剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You see, you never give anybody anything
除非你能获得什么
unless you get something in return.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
快走吧
Now scram.
当你告诉你父母帽子是哪里来的时候
And when you tell your parents where you got the hat from,
让他们知道你凭实力得到的
make sure you tell them you earned it.
我没有父母
I don't have parents.
现在没有了
Not anymore.
玛雅
Maya.
你想要干我这一行吗
How'd you like to do what I do?
-那是什么 -终结流言
- What's that? - Myth busting.
终结考古学的流言
Archeological myth busting.
就是干这些的 你听起来喜欢吗
That's what all this is for. You like the sound of that?
-喜欢 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
我觉得你一定会很出色
Yeah, I think you'd be good at it.
第一个规则就是 战利品就是一切
And rule number one: the prize is everything.
你觉得你能记住吗
Think you can remember that?
战利品就是一切 小菜一碟
The prize is everything. Easy peasy.
西斯科 纳什在疼痛中 发生什么了
Cisco, Nash is hurting. What's happening?
我不确定 这是我第一次驱魔
I'm not sure. It's my first exorcism.
欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to Hell.
我不可能在这
I can't be here.
太晚了
Too late.
纳什现在正在经历的痛苦
All the pain that's being brought up in Nash--
快让他撑不住了
it's overwhelming him.
这就是斯旺获得力量的方法
It's how Thawne gains his strength.
-他以别人的痛苦为食 -那他正在吸食纳什
- He feeds on that pain. - Then he's feasting on Nash.
【水星实验室】
我们在《公民报》听说
From what we've heard at the "Citizen,"
水星实验室在清洁能源上有重大的突破
Mercury Labs is making massive developments in clean energy.
没错
We are,
麦吉博士非常高兴能跟你们分享这些
and Dr. McGee is thrilled to speak to you about it.
你们在这里稍等一下 我去叫她出来
If you'll wait right here, I'll go grab her.
-谢谢你 -不要紧
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
就是这里吗
Is this the place?
根据我的读数 棱镜折射器应该
According to my readings, the Prismatic Refractor is...
在这
Here.
干得漂亮
Nice
-又一个光属性的超能力者 -肯定是跟卡夫一伙的
- Another light-based meta? - Must be one of Carver's.
那就意味着他也想要折射器
Which means he's after the Refractor too.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
但是折射器 伊娃说过
But the Refractor. Eva said--
不用担心
No, don't worry.
我们让闪电侠搞定她
We'll let the Flash handle this one.
遇险广播
超能力者抢劫
一个超能力者正在抢劫水星实验室
It's a meta robbery at Mercury Labs.
好的 我在那里与你会合
Okay, I'll meet you there.
不用 我和冰霜能搞定
No, Frost and I can handle this.
你需要留在这里保存你的神速力
You need to stay here and conserve your speed.
医生的吩咐
Doctor's orders.
-但是 凯特琳 我 -医生的吩咐
- But, Caitlin, I-- - Doctor's orders.
-把那个东西放下 -不存在的
- Put that down. - Not happening.
那好 敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Fine. Have it your way.
你就是那个冰霜女皇啊
So you're the ice queen, huh?
别人都叫你什么
What do they call you?
叫我 烈日
Call me... Sunshine.
冰霜对烈日 猜猜谁融化
Ice versus sun. Guess who melts?
闪电侠 我说过我能搞定
Flash? I said I had this handled.
不用担心 用不了多久
Don't worry. This won't take long.
闪电侠 别
Flash, no.
光博士向你们问好
Dr. Light sends her regards.
冰霜
Frost!
在黑洞都传你是个狠角色
Word around Black Hole is you're quite the badass.
你可以是我们的一员
You could've been one of us.
不许动
Freeze!
冰霜
Frost.
你还好吗
You okay?
所以现在我们面对的不只是一两个
So we're looking at not one or two,
而是三个来自黑洞的光系刺客
but three Black Hole light assassins.
而且他们所有人都是受雇于卡夫
All of them are under Carver's payroll.
每一个都比上一个强
Each one more powerful than the last.
烈日把冰霜的光博士的光子子弹伤口撕开了
Sunshine reopened Frost's wound from Dr. Light's photon bullet.
