剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
All right, look...
如果你现在不想说就别说
you don't have to share right now if you don't want to.
只要知道我在你身边就好
Just know that I'm here.
一直都在
Always.
有大事要发生了 乔
Something's coming, Joe.
我必须要做出牺牲
I have to make a sacrifice.
但与此同时 我忍♥不住觉得
But at the same time, I can't help but feeling like
这意味着我就要放弃了
it means I'm giving up.
放弃
Giving up?
是的
Yeah.
当我还是个巡警的时候
When I was a beat cop,
我每天都在同一路线巡逻
you know, I walked the same patrol every day.
有一天早上 我正在处理一起噪音投诉
One morning, I'm responding to a noise complaint.
不知什么地方响起了枪声
Out of nowhere, pop.
子弹掠过我的头顶
Bullet flies by my head.
我趴在地上 我请求了支援 但是
I got pinned down. I called for backup, but...
当时的一切都在告诉我
everything was telling me...
我要死了
that's it.
第二天早上
Next morning...
巴仔 我甚至无法用语言形容
Barr, I can't even tell you how...
我当时有多害怕
scared I was...
回到那些街道上
to go back out in them streets.
但你做到了
But you did.
是的
Yeah.
因为这个
'Cause of this.
中城警局 队长
编号♥5936
我们的警徽
Our badges,
你的标志 象征着我们的力量
your emblem, they're symbols of the strength
支撑我们回到岗位上
that we're charged with to get back out there.
我们没有选择死亡
And we don't make the choice to die.
我们绝不会选择死亡
We would never choose to do that.
但当我们听到使命的召唤时
But when we hear the call of duty...
我们甘愿做出那样的牺牲
we're willing to make that sacrifice.
那并不是放弃 巴仔
And that's not giving up, Barr.
那被称作顺应力
That's what you call resilience.
我知道你具备那样的品质
And I know you to have plenty of that.
小冰霜
Hey, Frosty.
地球呼叫小冰霜
Earth to Frosty!
异鬼集结
Calling all White Walkers!
好了 别听了
You know what? Frak it.
我在听呢
Hey! I was listening to that.
或许你应该在监听
Maybe you should be listening to
切斯特的分子监控系统
Chester's molecular monitoring system
那样他就不会变回黑洞了
so he doesn't, you know, turn back into a black hole!
放轻松 行吗
Relax, okay?
我把异常警报提醒安装在手♥机♥里了
I put the freaking alerts on my phone.
你是说这些异常警报吗
Oh, you mean these freaking alerts?
听着 是我处理了紧急情况
Yeah, see, I handled the situation
防止我们被巨大的真空体
and prevented us from being sucked out of existence
吸入毁灭
by a giant death vacuum.
你周二做了什么
What did you do with your Tuesday?
什么也没做
Nothing.
-那是 -不是 不是
- Is that... - Nope, nope.
不 不 住手 住手
No, no, no, no, no, stop it, stop it.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你一直在画画吗
Were you drawing?
没有
No.
-你在画画 -没有
- You were drawing. - No.
因为画画是傻瓜才干的事
Because drawing is for losers.
你看起来就是在画画
Looks like you were drawing.
这真的很难 好吗
It's really hard, okay?
这给我的感觉像极简艺术还原论
This is giving me, like, minimalist reductionism.
我是想画这个
I was trying to draw this.
我画了好久
I've been working on it forever.
还是一点进展也没有
And it's not getting any better.
行了 那是
All right, that's...
这就是你自从看完卡米拉的画展后
Is this why you've been all cranky pants
一直这么暴躁的原因吗
since Kamilla's show?
你只是想表达自己的看法
You've just been trying to express yourself.
我惹人嫌 行了吧
I stink, okay?
我不知为何想要探寻自己的灵魂深处
I don't know why I thought I could plumb the depths of my soul.
你不惹人嫌
You do not stink.
你想成为文森特·梵·斯♥诺♥
You want to go off and be Vincent van Snow?
你想用艺术 绘画或舞蹈展示你的内心世界
You want to show the world what's inside of you
那就去做吧
using art or paint or dance, do it.
但你要明白
But you gotta understand that...
别人也在尝试这样做
other people are trying to do it too.
我感觉像在被黑社会捅腹一样
I feel like a Yakuza baddie is stabbing me in the stomach.
反反复复
Repeatedly.
这就是我在卡米拉的画展上给大家的感受吗
Is this how I made everyone feel at Kamilla's show?
没错 这就是所谓的愧疚感
Yep. That's a feeling we like to call guilt.
有点小疼 但是
It's a little stabby. But...
它也能告诉我们什么时候应该做出改正
it can also show us when we need to make something right.
我说过了 我要见我的律师
I told you, I want my lawyer.
史蒂文还在路上
Steven's still on his way.
听着 我理解你现在的感受
Look, I understand what you're going through.
你知道没有这双手铐时我会看到什么吗
Do you know what I see when these cuffs are off?
我看到无线电波和微波
I see radio waves and microwaves
还有伽马波
and gamma waves,
而我无法无视它们的存在
and I can't stop seeing them.
所以你怎么可能理解我现在的感受
So how could you possibly understand what I'm going through?
你得让我帮你
You have to let me help you.
-好让你判我刑 -不 这不是我来此的原因
- So you can put me away? - No, that's not why I'm here.
那你为什么来
Then why are you?
因为
Because I...
因为我也是超能力者
Because I am a meta-human too.
我可以感受到别人的情感
I can sense other people's feelings,
而且亲爱的 我也没法关掉它
and, honey, I can't turn it off either.
这就是为什么我知道你是无辜的
That's how I know that you're innocent.
如果有什么能让我说服其他人
If there is anything that can help me convince everybody else...
求你
please...
你定要告诉我
you gotta tell me.
我跟逮捕我的警官说了
I told my arresting officer.
他说我疯了
He said I was crazy.
我也感觉疯了
I feel crazy.
试试我
Try me.
在少管所时
Back at juvie...
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥那晚
the night that particle accelerator exploded,
我不是一个人
I wasn't alone.
我的表姐也在那里
My cousin was there at the same time.
伊丝丽兰萨
Esperanza.
谈起坏影响
Talk about bad influences.
我想要退出她的帮派 所以她偷袭了我
I wanted out of her gang, so she jumped me.
她在爆♥炸♥中死了
She died in the explosion.
伊丝丽兰萨
Esperanza!
至少我是这么认为的
Or at least I thought she did.
你认为她还活着吗
You think she's still alive?
伊丝丽兰萨逼我弄了和她一样的纹身
Esperanza made me get the same tattoo as her.
目击证人就是认出了你那纹身
The witness ID'd you off that tat.
但是伊丝丽兰萨死了
But Esperanza's dead.
不可能是她
There's no way it could be her.
我是说 有可能
I mean, it's impossible.
对吗
Right?
你拿到那少管所记录了吗
Hey, did you get those juvie records?
是的 四处伸缩了下
Oh, yeah. Took a bit of stretching,
我们这里大概有五年的记录
but we got about five years' worth here.
好 有没有伊丝丽兰萨·加西娅的记录
Good. Is there a file on a girl named Esperanza Garcia?
有 在这里
Yeah, there is.
我闻到了谜题
And I smell a mystery.
"犯人被发现处于植物人状态"
"Inmate was discovered in a vegetative state.
"她已经被转移出我监狱"
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表