剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
现在就帮她
Help her now!
姐妹 我明白
Girl, I got it.
对不起
Pardon moi?
我可以帮忙买♥♥下这些的
I could pay for this.
我觉得你已经够帮忙的了
Yeah, I think you've done enough.
我不是情感专家
I'm no expert,
《拉尔夫之书》
但《拉尔夫之书》说你想要约人出去的话
but the Book of Ralph says that when you ask someone out,
做自己就好了
you should just be yourself.
他这个样子要怎么做自己
How is he supposed to be himself
他都不知道自己是谁了
when he doesn't even know who he is anymore?
这些不同的地球
And these different Earths
同时存在 自从...
have existed simultaneously since...
自从...远古时代起
Well, since, uh--let's see. Oh, the dawn of time.
怎么会没人知道这个
Well, how come nobody knows about this?
这么大的一个东西
I mean, stuff this big?
应该警示公众的
The public should be made aware.
有人知道 该知道的人知道
People know. Just the right people.
普通大众 不会的
The general public? No, no.
那样不行 他们会疯的
No, that would not be good. They would lose their minds.
也对 我是说...
Right, I mean...
所有的都如此...
it's all so...
-壮丽 -是 很壮丽
- Epic. - Yes, it's epic.
二重身 反物质事件
Doppelgangers, anti-matter events,
极速者玩些双重身份
and speedsters juggling dual identities,
比如闪电侠和巴里·艾伦
like the Flash and Barry Allen.
等下 你说什么
Wait, what?
什么
What?
我老板的丈夫是闪电侠
My boss' husband is the Flash?
-大家什么都不告诉我 -但 当然了
- Ah, nobody tells me anything. - But then, of course,
我们也别忘了故事里的反派...
let's not forget the villain of this story--
监视者
the Monitor.
患有妄想症的大骗子
The cosmic imposter with delusions of grandeur.
因此我要干掉那个骗子 让他不得翻身
That is why I'm gonna take that fraud down permanently.
你要杀掉监视者吗
You're gonna kill this Novu guy?
故事就讲到这里
Enough story time.
是时候兑现你的承诺了
Time for you to hold up your end of the bargain.
等等 你可以解释一下二重身吗
Wait, can you explain doppelgangers?
当然 我可以 但首先
Sure, absolutely. I can, but first--
你先用超能力紫外线照一下这里
Let's have you zap this with your meta UV lights,
让我知道开挖时要避开哪些石头
so I can find out what rocks to avoid when I excavate.
开始吧
And go.
我
I...
我 我做不到
I-- I can't.
你能做到
Yes, you can.
你是一个超能力者 这就是真正的你
You're a meta. It's who you are.
不 我不是
No, it-- it's not.
你是 而且我们已经说好了
It is, and also we had a deal.
-交易取消 -什么
- Well, the deal's off. - What?
我不会成为你用来伤人的武器
I'm not gonna be some weapon you use to hurt others.
我没有让你变成武器
I'm not asking you to be the weapon.
我不是这样的人
It's not who I am.
好了 看看这里有什么
All right, let's see what we got here.
火环模拟
我感觉这应该不是约翰尼·卡什的歌♥
Something tells me that ain't a Johnny Cash song.
该死 拉尔夫 她不在这里
Damn it, Ralph. She's not here.
火环
他们来这里是为了竞拍这个
They're all here to bid on this.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
传输完成
超能力者目标已获取
Meta target acquired.
太好了
Wunderbar.
别白费劲了 这上面有超能力抑制器
Don't bother. It's meta-dampened.
不得不说 我没想到中城的
I must say, I did not expect Central City's
常驻超级英雄在我的小聚会上不请自来
resident superhero to crash my little gathering.
不得不说
And I must say,
我没想到居然是这出邦德反派俗套戏码
I'm surprised by all the Bond villain clichés.
你有那种反派的口音 邪恶的阴谋
I mean, you've got the accent, the diabolical scheme,
甚至还有沉默但致命的追随者
even the silent but deadly henchperson.
致命紫光
Ultraviolet?
我把你关进了铁山监狱
I sent you to Iron Heights.
幸运的是 她在下面也有朋友
Luckily, she has friends in low places.
让我猜猜看
And let me guess,
你想把我的真身加入你的拍卖♥♥
you're gonna add my unmasking to your little auction?
我一点也不关心你的秘密身份 闪电侠
Oh, I could care less about your secret identity, Flash.
我的兴趣是全球性的
My interests are global.
现在想想 德比先生
And to think, Mr. Dibny,
是闪电侠触发了我的超能力活动监视器
that it was the Flash that set off my meta-activity monitor
然后触发了让你们被抓到的
that then triggered the security protocols
安全程序
that got you caught.
非常感谢
Danke schon.
但是我很好奇
I am very curious, though,
你们来这里的真正目的是什么
as to why you are really here.
你想要我告诉你吗
Do you expect me to talk?
不 德比先生
No, Mr. Dibny...
我想要你死
I expect you to die.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这是《金手指》里的台词
That line is literally from "Goldfinger."
这个也是
And so is this.
看好了
Behold,
一个目前最先进的工业激光炮
a state-of-the-art industrial laser cannon.
它会发射致命激光 就这样
It will shoot a deadly beam-- zap!--
穿透你们俩
through the both of you
就在中城被摧毁的瞬间
the moment Central City is destroyed.
中城
你打算杀死成千上万无辜的人
You're gonna kill millions of innocent people
就为了卖♥♥出你的武器吗
just to sell your weapon?
没错
Yeah.
好好欣赏吧
Enjoy the show.
中城
迷路了吧
Got lost, didn't you?
什么 没有
What? No.
-没有吗 -也许吧
- No? - Maybe.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我吓到你了 对吗
I freaked you out, didn't I?
在铁山监狱看布娃娃吃东西才叫恐怖
Watching Rag Doll eat while in Iron Heights is freaky.
当然 为什么要玩消失
Sure it is. So why the disappearing act?
事实上 让我猜一下
Actually, let me pause at theory on that.
我认为你害怕使用自己的超能力
I think you're afraid to use your powers
因为如果你用了
because if you do,
你认为自己就会变成某个人
you think you'll become like someone.
某个人
Someone.
是某个你认识的人 某个...
Someone you know, someone you...
你恨的人
hate.
我猜的对吗
How am I doing?
我表姐 伊丝丽兰萨 她能力和我一样
My cousin, Esperanza, she has the same powers as me,
但是她利用超能力杀人
only she uses them to murder people.
你不是你的表姐
You're not your cousin.
但是如果我开始使用超能力
But if I start using my powers,
有什么能阻止我变成她那样的人
what's to stop me from becoming like her?
因为我们选择自己的人生 阿莱格拉
Because, Allegra, in this life we choose.
我们选择成为什么样的人
We choose who we are.
如果你选择使用自己的超能力
So if you choose to use your incredible powers,
这不会让你变成伊丝丽兰萨
that does not make you anything like Esperanza
除非你做出和她一样的选择
unless you choose that.
-我不是伊丝丽兰萨 -你是谁
- I'm not Esperanza. - Who are you?
我是阿莱格拉
I'm Allegra.
是的
Yes.
阿莱格拉·加西娅
Allegra Garcia.
没错
Yes.
这可有点让人失望
Well, that was anti-climatic.
我成功了吗
Did I do it?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表