剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
人们说骑士精神已死
And they say chivalry is dead.
把箱子交出来 亲爱的
Hand over the case, Love.
你知道如果你把它拿走会怎么样
You know what will happen if you take this.
我知道如果我不拿走
I know what will happen to you
你会怎么样
if I don't.
亲爱的两位
Darlings!
很久不见
Long time no see.
我打扰了你们的约会之夜吗
Did I interrupt date night?
中城警局
CCPD.
阿姆内特·布莱克
Amunet Black,
现在我要以抢劫和严重伤害罪逮捕你
I'm placing you under arrest for robbery and aggravated assault.
非常正式啊 艾伦先生
So very official, Mr. Allen.
你不就只是个犯罪现场调查员吗
But aren't you just a CSI?
我依然是警♥察♥ 能逮捕你
I'm still a cop who can arrest you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那请便吧
Well, by all means,
让我帮你开个头
let me help you with the first bit.
我有权利保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent,
这一点可非常实用
which will come in handy
如果你不想让那秘密身份小猫咪
if you don't want me letting that little secret identity cat
跳出那红闪闪小包的话
out of its flashy red bag.
所以我们为什么不把这个当做一次警告
So why don't we just call this a warning.
我这就离开 毫无损失
I'll be on my way. No harm.
毫无麻烦
No cowl.
我能就这么放你走吗
I'm supposed to just let you leave?
那当然了
Bloody right.
别想着来追我
Don't think of coming after me,
因为如果我看到了你
'cause if I see you,
或是你的连体衣
or your onesie,
或是任何你冷淡与柔韧的
or any one of your frigid or bendy
超级英雄朋友
superhero friends,
我会让你对此负责
I will hold it against all of you
告诉全世界你的真实身份
and tell the world your real identities.
了解
Savvy?
没错
That's right.
因为在所有伟大的男人身后都有一个女人
Because behind every great man is a woman
翻着白眼
rolling her eyes.
拜拜 亲爱的
Ta-ta, sweethearts!
约会夜就这么泡汤了
So much for date night.
苦恼至极
Pig misery.
没有阿姆内特的踪迹吗
There's no trace of Amunet?
就好像她消失了一样
It's like she vanished.
是啊 她有时会这样
Yeah, she does that.
有任何传闻说她回城里了吗
Were there any rumblings that she was back in town?
没有 但是韦斯特队长让所有警官
None, but Captain West has all officers searching
在高度警惕下搜寻
on high alert.
好吧 谢了 科博尔
All right, thanks, Korber.
巴里 阿姆内特隐蔽了那么久
Barry, Amunet has been off the grid for so long
如果她现在回来
that if she's back,
一定是有什么大的坏事要发生
it must be for something big and bad,
而我很肯定那和她偷走的设备有关
and I'm pretty sure it involves that device that she stole.
我知道
I know.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Hey, don't worry. We're gonna find her.
我只是 我不敢相信我站在那里
I just--I can't believe I just stood there
就那么让她走了
and let her walk out.
巴里 那不是你的错
Barry, it's not your fault.
我们知道她知道你身份这事
We knew that her knowing your identity
会回来反咬一口
would come back to bite us.
好吧 是时候用老办法
All right, well, time to fight her
来打败她了
the old-fashioned way.
我去搜寻一下整座城市
I'm gonna run some sweeps of the city.
等等 她说了不能穿连体衣
Whoa, whoa, she said no onesies.
求你别学着那么叫
Please don't call it that.
我想说的是 我们不能冒风险
What I'm trying to say is we can't risk her
让她暴露闪电小队
putting Team Flash on blast.
好 但我们也不能什么都不做
Okay, but we also can't do nothing.
我们不会
Well, we won't.
如果你想找出一个犯罪者的计划
If you want to figure out a criminal's plan,
就去拜访他们的操场
visit their playground.
这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
挑战整个贩毒集团进行小刀对决
Challenging an entire drug cartel to a knife fight,
那才是坏主意
that's a bad idea.
倒是很有趣
Fun, though.
这个 这不算什么
This, this is nothing.
过去和他聊聊就是了
Just go over there and talk to him.
他看起来确实挺悲惨的
He really does look miserable.
我敢肯定他在写些伤感的垃圾歌♥
I'm sure he's over there working on some sad sack song
为了明晚的表演用
to perform tomorrow night.
相信你的人生导师 直接过去就是了
Trust your awesome life coach, and just get over there.
-那我说些什么 -我不知道
- Well, what do I even say? - I don't know.
你说你在他身边可以做自己
You said you could be yourself around him,
所以就去这么做
so go do that.
你说得对
You're right.
别担心
Don't worry.
我确定他们只是好朋友关系
I'm sure they're just good friends.
两个特别好的朋友
A really good friend.
-阿莱格拉 -我就知道这是个坏主意
- Allegra - I knew this was a bad idea.
你下次想当人生导师的话 还是算了
Next time you want to play life coach, don't.
尖端科研实验室
我还是觉得应该我去
I still think it's better if I go.
宝贝 所有人都知道这
Babe, this is a known spot
是阿姆内特用来招募的地方
that Amunet used to recruit her crew.
再说了 一个警♥察♥怎么可能大摇大摆地走进去
Besides, a cop can't just waltz in there.
好吧 但是这里大部分都是罪犯
Okay, but it's mostly criminals in there.
真的很危险
It's really dangerous.
巴里 我的工作就是从别人那里获取信息
Barry, it's my job to get information out of people.
阿姆内特肯定不在那里
Amunet's not gonna be there,
但是如果有人知道她要去干什么
but if someone knows where she's headed next,
我可以让他们告诉我 这就是我的工作
I can get them to talk. It's what I do.
再不济 如果事情变严峻 我们不还有暗号♥
Besides, if things get dicey, we have our code word.
香蕉
Banana.
你听到我说这个了 你就飞速溜走
You hear that, you come fathwooming.
好吧 当心点 拜托了
Okay, fine. Just be safe, please.
以童子军的荣耀发誓
Scout's honor.
威士忌 加冰
Whiskey, rocks.
你看起来很眼熟
You look familiar.
他肯定读《中城市民》 快出来
He must read the "Citizen." Get out.
出来 从那里出来 爱瑞丝
Get out. Get out of there, Iris.
可能我长着张大众脸吧
Maybe I have one of those faces.
我在找阿姆内特·布莱克
I'm looking for Amunet Black.
你看起来不是她喜欢的类型
You don't seem like her type.
有什么问题吗 拉尔斯
Got a problem, Lars?
香蕉
Banana.
香蕉 香蕉
Banana. Banana!
香蕉
Banana.
香蕉 香蕉
Banana, banana.
香蕉 爱瑞丝
Banana, Iris!
我现在看起来像吗
Now do I seem like her type?
看起来我需要一个新保安了
Seems like I need a new bouncer.
有兴趣吗
You interested?
我有兴趣再找你
I'll keep it in mind.
我问最后一遍 阿姆内特在哪
Now for the last time, where is Amunet?
我听说
Last I heard,
她要劫走一项专业技术
she was heisting some specialized tech
从这里
from this spot.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
发生什么了 我听到玻璃碎的声音了
Hey, what happened? I heard glass breaking.
没什么 我把一个酒瓶砸一废物的头上了
Nothing. I broke a bottle over some loser's head.
-什么 -巴里 不用担心
- You what? - Barry, don't worry.
什么事都没有
Everything's fine.
我就是为了获取信息演了一下
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表