剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barry, we've been through stuff like this before.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会成功阻止伊娃并找回爱瑞丝的
You're gonna find a way to stop Eva and get Iris back.
我再也无法承受失去更多了...
I can't even be frustrated without, without losing more of it.
或许不要过分关注自己失去的
Maybe instead of focusing on what you've lost,
而是牢记你永远失去不了的
you should try remembering what you'll never lose.
比如你打败极速 神速和斯旺的原因
The reason you've beat Zoom, Godspeed, Thawne?
因为你靠的并不是速度
It's because speed isn't what drives you.
而是爱
It's love.
那才是你的源动力
That's your true force,
而那是什么都模仿不来的
and there is nothing artificial about that.
所以只要你坚持自我
So as long as you stay true to yourself,
就能成功打败那些坏人
you will always find a way to beat the bad guys.
还有坏女人
And gals.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我很快就会回来
I'll be back before you know it.
都准备好了吗
All set?
车已经在楼下等着了
Car's downstairs.
我保证会尽快把这两位
I promise I'll get these two back to you and your team
还回给你们团队
as soon as possible.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
冰霜也能听到我 对吗
Frost can hear me, too, right?
只要她醒着
As long as she's awake.
我醒着 真的
I'm awake. Really.
说吧
Go ahead.
一定要好起来
Just get better.
然后尽快回来
And hurry back.
我们激流勇进之旅还没去呢
We still have a whitewater rafting trip to take.
这可是你说的
I'm holding you to that.
她说她也很期待
She says she can't wait.
替我转告大家 我已经开始想念大家了
Tell the team I miss them already?
好的
I will.
-这是更安静些 -是啊
- This is a little quieter. - Yeah.
我知道自己...
Hey, look. I know that I'm...
不是很讨你喜欢
not your favorite person,
但如果你需要任何帮助
but if ever you need anything,
需要任何...我的咖啡
if you ever need my coffee.
不是说"我不喝咖啡"吗
What--what happened to, "I don't like coffee"?
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- Thanks. - For what?
这个东西
For this.
当然
Of course.
这东西把她怎么了 我的表姐
What did it do to her? My cousin?
勾起了她最糟糕的回忆
It made her relive her worst memory.
你知道吗
You know what?
你留着
You hang on to it.
万一哪天你又需要它呢
Just in case you need it again.
二位
Hey, guys.
-你好 -谢谢大家能赶过来
- Hey. - Thanks for coming.
没事
Yeah.
爱瑞丝还有其他人
Iris and the others,
他们还被关在伊娃的监狱里
they're still Eva's prisoners.
我们得把他们救出来
We're gonna get them back.
而且记住 我们还拥有一件伊娃都没有的东西
And remember, we still have one thing that Eva doesn't.
希望
Hope.
我们还有增援
We also have reinforcements.
乔
Joe.
你还好吗
How are you here?
事实证明
Well, it turns out that
当那个想杀死你的家伙自己死了
when the guy that's trying to kill you kicks the bucket,
他们就取消了对我的保护
they lift the protection detail.
-很有道理 -纳什
- That makes sense. - Nash.
你好
Hey, man. Yeah.
-你好 -来得正好
- Hey. - And just in time.
团队现在正是最需要你的时候
Team needs you now more than ever.
让我们去救出我们所爱之人吧
Well, let's go save some people we love.
你已经鼓捣了几个小时了
You've been at this for hours.
巴里不是个容易放弃的人
Barry wouldn't give up,
他娶的这位也不会放弃
and the woman that he married wouldn't either.
监测到热能
温度98.9
监测到热能
温度98.9
热能已定位
我找到了
I found him.
在中城医院
at Central City Hospital
不敢相信我做到了
I can't believe I just did that.
我的天啊 爱瑞丝 你能掌控这里了
Holy Frick. Iris, you can control this place.
爱瑞丝
Iris
爱瑞丝 别走
Iris, stay with me.
未完待续...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表