剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
乔
Joe!
躺着别动
Just lie still.
离她远点
Get the hell away from her.
阿莱格拉
Allegra!
冰霜 队长还好吗
Frost! Is Captain West okay?
不好
No.
我们得离开这里
We need to get the hell out of here.
走
Let's go.
快回来 快回来
Get right back. Get right back.
没事 没事
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
快跑
Come on!
等下
Oh, wait!
我的天 帮我
Oh, my God. Help me!
我的天
Oh, my God.
这坚持不了多久
That's not gonna hold for very long.
这离尖端科研实验室还有十个街区
S.T.A.R. Labs is still ten blocks away.
十个街区 十个街区
Ten blocks? Ten blocks?
我们能做到 快走
We can do it. Let's go.
站起来 我的血亲兄弟和血亲姐妹
Rise, my Blood Brother and Blood Sister.
你们被治愈了
You are cured.
现在 你们有了不死之身
Now you will never die.
感受灼烧吧 血怒
Feel the burn, Bloodwork!
你就这点本事吗 拉蒙先生
Is that all you've got, Mr. Ramon?
跨维度外推器 连接完成
太可惜了
Too bad.
西斯科
Cisco!
我的生命之血是礼物
My lifeblood is a gift.
你准备好接受它了吗
Are you ready to receive it?
不行
No.
你还还有其他的用途
You have another purpose to serve.
审判日快来了
The reckoning is near.
我的军队就要准备好进军尖端科研实验室了
My army is almost ready to march on S.T.A.R. Labs.
你到底想要尖端科研实验室的什么
What the hell do you want with S.T.A.R. Labs?
粒子加速器
The Particle Accelerator.
你帮忙创造的技术
The very tech you helped to create
将是承载我无上解药的容器
will be the vessel carrying my glorious cure.
很快中城里的所有人都会被赐予永恒的生命
Soon all of Central City will be granted eternal life,
而我选择你 拉蒙先生 来做我的传信人
and I choose you, Mr. Ramon, to be my messenger.
去 告诉你的队友
Go, tell your team
尖端科研实验室的粒子加速器
the great S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator
已经准备好完成他的真实意义
is ready to fulfill its true purpose.
救赎即将来临
Salvation is nigh.
鞭打屁♥股♥即将来临 伙计
An ass-whipping is nigh, pal...
你会输的 拉姆齐
And you're gonna lose, Ramsey.
你会输的
You're gonna lose.
一直勇敢到最后
Plucky right up until the end.
我就知道我选对了人
I knew I picked the right guy.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
如果你在听
If you're listening...
我要回家了
I'm coming home.
你看这个
Look at this.
拉姆齐没撒谎
Ramsey wasn't lying.
巴里侵入了粒子加速器
Barry hacked the Particle Accelerator.
他在为血怒做准备
He was getting it ready for Bloodwork.
那就是他为什么装作巴里
That's why he was pretending to be Barry.
但是为什么
But why?
假如拉姆齐仅仅是
If Ramsey drops even just a tiny amount
往核心里滴几滴血 等它爆♥炸♥时
of his blood into the core and it explodes,
传染性细胞就会雾化
the infectious cells will aerosolize
在顷刻间感染整个中城
and it would affect all of Central City in seconds.
你只要一呼吸就会被传染
All you'd have to do is take a breath.
爸
Dad!
做点什么 冰霜
Do something, Frost.
我不能 我应付不了这个
I can't-- I can't handle this.
失血过多 看起来是脾脏破裂
There's a lot of blood loss. Looks like a nicked spleen.
冰霜 我没有我需要的器材
Frost, I don't have the equipment I need
来缝合这个复杂的伤口
to close up this complicated of a wound,
但是你能用你的冰能做到
but you can with your ice powers.
我做不到
I can't.
不 你可以
Yes, you can.
冰霜 拜托
Frost, come on.
在拉尔夫和巴里之后
After Ralph and Barry?
-冰霜 你来控制 -怎么做
- Frost, take control. - How?
让自己感受那份恐惧 数到三
Let yourself feel the fear, count to three,
然后放手去做 因为英雄都是这么做的
and do it anyway, because that's what heroes do.
一 二
One, two...
三
Three.
喜欢吗
You like that?
你喜欢吗
You like that?
尖端科研实验室
坦白说 我们两个的计划都失败了
For the record, both our plans failed.
是啊
Yeah.
我朝着一个方向 而你朝着另一个方向
I just went in one direction while you went in the other,
而不是一起想出一个计划
instead of figuring out a plan together.
是啊
Yeah.
我本该实现它的
I should've made that happen.
我本该领导小队
I should've led the team.
现在还不晚
It's not too late.
巴里选你是有原因的
Barry chose you for a reason.
别怀疑自己 西斯科
Don't doubt yourself, Cisco.
怎么了
What?
拉姆齐说的话
Something Ramsey said...
"我知道我选择了正确的人"
"I knew I picked the right guy."
巴里也说过这样的话
Barry said those words.
巴里让我做队长的时候
Barry said those exact words to me
也对我说了一模一样的话
when he made me team leader.
拉姆齐本能传染我的
Ramsey could've infected me.
他也能杀了我
He could've killed me.
但他没有 相反他无故大转变
But he didn't-- instead he just did a complete 180 for no reason.
还有其他事情
There's something else.
拉姆齐说 我要回家了
Ramsey said, "I'm coming home."
上次我见巴里的时候请求他回家
I begged Barry to come home the last time I saw him,
但我以为没有起作用
but I didn't think that I was getting through.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
如果那就是巴里呢
what if that was Barry?
如果你是对的
What if you were right
他还存活在黑暗闪电侠中
and he's still alive inside Dark Flash?
那他会告诉我们该怎么做
Then he could be trying to tell us what to do.
我们必须要打败血怒
We gotta take down Bloodwork.
有人在门口
Someone's at the barrier.
我来履行我的使命
I have arrived to fulfill my destiny.
是的 我的军队要来了
And yes, my army is coming.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
西斯科
Cisco...
让光进来
let the light in.
我想我明白了巴里的计划
I think I just figured out Barry's plan...
他刚刚告诉了我们下一步
And he just told us the next step.
我们要关闭防御
We need to lower the defenses.
让他们进来
Let them in.
是时候让死亡终结了
It's time to put an end to death once and for all.
找到拒绝我血液的人 杀死他们
Find the humans who rejected my lifeblood and kill them.
你想让我做什么
You want me to do what?
巴里的计划是让光进来
Barry's plan is to let the light in.
不是让拉姆齐在城市传播他的病
It isn't for Ramsey to spread his infection to the city,
是让你用巨大的紫外线爆♥炸♥
it's for you to spread the antidote...
来传播解药
with one hell of a UV blast.
但我做不到
But I can't do that.
别担心 我己经计算好了
Don't worry, I've done all the calculations.
我们会全程指导你
We'll walk you through the whole thing.
现在快去管道里
Just get to the pipeline now.
尖端科研实验室内部通话装置激活
晚上好 闪电侠小组
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表