剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
知不知道老爸的灵魂为什么会选择来这里吗
Any idea why Dad's soul would choose to come here?
灵魂选择其牢笼
Souls choose their prisons.
奥利弗永世受困的时候
This place must be what Oliver thinks about
想的肯定就是这个地方
when being trapped for all eternity.
这也是件有趣的事
It's a funny thing too,
鉴于他的记忆可能遗失了
considering his memories are probably missing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
奥利佛的灵魂一旦落到这里
The second that Oliver's soul landed here,
他的记忆可能会变得 怎么说呢
his memories would've been-how can I put it?
刷掉了
Squeegeed.
所以我们得让他想起我们
So we'll have to make him remember us.
该死
Bollocks.
咱们得赶快开始行动力
We'll have to get a move on as well.
这张卡已经开始消失了
This card is already beginning to fade.
当你和魔鬼合作的时候
Well, when you work with the devil
你永远不知道会是什么结果
you never know quite what you're getting.
完全没有压力 对吧
No pressure there, right?
周边安全
Perimeter's clear.
地球一上没有量子塔的迹象
There's no sign of any Quantum Tower on Earth-1.
你在这里做什么 遭弃者
What are you doing here, Pariah?
在这墙后边 是他的领域
Behind this wall-his domain.
绿裤子先生想说的是
What Mr. Green Jeans is trying to say
一旦我们进去 就可以真正地
is once we get inside, we can actually stop
从源头上阻止反物质能量波
the anti-matter wave right at the source.
好吧 咱们开始吧
All right, let's do it.
这个地方有些超强的震动频率
This place has some crazy vibrational frequency
贯穿其中
surging through it.
这个地方连接着
This place is the nexus
反物质宇宙与你们的世界
between the anti-matter universe and your own.
看吧 反物质大炮 这就是能量波的源头
Behold, Anti-Matter Cannon-this is the source of the wave.
各位 我感觉这个模糊是活物
Guys, I think this blur is alive.
让我看一下
Let me check it out.
不要
No!
巴里 怎么了
Barry! What happened?
是能量立场 我过不去
It's a force field. I couldn't get through.
那是地球90的闪电侠
It's the Flash from Earth-90.
他被困在了那个跑步机上
He's trapped on that treadmill.
那是地球90的巴里·艾伦吗
That's Barry Allen from Earth-90?
他是怎么到这里的
How did he get there?
监视者曾把他送走
The Monitor sent him away.
你别想对这里做出对我的地球做的事
You will not do to this Earth what you did to mine.
他被送到了虚空宇宙中
He wound up in the Netherverse
在那里反监视者找到了他
where the Anti-Monitor found him,
收割了他的速度
corralled his speed,
用来制♥造♥了他的反物质大炮
used it to build his Anti-Matter Cannon,
测试开火时
test-fired it...
毁掉了地球二
Destroying Earth-2.
-哈里没了 -杰西
- Harry's gone? - Jesse.
遭弃者 我们怎么阻止大炮
Pariah, how do we stop the cannon?
守护它的能量力场是基于反物质的
The force field that contains this is anti-matter based.
因此
As such,
所有正能量的物体都不可能穿透它
anything made of positive matter cannot penetrate it.
我们得把闪电侠从那跑步机上救下来
We have to get the Flash off that treadmill.
监视者说震波必须活着
The Monitor said Vibe had to live--
说他还有作用
that he had a purpose.
也许这就是了
Maybe this is it.
舍命一搏了
Here goes nothing.
感谢相救
Thank you for the reprieve.
但你们要放我回到上边去
But you gotta put me back on it.
各位
Guys.
反监视者给那跑步机设计了失效保险
The Anti-Monitor designed that treadmill with a failsafe
如果我从上边下来 它就会爆发
so that if I ever got off of it, it would erupt,
一瞬间消灭所有剩下的地球
destroying all remaining Earths at once.
我们只有几分钟的时间了
We only have a few minutes.
遭弃者 我们怎么...
Pariah, how do--
遭弃者
Pariah?
他去哪里了 他去哪里了
Where'd he go? Where'd he go?
地球一
常青藤镇
阿曼达 别这样
Amanda, please.
我知道红色天空很吓人 亲爱的
I know the red skies are freaky, honey,
但我可以肯定只是大气层的...
but I'm sure it's just atmospheric...
蔡瑞安博士
Dr. Ryan Choi?
干扰
disturbance.
宝贝 我得走了
Babe, I gotta go.
天啊 真的是你吗
Wow, is that really you?
雷·帕尔默博士
Dr. Ray Palmer?
我的天
Oh. Emm. Gosh.
我是蔡瑞安 很高兴能见到你
I'm Ryan Choi. It's so wonderful to meet you.
你的第二篇亚原子密度操控论文
Your second paper on subatomic density manipulation
是我微型化研究的基础
was the foundation for my work on miniaturization.
谢谢你 你知道我...
Wow, thank you. You know, I--
好吧 蔡博士
Okay, Dr. Choi,
我们需要你跟我们来
we need you to come with us right now.
你看到外边那片红天空了吗
Look, you've seen the red skies outside?
这个世界正面临末日
The world is ending.
帕尔默博士 这些人是谁
Dr. Palmer, who are these people?
我们是超级英雄
We are superheroes,
而瑞安 我们需要你的帮助
and Ryan, we need your help.
当然 帕尔默博士 真有你的
Sure, Dr. Palmer. Good one.
接下来你要说我被提名
And next you're gonna tell me I've been nominated
获得基础物理学的突破奖了吧
for the Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics?
好吧 我们没有时间这么闹
Okay, we don't have time for this.
眼见为实 对吧
Seeing is believing, right?
要纸巾吗
Tissue?
你是 伸缩人
You're Elongated Man?
你们也是超级英雄吗
Are--are you superheroes, too?
我知道这听起来有些疯狂 伙计
I know this sounds cuckoo, pal,
但是你是一种叫完人的人
but you're what's called a Paragon,
也就是华丽点的说
which is a fancy word for saying,
"我们需要你的帮助拯救宇宙"
"We need your help to save the universe."
蔡博士
Dr. Choi.
如果世界正面临末日
If the world's ending,
我需要回家
I need to go home.
求你了 瑞安 我们真的需要你帮忙
Please, Ryan. We really need your help.
不 你不需要 我不是英雄
No, you don't. I'm no hero.
我是个丈夫
I'm a husband.
如果这是末日 我必须和我妻子孩子在一起
And if this is the end, I have to be with my wife and kid.
对不起
I'm sorry.
又一个地球已经消失了
Another Earth is gone.
多元宇宙已经只剩下七个了
There's only seven left in the multiverse.
真是讽刺
It's ironic.
我在看着历史上最大的事件
I'm watching the biggest event in history,
所有地球的毁灭
the destruction of every Earth,
而没有人会读到这个故事
and no one will ever read the story.
那些地球不是唯一被毁灭的世界
These Earths are not the only worlds destroyed.
我的世界被消灭了
My world died.
我的家人
My family.
他们是什么样的
What were they like?
充满了生命
So full of life.
他们是我的一切
They were everything to me.
只可惜我对他们的关心
If only I'd cared as much for them
并不及我的工作
as I did my work.
[外星语]
我现在明白为什么
I now understand why
你是那么成功的记者了 莱恩小姐
you are such a good reporter, Miss Lane.
克拉克
Clark?
我没能救下他们
I couldn't save them.
你想要歇几分钟吗
You wanna take a minute?
看起来你需要休息一下
Looks like you could use a breather.
戴上这个
Put this on,
这个标志
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表