剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
at S.T.A.R. Labs in the meantime.
等他出来了
And when he does get out,
他就知道自己想干什么了
that boy knows exactly what he wants to do.
绝对是约娜塔莉约会
Mm, definitely gonna ask Natalie out.
说到去约会
Speaking of going out,
卡米拉和我每周二都要去吃沙瓦玛
Kamilla and I are doing shawarma Tuesday,
所以我要闪人了
so I'm gonna mosey.
当然 在成为震波后 闪人就难多了
Of course, moseying is a lot harder these days post-Vibe.
开着尖端科研实验室专用车去约会
Showing up to a date in a S.T.A.R. Lab van,
不太雅观
not a good look.
不 我载你一程
Mm, no. I'll give you a ride.
然后冒着看上去像我妈送我的风险吗
And risk looking like my mom just dropped me off?
那更好 你可以自己走
Ooh, even better, you can walk.
好吧 我来了
Okay, I'm coming.
我从没想过
It never occurred to me
你想要过自己的生活
that you might want to live a life.
所以我才没让你掌舵
That's why I never offered to let you drive,
不是因为我觉得你只会打架
not because I think you're only good in a fight.
你确定吗
You sure?
我知道这很难
I know it's a really big ask,
我不想让你觉得有什么义务
and I don't want you feeling obligated or whatever.
冰霜 你总是陪着我
Frost, you have always been there for me,
保护着我
protecting me.
现在我可以为你做些事了
Now I get to do something for you.
而且 尽管我总感觉你是我的一部分
Besides, even though it's always felt like you were a part of me,
第一次 我感觉到我是你的一部分
for the first time, it feels like I'm a part of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
随时效劳
Any time.
看来一切都很顺利如霜了
Guess everything's coming up frosty, huh?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我要从哪开始
Where do I start?
怎么才能 过自己的生活
How do you, you know, live a life?
当然要有一个生活导师
With a life coach, of course.
拉尔夫之书
首先要搞定的是 "杀手"这个名字
So, first thing's first: the name "Killer,"
对一些人来说有点过了
it's a little bit too much for some folks.
你有考虑过改一下吗
Have you thought about changing it?
我妈妈的中间名叫安妮
My mom's middle name is Anne.
阳性 99%细胞显示肿瘤标记
我绝不会接受死亡
I will never accept death,
不会像你一样
not like you did.
瑞秋·罗素
挚爱的母亲
噬血细胞综合征
标记检测量99%
是什么让你相信
So, what made you believe
你能带切斯特离开那个地方
that you could carry Chester out of that place?
是你让我相信我可以
You made me believe I could do it.
我意识到 我们可以做对方的互助小组
I realized we could be each other's support group,
尽管那需要花些时间
even though it's gonna take some time.
如果我们的内心能带着这样的记忆
If we can carry a memory like this together in our hearts,
那把一个人的意识从黑洞带出
carrying somebody's consciousness out of a black hole?
也是小菜一碟
It's a piece of cake.
况且 还有什么办法能让我把它还给你
Besides, how else could I get this back for you?
我知道没有诺拉的视频那么好
I know it's not as good as Nora's video...
比那个还要好
It's better.
现在我们有可以纪念诺拉的东西了
Now we have something that we can honor Nora with.
她真的很"酷炫"
She was pretty "Schway."
你想怎么样
What do you want?
让你们的宇宙存活
For your universe to survive.
那个基座
The plinth...
你毁了它
you destroyed it.
你毁了诺拉的信息
You destroyed Nora's message.
不幸的副作用
An unfortunate side effect.
但我需要阻止你们
But I needed to discourage you.
阻止我们什么
From doing what?
抱有希望
Hoping.
你的决心没有界限 闪电侠
Your determination is boundless, Flash--
这是你伟大的特质之一
it is one of your greatest qualities--
但你无法避免眼前的危机
but you cannot avoid the coming Crisis.
巴里在消失前还有五年时间
Barry has five years before he vanishes.
不再是了
No longer.
2019年12月10日
December 10, 2019.
在那一天 他会接受召唤
On that day, he will answer the call
并作出最后的牺牲
and make the ultimate sacrifice.
不久
Soon...
这个世界将为所有已知宇宙的命运抗争
this world will fight for the fate of all the known universes.
我不会离开我的家人
I'm not gonna leave my family.
一定有办法阻止即将到来的危险
There has to be a way to stop what's coming.
很抱歉
I am sorry,
但已经开启的事件
but events have been set into motion
是你不可能领悟的
that you cannot possibly comprehend.
我不需要理解它们
I don't need to understand them!
只管告诉我怎么做
Just tell me what I can do.
活下去
To survive?
你不能
You can't.
为了让几十亿人幸免于这次危机
In order for billions to survive this coming Crisis,
闪电侠必须死
the Flash must die.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表