剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Is that Allegra?
不 是二重身
No, it's a doppelganger.
也许这就是为什么纳什经常来这里
Maybe that's why Nash hung around so much.
阿莱格拉会让他想起认识的人
Allegra reminds him of someone he knew.
让他想起 让他想起来
Reminds him... reminds him!
他所有的这些感受 所有的情感
Everything that he's been feeling, all of his emotions,
让我想起了我想到琼妮或詹娜时的感觉
they remind me of how I feel when I think about Joanie or Jenna.
差不多就是父母之心
It's--it's almost parental.
但还不只是这种感觉
But it's not just that,
还夹杂了1995年
it's mixed with the feeling that I had in '95
我妈妈去世时的那种感觉
when my mom passed away.
悲痛 天啊 西斯科
Grief. Oh, my God, Cisco.
我觉得纳什被困在了一个轮回中
I think that Nash is caught up in a loop,
充满了悔恨和悲伤
and it's made out of remorse and sadness.
负能量
Negativity.
我觉得阿莱格拉的二重身死了
I think that Allegra's doppelganger died.
还有什么能比失去孩子更痛苦
What could be more painful than the loss of a child?
塞西尔 如果你的猜测没错
Cecile, if you're right,
那么斯旺把纳什困在了她死去的记忆中
then Thawne is holding Nash in the memory of her death.
所以必须由纳什来把斯旺驱逐出去
That's why Nash has to be the one to expel Thawne.
我们要帮他
We're gonna help him.
麦德2.0
The M.A.D. 2.0.
我们用它进入过思考者的意识
We used it to get inside the Thinker's mind.
这次我们要进入纳什的意识
This time we're going inside Nash's,
我们一起把斯旺从里面赶出去
and together, we'll force Thawne out from the inside.
你确定要这么干
You sure you wanna do this?
我们不能再让你冒失去速度的风险了
We can't risk you losing anymore speed.
不会的 相信我
I won't. Trust me.
抓住 小伙子们
Hang on, boys.
路上会很颠簸
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
这不是我的错 不是我的错
It's not my fault. It's not my fault.
不是我的错 不是我的错
Not my fault. Not my fault.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错 这不是我的错
It's not my fault, it's not my fault,
这不是我的错 这不是我的错
it's not my fault, it's not my fault...
斯旺 你该走了
It's time for you to go, Thawne.
你们来晚了 闪电侠
You're too late, Flash.
纳什是我的
Nash is mine.
纳什
Nash!
不 现在还不是
No, not yet he isn't.
西斯科 你来救我了
Cisco. You came for me.
对 但你才是唯一能把自己
Yeah, but you're the only one
救出这里的人 纳什
who can get yourself out of here, Nash.
你想要纳什 先过了我这关
You want Nash, you're gonna have to go through me.
你还真是喜欢自讨苦吃
Aren't you a glutton for punishment?
总是在那看着
Always there to bear witness
你拼命拯救的人死去
to the death of someone you're trying to desperately save.
这次你赢不了的
Oh, you're not gonna win this time.
我觉得我能赢 看看他
I think I am. Look at him.
听着 不管里面有什么
Hey, look, whatever's in there,
你都要去面对
I think you need to go face it.
不 不 我不能进去
No, no. I can't go in there.
他脆弱 可悲
He's weak. He's pathetic.
受制于自己的情绪
He's limited by his emotions.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
他想让你留在这里
He wants you to stay here.
你越痛苦
The more you suffer,
-他就越强大 -不 不
- the stronger he gets. - No, no.
战利品就是一切
Prize is everything.
阿莱格拉的二重身
Allegra's doppelganger.
那是她 对吗 她在里面
That's her, isn't it? She's in there.
玛雅
Maya.
她叫玛雅
Her name is Maya.
再过一会 我就能...
In a few short moments I'm gonna...
冲破西斯科的超光速粒子场 然后...
bust through Cisco's tachyon field and then...
好戏就要上演了
Then the fun's really gonna begin.
所有能量都来自于可怜的纳什
All fueled by poor Nash's grief for
对他宝贝女儿的悲痛感
his precious daughter.
你也感受过宝贝女儿死去的
You know a few things about grief
那种悲痛 对吗
for a precious daughter, don't you?
不 巴里
No, Barry.
巴里 拜托 别让他影响你
Barry, come on. Don't let him get to you.
别让他影响你
Don't let him get to you.
你没有充分利用
You didn't make the most of your time
跟女儿相处的时间
with your daughter.
我把毕生所学都教给了她
I taught her everything I know
而你却坐视不管
while you sat by and did nothing!
她选错了 就是这样
She made a bad choice, that's all.
她只是做了个选择
She just made a choice.
好了 听我说
That's all. Listen to me.
她选错了
She made a bad choice.
-听我说 -不 不行
- Listen to me! - No, I cannot!
如果你不进那个洞穴 你会死的
If you don't go into that cave, you're gonna die.
我不能进那个洞穴
I cannot go into that cave!
你所做的一切就是扼杀她的能力
All you did was stifle her abilities.
你对她来说是位糟糕的父亲
You were an awful father to her.
我天天都在思念我的女儿
I miss my daughter every day.
但我不会再任由你利用这件事控制我
But I'm done letting that give you power over me.
我看着辛西娅死去 这让我痛不欲生
I watched Cynthia die and it hurt me in places
我都不知道自己还能感觉到痛苦
I didn't even know I could feel pain.
我无法逃避
I couldn't avoid it.
逃避是无法使你痊愈的
You can't heal if you avoid it.
你觉得纳什和我都受制于自己的情绪
You think that Nash and I are limited by our emotions.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
是它们给予我们力量
They give us our strength,
我们可以用它们战胜一切
and we can use them to overcome anything.
包括你
Including you.
那是你最大的软肋 斯旺
That's your greatest flaw, Thawne.
超能力者才会有限制
Metas are the ones with limits.
人没有
Not people.
我没有
Not me.
纳什也没有
And not Nash.
你得面对那段记忆
You have to face that memory.
当你选择面对时 我会在这等着你
And when you do, I'll be here waiting for you.
我保证
I promise.
不 你别想过我这关
No, you're not getting past me.
地球13
一年前
你可以的 玛雅 小意思
You got this, Maya. Easy peasy.
纳什 最后一个记忆存储器在这
Nash! The last memory cell is here!
拿上 我拉你上来
Grab it, and I'll pull you back up.
别这么做
Don't do it.
拿到了吗
You got it?
看来这个山洞不想让这个东西离开
Guess the cave doesn't wanna let this thing go.
卡在这里了
It's stuck.
好吧 你到底了
All right, well, kay, you're at--you're at the end!
-不要这么做 -回想下你的训练
- Don't do it. - Remember your training!
战利品就是一切
The prize is everything.
阻止她
Stop her!
战利品就是一切
Prize is everything.
不要
No.
我拿到了 小意思
I got it! Easy peasy.
小意思
Easy peasy!
玛雅
Maya...
纳什
Nash!
玛雅 玛雅
Maya, Maya--
玛雅 玛雅
Maya! Maya!
扔了它 扔了它
Let it go. Let it go.
玛雅
Maya.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表