剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你做了什么
What did you do?
冰霜 你在做什么
Frost, what are you doing?
你应该听我指挥 而不是
You're supposed to be following my lead, not--
让凶手招供
Getting a damn murderer to confess?
没有证据证明他涉及此案
There's no evidence he's involved.
松开
Ease up.
放开他
Let him go.
凯特
Cait?
你是冰霜杀手
You're Killer Frost?
事实上 她就是我 可怜鬼
Actually, she's me, Sad Coffee Guy.
非常抱歉 我叫巴里·艾伦
I am so sorry. My name is Barry Allen.
我是中城警局的一名鉴证专员
I'm a forensic scientist with CCPD.
我们正在调查一系列涉及超能力者的谋杀
We're investigating a series of meta-related murders,
凯特琳和冰霜是我的超能力顾问
and Caitlin and Frost are my meta-human consultants.
我是拉姆齐·罗素医生
Dr. Ramsey Rosso.
你的实验室发生了什么
What happened to your lab?
我加班的时候有人闯进来了
Um, somebody broke in while I was working late.
犯罪现场也有这种物质
This same substance was at our crime scene.
我认为袭击你的超能力者
I think the meta that attacked you
就是我们要找的那个人
is the person we're looking for.
我们在找的那个人
The guy we're looking for
从一个走私仓库偷走了暗物质
stole dark matter from a stash house.
我这里确实有少量暗物质
I did have a small amount of dark matter here.
-你从哪得到它的 -从以前的同事那
- Where'd you get it from? - From an old colleague.
泰德·科德
Ted Kord.
他实实在在愿意帮助我的研究
He was actually willing to help me with my research.
外面有人在寻找暗物质
Well, someone's out there hunting for dark matter,
他为了得到它 不惜杀人
and he's willing to kill to get it.
所以不管你在研究什么
So whatever it is you're working on--
艾伦先生 我的噬血细胞综合征研究很重要
Look, Mr. Allen, my HLH research is very important.
我的母亲死于这种疾病
I lost my mother to this disease.
既然你说在这里找到了
Now, you mentioned you found a similar substance,
和犯罪现场一样的物质
both here and at your crime scene.
而且说实话 我从未见过这样的物质
And, honestly, it's unlike anything I've seen before.
我是一名血液病专家
Well, I am a blood specialist.
也许我能帮上点忙
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.
你不会真的要相信这个人吧
You are not actually gonna trust this guy, are you?
-我可不信 -抱歉
- 'Cause I don't. - I'm sorry.
冰霜
Frost...
有人危在旦夕了 好吗
People are dying out there, all right?
如果罗素医生能给我们提供任何帮助
If Dr. Rosso can help us in any way,
那么我愿意接受 你也应该如此
then, yeah, I'm open to it, and you should be, too.
你会帮助我们吗 罗素医生
Would you help us, Dr. Rosso?
叫我拉姆齐就好
Please, call me Ramsey.
早上好 老大
Morning, boss.
我手里一个大的猛料
I have got the mother of all scoops,
托福于你的新实习生
and thanks to your new intern,
这将是中城公民媒体的独家报道
it's gonna be a CCC Media exclusive.
实际上 我是想着
Actually, you know, I was hoping
你能帮我弄一下新的文件分类系统
that you would help me with the new filing system.
字母排序就好
Alphabetical is great.
昨晚麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥被闯入了
So there was a break-in at McCulloch Tech last night.
没有东西被偷
Nothing was stolen,
但你绝对想不到犯人是谁
but you'll never guess who the perp is.
看 哈里森·威尔斯还活着
Get this. Harrison Wells is alive.
你从哪里弄到这个的
Where'd you get this?
麦克洛奇的一个安保人员和我有老交情
One of the McCulloch security guards and I go way back.
干得好
Nice work.
这样吧
Um, I'll tell you what.
我来调查一下这事 与此同时
I will look into this, and in the meantime,
那个市长的报道需要引用些他人的看法
I could use some quotes on that mayor story.
市政厅想要知道
The city council's wondering how long
这一届能持续多久
this new one's gonna last.
我更想要调查这个
Uh...I'd rather do this.
阿莱格拉 我明白的 好吗
Allegra, look, I understand, okay?