她的冰疗愈在慢慢治疗她
Her ice healing's working overtime.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
如果我当时听凯特琳的 留在这里就好了
If I'd just listened to Caitlin and stayed behind.
你之前在现场的时候是不是速度又出问题了
Hey, you had a glitch in your speed back there, didn't you?
我用了终极速度-X提升了一下能力
I used Velocity-X to boost my powers,
但是我的身体排斥它
but my body rejected it.
凯特琳提醒过我会出现这种情况
Caitlin warned me it could happen.
我知道你不喜欢坐冷板凳
Look, I know you don't like taking a backseat,
但是在你能控制你的能力之前 巴里
but until you can manage your powers, Barry--
我知道 我应该更加小心
I know. I have to be more careful.
我们有关于烈日的任何信息吗
Do we know anything about Sunshine?
只知道她能在阳光下消失还能融化钢铁
Only that she can disappear in sunlight and melt steel.
她的名字是米莉·罗林斯
Her name is Millie Rawlins.
卡米拉在我们离开水星实验室之前照了张照片
Kamilla took a photo before we got out of Mercury Labs.
我们用了尖端科研实验室的面部识别系统
We ran it through S.T.A.R. Lab's facial recognition
在国防部数据库找到了她
and got a hit at the Department of Defense's Database.
-退役军人 特种部队 -是的
- Ex-military, special ops. - Yeah.
她通过粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
She was transferred to the covert division
得到能控制阳光的超能力之后
after the Particle Accelerator explosion
就被调到了秘密部门
left her with the meta-ability to bend sunlight.
她的呼号♥是烈日
Her call sign was Sunshine.
我们知道她的目标是什么吗
Do we know what she was after?
知道
Yep.
水星实验室说这是独一无二的
Mercury Labs says it's a one-of-a-kind,
高级能量转换器
advanced energy converter.
曾经属于麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥
It used to be owned by McCulloch Technologies.
他们将它称为棱镜折射器
They're calling it a Prismatic Refractor.
卡夫从他自己的公♥司♥偷的吗
Carver was stealing his own technology?
-为什么 -我们还不知道原因
- Why? - We don't know why yet,
但你俩没事我很开心
but I'm glad you two were okay.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
对不起 宝贝 我的记者思维
Sorry, babe. My reporter brain.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
那东西不是应该在中城警局的证据储存室
Shouldn't that thing be at CCPD in evidence lockup?
如果卡夫想要得到
Well, if Carver's trying to get this,
我们不能冒险让他的内鬼进入
we can't risk his mole gaining access.
我给天眼会打个电♥话♥
I put in a call to A.R.G.U.S.
在他们保管它之前
Until they have it in their custody,
我不会让它离开我的视线
I'm not letting it out of my sight.
我们可以暂时把它存在
Well, we could keep it here at S.T.A.R. Labs
尖端科研实验室
for the time being.
如果烈日和光博士和致命紫光一样无情
If Sunshine is as ruthless as Dr. Light and Ultraviolet,
那她将会再次追踪这个折射器
then she's coming after that Refractor again,
如果她出现在尖端科研实验室
and if she shows up at S.T.A.R. Labs,
闪电侠做不了任何事情来阻止她
the Flash isn't gonna be able to do anything to stop her.
让天眼会保管吧
Let A.R.G.U.S. take it.
巴里有关烈日的判断是对的
Barry's right about Sunshine.
如果在转移天眼会的途中她攻击怎么办
What if she strikes during the transfer to A.R.G.U.S.?
我来弄 你去看看你的丈夫吧
Let me worry about that. Go see after your husband.
好的 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course, I was--
我正要去
I was just about to.
想逃跑吗
Wanna get away?
我只是需要一个地方思考
I just needed a place to think.
我知道失去神速力很可怕
Look, I know losing your speed is scary.
特别是斯旺还出现了
Especially with Thawne showing up.
但巴里 我爱的那个人不因为受限制
But, Barry, the man that I love would not let limits
就不去做自己最擅长的事
keep him from doing what he does best...
打败超能力者 保护人♥民♥
Taking down metas and protecting people.
闪电侠不应该有限制的 爱瑞丝
The Flash isn't supposed to have limits, Iris.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表