剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
从而再次进入神速力
so I could enter the Speed Force again.
这是我的错
I am responsible.
是我做的
I did this.
我摧毁了神速力
I killed the Speed Force.
我不知道 我不知道
I didn't know. I didn't know.
我不会 我永远不会
I wouldn't have-- I never would have--
我很抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
巴里·艾伦 我们原谅你
Barry Allen, we forgive you.
你做了正确的选择 拯救了我们的宇宙
You did the right thing. You saved our universe.
你无法预见会有什么代价
You never could have foreseen what that cost.
我们彻底离开之前
You only have a few steps left
你还有一些奔跑的时间
before we're gone from you entirely,
我知道你会好好利用
but I know you will use them well.
闪电选择了你
The lightning chose you,
这是我们做过的...
and it was the best decision that we--
是我做过最好的决定
I ever made.
你展现出了最伟大的力量
You showed us the greatest force of all.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你
I love you,
我的
my beautiful,
我的宝贝
beautiful boy.
中城警局
神速力消失了
The Speed Force is dead?
我不知道该说什么好
I don't even know what to say.
你还有超能力吗
Do you still have your powers?
据我所知
From what I can figure out,
我们体内还有一些残留的神速力
we still have a residual amount of Speed Force inside us.
但是随着我们的使用 会越来越少 直到
But the more we use up, the less we have left until--
直到彻底消失
Until it's gone forever?
我的天啊 儿子 我不知道
Oh, my God, son, I didn't--
我无法想象你在经历什么
I can't even imagine what you're going through.
还有巴里
And Barry.
爸爸 这都是他的错
Dad, this is his fault.
他几个月前就应该来找我
He could've come to me months ago.
我们可能会解决这件事
We might've fixed things.
但是他却像以前那样
But instead, he had to do what he always does
而且认为他是唯一可以搞定这件事的人
and assume he's the only one that can handle it.
沃利 你有必要跟他这样说吗
Well, Wally, did you even need to tell him like that?
我们都知道巴里自己就会
I mean, we both know that Barry
恨不得把自己打一顿
will beat himself up all by himself.
没错
He will.
我刚才一点都不禅 对吗
I guess that wasn't very Zen of me at all, was it?
沃利 请你坐下
Wally, sit down please.
你还记得你第一次见我时的样子吗
Do you remember what you were like when we first met?
我记得
'Cause I do.
你任性 倔强
You were petulant, stubborn.
每件小事都会让你生气
Every little thing pissed you off.
你不想要父亲 姐妹 或兄弟
You didn't want a father or a sister or a brother,
但你看看你现在的样子
but look at the man that you are now
你成了一位敏感 聪明
the sensitive, intelligent, compassionate man
有同情心的男人
that you have become,
这不是因为某种神秘的能量在起作用
and it's not because of some mystical energy source out there.
那是因为你的努力
It's because you did the work.
你现在的职责就是继续做那些
Now your responsibility is to continue
让你变成现在这样的事
to do the work to be that man.
你明白我的意思吗 儿子
Do you understand me, son?
队长 我们拘留的另一个线人在等你
Captain, we've got the other informant waiting in custody.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是那个弗里达·诺维科夫的案子
Uh, this is that Frida Novikov case.
她被驱逐出境了 因为我们有两个线人
She got deported because two of our informants
打入了她的走私集团
were part of her smuggling ring,
其中一个是你在直升机事故里认识的朋友
one of them being your friend from the helicopter accident,
玛丽亚·沃尔科娃
Maria Volkova.
难怪诺维科夫会盯上玛丽亚
That's why Novikov targeted Maria.
她是来报仇的
She's out for revenge.
我会把另一位证人纳入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
Well, the other informant I'm gonna put in WITSEC soon.
我回头再找你 好吗
I will find you later, okay?
无论你现在所经历的
Hey, whatever you're going through
关于神速力和你能力的问题是什么
with the Speed Force and your powers,
巴里都会有同样的经历
Barry is going through the same thing.
别忘了 我爱你
Remember that. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
现在不行 凯特
Not right now, Cait.
我正忙着弄移♥动♥巴里智脑单元
I'm busy with the mobile BARI unit.
我直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你试图用生物工程的方法来阻止超能力者
You were trying to bioengineer a formula to stop a meta-human,
而不是打电♥话♥给你的
and rather than call your friend
生物工程师朋友 你用了蓝牙吗
who's a bioengineer, you went with Bluetooth?
对 我在试图阻止乌龟人二代
Yeah, I'm trying to stop Turtle 2 here.
对 我知道 你一直在忙这件事
Yeah, I know. It's all you've been doing.
根本没时间找我
You don't have any time for me.
纳什向你求助时 你直接拒绝了他
You totally blew off Nash when he asked for your help.
你还是继续你的旅行吧
I mean, you might as well still be on your trip.
对 也许我的旅行
Yeah, well, maybe my trip
并不像计划的那样
didn't turn out exactly as planned.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你去探索了埃及古墓 还有亚特兰蒂斯
You got to raid Egyptian tombs and explore Atlantis.
我以为 经历了这些冒险之后
I thought, after all those adventure,
我回来就大变样了
I would come back different,
像沃利 你或冰霜一样
like Wally or like you and Frost,
但我走遍了这个世界 然后我
but I went around the world, and I...
我觉得自己又回到了原点
And I feel like I'm back where I started.
西斯科 我知道你感觉有愧
Cisco, I know you feel responsible,
但我们会阻止乌龟人二代的 我保证
but we're gonna stop Turtle 2. I promise.
我们是闪电侠小队 这是我们的工作
We're Team Flash. It's what we do.
但与此同时 我想知道你是否
But in the meantime, I wonder if maybe you don't have
还有其他的责任要去承担
some other responsibilities that you'd like to address--
某个跟你比较亲近的
ones that are a little closer to home.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
我处理这项工作的时候
While I'm doing that,
尖端科研实验室
也许我的生物工程师朋友会愿意接手
maybe my friend the bioengineer would like to take over.
当然
Absolutely.
我一直在找你 哥们
I've been looking for you, man.
我以为你会在家里
I thought maybe you'd be home.
不
No.
我还没准备好告诉爱瑞丝
I'm not ready to tell Iris.
我没准备好告诉任何人
I'm not ready to tell anyone.
我发现了神速力到底发生了什么
I found out what really happened to the Speed Force.
它死亡是因为我在危机里做的事
It died because of what I did in Crisis.
我获得了幽灵的能量
I took the Spectre's energy
使我可以进入神速力
so I could enter the Speed Force.
他的能量衍生了崩溃
His energy started a meltdown,
现在它消失了 沃利
and now it's gone, Wally...
永远 因为我做过的事
for good because of what I did.
你是在试图拯救世界
You were trying to save the universe.
无论哪个英雄都会那么做
Any hero would have made that call.
我也会那么做
I would've made that call.
无垢曾经给我讲过一个故事
Amala told me a story once
讲的是一位丢失独子的妈妈
about a mother who lost her only son.
她曾是那么痛心切骨
She was so heartbroken,
她求佛陀把他带回来
she asked the Buddha to bring him back to life.
他说他会的
He said he would...
但是他有一个要求
but he had one request...
要一粒取自没有失去过心爱之人
a mustard seed from a family
的家庭中的芥菜籽
that had never lost a loved one.
所以她挨家挨户的要种子
So she went from neighbor to neighbor asking for seeds,
当她问道
and when she would ask,
"你家里有谁失去过心爱之人吗"
"Has anyone in your family lost someone?"
答案总是有
The answer was always yes.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表