我以前也是个有野心的新人记者
I was an ambitious cub reporter once, too.
这件事你办的很棒
You know, this is great work,
但是从现在开始我接手了 好吗
but I will take it from here, okay?
好吧
Fine.
拉尔夫小子
Ralphy boy!
好久不见了
Long time no see.
-看起来挺精神 -谢了 托尼
- Looking trim. - Thanks, Tony.
-黛比 -你好 托尼克
- Deb. - Howdy, Tone-Loc.
我需要帮个忙 托尼
I need a favor, Tony
是是 M大街的当铺
Yeah, hi, the Avenue M pawn shop
昨晚被打劫了
was robbed last night,
警♥察♥认为是黛比干的
and the police think that Debbie was responsible.
我们需要你安保摄像头的录像
We just need the footage from your security camera
这样我们就可以证明妈妈昨晚在这里
so we can prove that Mom was here last night.
昨晚 对 黛比在这里
Last night? Yeah, Deb was here.
太好了
Great.
但是我不和警♥察♥合作
But I don't work with the cops.
家规如此
House policy.
再说 你知道我这里没摄像头的 黛比
Besides, you know I don't have cameras in here, Deb.
-那盆栽 -酒吧那个丑台灯
- Potted plant. - Ugly lamp on the bar.
烟雾警报器 一 二 三
Smoke detectors one, two, three.
我喜欢你 拉尔夫 你猜怎的
I like you, Ralphy. Guess what?
-可以把录像给你 -太好了
- You can have the footage. - Oh, great.
-要5000美元 -抱歉 什么
- For 5,000 bucks. - I'm sorry, what?
等你有了票子之后再来找我
Come back and see me when you got the green.
很高兴见到你 拉尔夫小子
Good to see you, Ralphy boy.
这条道不通了
That was a bust.
好吧
Oh, well.
等等 等下 妈妈
Wait, wait, wait, hang on, hang on, hang on, Mom.
我们或许没有钱 但是我们可以赚来
We might not got the green. We can earn it.
-对 -抱歉 往下边看
- Right. - Uh, excuse me, down here.
我们要怎么赚来
How exactly are we going to earn it?
看我的 亲爱的
Watch me, sweetie.
那么 我能和凯特说话吗
So can I talk to Cait?
她现在能听到我吗
Can she hear me right now?
首先 是冰霜 我重新给自己定位了
One, it's Frost. I'm rebranding.
然后 当然 她想的话就能听到你
And two, sure. She can if she wants to.
凯特琳 我想解释一下
Caitlin, I want to explain myself.
关于从科德工业买♥♥下暗物质一事
About purchasing dark matter from Kord Industries.
我希望你能理解 如果有哪怕一点机会
I hope you understand if there's any chance
可以拯救更多的生命
of saving more lives...
你就会把握
You're gonna take it. Right.
我本不想背着你干这种事
I didn't want to go behind your back,
但你拒绝帮助我
but you refused to help me.
已经不在听了
Not listening anymore.
而且你从没告诉我你是个超能力者
And you never told me that you were a meta.
我还以为我们挺亲近的 凯特
I thought we were closer than that, Cait.
看来你俩的交情没有你认为的那么深
Huh. Guess you two aren't as good of friends as you thought.
各位 中城警局找到了我们那超能力者
Hey, guys, CCPD got back a DNA match on our meta.
米切·罗梅罗
Mitch Romero.
-你知道这名字吗 -不
- Do you recognize the name? - No.
米切·罗梅罗是中城
Mitch Romero is the head
最大枪♥械♥交易组织的头目
of Central City's biggest gun-running operation.
怎么了 我下面也有朋友的
What? I have friends in low places.
罗梅罗昨晚一定是在寻找暗物质
Romero must've been looking for dark matter last night
他去了他知道绝对能找到的地方
when he went to the only place he knew he'd find it.
他的库存
His own stash.
为什么要打劫自己还杀了所有员工
Why rob yourself and then kill all your employees?
有人刚闯入了水星实验室
Someone just broke into Mercury Labs.
那样的设施里会有
A facility like that would have
不知多少的暗物质
undisclosed amounts of dark matter.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么 冰霜
What did you do? Frost!
你杀了他
You just killed him!
我们应该把超能力者拷起来
We're supposed to cuff metas,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表