剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Oh, no...
是我的错
It was my fault.
她只是在按我的教导行事
She only did what I taught her to do.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
纳什已经控制住了他的伤痛
Nash has taken control of his pain.
不
No.
你不能再寄生于他了
You can't feed off of him anymore.
不
No.
-结束了 斯旺 -不
- It's over, Thawne. - No.
不 不要
No, no.
不
No!
纳什 我在这
Hey, Nash. I'm here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他会好的
He will be.
我需要睡一会
I need a nap.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
纳什 我在这 我在这
Nash, I'm here. I'm here.
是我的错
It was my fault.
都是我的错
It was all my fault.
负超光粒子搜索完成 没有检测到对象
卫星扫描显示
The satellite scans say there are no traces
没有在地球上任何有机物质中
of Thawne's negative tachyons
发现斯旺的负超光速粒子的迹象
to be found in any organic matter on the planet.
至于纳什
As for Nash,
塞西尔确认她没有在他身体里
Cecile confirmed that she didn't feel
感应到任何斯旺的能量
any of Thawne's energy inside.
根据三维成像
According to three-dimensional imaging,
纳什的脑电波没有斯旺的迹象
Nash's brainwaves are Thawne-free.
我想这意味着尖端科研实验室成功地完成了
I guess this means S.T.A.R Labs has successfully completed
它的第一次驱魔仪式
it's very first exorcism.
斯旺消失了 目前来说
Thawne's gone. For now.
是的
Right.
斯旺的超光速粒子可能已经消散了
Thawne's tachyons might've dissipated,
但是它们还没被摧毁
but they weren't destroyed.
也就是他还没死 只是不成型
Which means he's not dead. Just formless.
他没准现在就在外面找另一具身体
He's probably out there looking for another body right now,
像一个红了眼 气急败坏的伏地魔
like a red-eyed, pissed off, Voldemort.
他回来 我们也会准备好
He comes back, we'll be ready.
我去看看纳什
I'm gonna go check on Nash.
你还 你还好吗
Are you, uh-- are you good?
我也有个人要去看看
I have someone I should check on too.
那是什么样的
What was it like?
像在雾里
Like being in fog.
你知道那像什么吗 就像在水底
You know what it was like? It was like being underwater.
我能看见 我能听见
I could see, I could hear,
但是它很 很朦胧 我什么都做不了
but it was--it was hazy, I couldn't do anything--
基本上 糟透了
well, basically, it sucked.
你摆脱它了 摆脱了斯旺
You're free of it. Free of Thawne.
至于其他的威尔斯们
As for the other Wellses,
他们的脑电波
their brainwaves are unfortunately
还是不幸的和你的纠缠在一起
still entangled with yours.
所以他们现在也算是你的一部分了
So they're as much a part of you now as yourself.
好吧
Right.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-你是说我会一直听到... -没错
- You mean I'm gonna keep hearing-- - Yeah.
-我还会一直看到他们 -没错
- I'm gonna keep seeing them. - Yeah.
无限威尔斯危机
Crisis of infinite Wells.
不过更糟的我都挺过来了
Well, I've had worse.
这事没什么可炫耀的
Hey, look, credit where credit is due.
我知道如果没有你的帮助
I know that without your help,
我不可能把那个疯子赶出我的身体
we don't get the psychopath out of my body,
因此我非常感谢你
so for that, I'm grateful.
谢谢
Thank you.
始源地球见 孩子
See you around Earth-Prime, kid.
你是不是忘记什么东西了
Aren't you forgetting something?
应 应该没有吧
I--I don't think so.
我♥干♥这行的过程中发现了很多东西 但是...
I made a lot of discoveries in my career, but...
我最美好的发现...
the best discovery...
她对我 她...
You know, she treat-- she was...
她对于我来说...
Just like a daughter...
就像女儿一样 所以...
to me, so...
-阿莱格拉呢 -阿莱格拉怎么了
- And Allegra? - What about Allegra?
她当然不是玛雅
Sure, she's not Maya,
但你确实帮助过她掌握她的超能力
but you did help her with her powers.
但你也知道 我们一开始相处得并不愉快
But, you know, we got off to a rocky start.
所以也没必要闹僵了再分开
There's no point in making it a rocky ending.
-纳什 -又怎么了
- Nash. - What?
选择一个威尔斯 哪个都行
Pick a Wells. Any Wells.
-我必须这么做吗 -不
- Do I have to? - No.
没关系的 我和所有人一开始都相处得不好
It doesn't matter; I got off to a rocky start with all of them.
-你想说什么 -我想说的是
- What's your point? - My point is,
我明白要把你对一个人的感情
I get how difficult it is to separate your feelings
和他们的二重身上分离出来有多困难
about a person from their doppelganger.
我告诉过你我是怎么遇到哈里的吗
Did I ever tell you about the time I met Harry?
没有 是地球二的威尔斯吗
You didn't. That's the Earth-2 Wells?
就是那个
The very one.
好吧 继续说
All right, go ahead.
我第一次遇见他的时候
When I first saw him,
我当时的眼里只有艾尔伯德·斯旺
all I could see was Eobard Thawne.
但当我看到他时
But when I saw him,
当我真正看清哈里的为人之后...
when I really saw Harry for who he was...
我成为了他的朋友
I became his friend.
他也成了我的朋友
He became mine.
是的 你和阿莱格拉一开始并不交好
Yeah, you got off to a bad start with Allegra,
但去建立美好的事物永远不嫌晚
but it's not too late to build something good.
你是个好人
You're a good egg.
你不会因为我开始多愁善感了吧
You're not getting sappy on me, are you?
没有
No.
没有
No.
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good.
他说得对
He's right.
拉蒙 他有第二次机会和阿莱格拉在一起
Ramon, he had a second chance with Allegra.
我们一直想要告诉你的就是这个
It's what we've been trying to tell you.
你总觉得自己最聪明了
You think you're so smart.
说完就走
And he's gone.
这可要费些时间才能习惯
Well, that's gonna take some getting used to.
凯特琳 我必须向你道歉
Caitlin, I-- I need to apologize.
我没有听取你的建议
I didn't follow your advice,
你会受伤都是因为我
and you got hurt because of me.
-对不起 -没关系 巴里
- I'm sorry. - It's okay, Barry.
我快好了 已经感觉好多了
I'm on the mend. Feeling better already.
那我们没事了吧
So, we're okay?
当然
Always.
状况报告 纳什身体健康
Status report: Nash is physically fine,
不过内心崩溃了 而西斯科已经彻底累坏了
but emotionally destroyed, and Cisco is completely bushed.
你们俩和好了吗
You guys make up yet?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
伙计们 我们确定制♥造♥一个人工的神速力
Guys, are we sure creating an artificial Speed Force
是个好主意吗 我是说
is the way to go? I mean,
凡是接触过斯旺的神速力的人都受伤了
anyone who came in contact with Thawne's Speed Force got hurt.
我们不会那样
Ours will be different.
没错 不过我们还是不知道该怎么着手准备
Yeah, but we still don't even know where to start.
其实我知道
Actually, I do.
每次斯旺想要伤害我都会利用诺拉的记忆
Every time Thawne tried to hurt me using Nora's memory,
但正是因为他这么做才让我记起我有多么爱她
really what he did was reminded me how much I loved her.
让我意识到她就是答案
Made me realize that she's the answer.
诺拉的日记
Nora's journal?
斯旺教会了诺拉如何去制♥造♥神速力
Thawne taught Nora how to build a Speed Force.
现在她可以教我们了
Now she can teach us.
没人看到你吧
And no one saw you?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表