know it.
怎么可能 神速力不是人类
How could it? The Speed Force isn't human.
它不明白活着的意义
It doesn't know what it means to be alive,
拥有一个家庭 去爱
to have a family, to love.
它只会伪装
It only pretends.
拉姆齐的感染在扭曲你的心灵
Ramsey's infection is twisting your heart.
你必须与之抗争 巴里
You have to fight it. Barry.
这不是你的真实感受
These aren't your true feelings.
你又对真♥相♥了解多少
What do you know about the truth?
你的长相不是这样的
This isn't what you look like.
这里也不是我以前的卧室 这是个骗局
This isn't my old bedroom. It's a trick.
你在操纵我 让我服从你的想法
This is you manipulating me so I'll do what you want.
这不是真的 我在乎你
That's not true. I care about you.
它在乎的只是利用你
All it cares about is using you.
-巴里 你必须听我说 -不 我不听
- Barry, you must listen to me. - No, I don't!
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mom.
你是我埋葬她的原因
You're the reason I buried her.
监视者 斯旺 神速力
The Monitor, Thawne, the Speed Force,
你已经被别人利用了太久
for too long, others have used you.
掌控你自己的人生吧
Take command of your life!
永远
Forever.
不不不 对不起 我不得不这样做
No, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry, I have to.
这是活下去的唯一方法
It's the only way to survive.
我们时间不多了 他很快就会回来
We don't have much time until he returns.
巴里 看着我
Barry, look at me.
接受拉姆齐的血能从即将到来的危机中
Accepting Ramsey's blood would save your body
拯救你的身体 但无法拯救你的灵魂
from the coming Crisis but not your soul.
你会失去你最好的一面 你的快乐
You would lose the best of you: your joy,
你的激♥情♥ 你的光芒
your passion, your light,
爱瑞丝爱的那部分
the part of you that Iris loves.
别听它的 它会说谎
Don't listen to it. It lies.
拜托 巴里
Come on! Barry!
只有你能战胜他 巴里
Only you can defeat this, Barry.
选择权在你手里
The choice is yours.
你打败了它
You beat it.
花了我些时间 但是 没错 我打败了它
Took me a while, but, yeah, I beat it.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦报道 2019年12月11日 周三
我的名字叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
My name is Iris West-Allen
我曾遇到一个年轻人
and I once met a young man,
一个被我叫做红衣侠的超级英雄
a superhero who I called the Streak.
世人皆知他就是现今世上速度最快的人
The world has come to know him as the Fastest Man Alive,
红衣极速者 闪电侠
the Scarlet Speedster, the Flash.
但是无论你为他取了什么绰号♥
But no matter what title you choose for him,
他永远不变的是我们这个
he'll always be remembered as the protector
伟大的城市与其中市民的守护者
of our amazing city and its citizens,
作为我们所有人希望的灯塔
as a beacon of hope for us all,
作为那个一次又一次
and as the man who sacrificed himself
牺牲自己保全我们生活的人
again and again so we could live.
今天我们对他说再见 不是因为他被夺走
Today we say good-bye to him, not because he was taken
而是因为他自愿做出牺牲
but because he gave himself willingly.
最终 这让他配得上
And in the end, that's what makes him deserving
所有头衔里最好的那个
of the greatest title of all...
英雄
Hero.
马尔·诺武
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表