剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
because you've been filling in the blanks
来猜测不知道的事
without the facts.
向埃默森坦白
Coming clean to Emerson
也许会让你感觉好很多
might actually make you feel a lot better.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
或许你们能成为朋友
Maybe you'll get a friend out of it.
但你不能认为生活是
But you can't assume that life happens
非黑即白的
in black and white,
因为生活是灰色的
because life happens in the gray,
你要走出去 自己面对生活
and you need to get out there and live in it.
基思和我在一起时
Keith and I were like fireworks
就像烟花
when we were together.
我们的志向相同 这也点燃了我们
We shared the same ambitions, and it ignited us both.
我们激励彼此
We inspired each other.
伯西尼之女本该是我们的最大一票
Rappaccini's Daughter was meant to be our greatest score ever.
既是它每二十五年才开一次花吗
Even though it only blooms every 25 years?
怎么说呢
What can I say?
我们乐观主义者总是为将来做打算
We were optimists, making plans for the future.
我们知道它今年准备开花
We knew that it was set to bloom this year,
等我们得到它的读心能力
and once we had our hands on its mindreading powers,
我们就无人可挡了
no one would be able to stop us.
我们会一同掌控这座城市
We would run this town together.
只有在和他在一起时我才能做我自己
I felt like I could be myself when I was with him.
只有他能看到我的内在
He's the only one who ever saw beyond all this.
看到真正的我
He saw me for me.
哪里出差错了
So what went wrong?
我们的关系并没有和生意一样变好
Hmm, as business boomed, our relationship didn't.
我们的激♥情♥逐渐
Our passion wilted
消逝殆尽
and died.
阿姆内特 我不知道
I don't know, Amunet.
你们两个都想杀死对方
The way you two were trying to kill each other--
爱与恨之间只隔一道线 亲爱的
It's a fine line between love and hate, my dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么不告诉他你的感受
Why don't you just tell him how you feel?
和他谈谈
Talk to him.
不行
No.
没有他我过的更好
I'm better off without him.
等我拿到那朵花
And when I get my hands on that flower,
我要自己掌控这座城市
I'll run this town myself.
来吧 小的们
Come, my lovelies.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, lover.
那个箱子
That case.
看起来像是你偷走科技的增大版
It looks like a larger version of the tech that you stole.
这种兰花
This orchid
很像爱情
is a lot like love.
只能在
It can only survive
悉心照料的环境下生存
in a carefully tended environment.
你给我的玻璃仪器
That glass device you gave me
是一个微型生物群落模拟器
is a miniature biome simulator.
紫外线投影仪提供光照
The UV projector provides a nurturing light.
结合在一起
Together,
就是爱情
l'amour.
这花
Flowers.
不是你的
You shouldn't have.
既然你已经有了运送花朵的方法
Seeing that you got the means to transport the flower,
我就一起从你手上抢走
I figured I'd take them both from you once.
就当是情人节礼物
Consider it a Valentine's gift.
我还以为今年不互送礼物了
And here I thought we weren't exchanging gifts this year.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
巴里 你在干什么
Barry, what are you doing?
阿姆内特不能看到闪电侠
Amunet can't see the Flash here.
我不想再和她玩下去了
I'm done playing her game,
无论如何我都要来救你
and I'll risk anything to save you.
把你挖出的线索拼凑起来之后
Look, after piecing together the leads that you dug up,
不难发现
it wasn't hard to figure out
他们在追踪拉伯西尼之女
that they were after Rappaccini's Daughter.
他们是要拼个你死我活
They're gonna destroy each other.
除非他们两个都承认
Not if they both accept that they still
自己对对方余情未了
have feelings for each other.
乔确实说过他们没分手的时候比较好说话
Joe did say things were better when they were together.
和你分手后我过得更好了
My life got better without you.
你就是个拖后腿的
You're dead weight.
你是我犯过最大的错
You were the biggest mistake I ever made!
你总是有这么个该死的毛病
You always had this one really bad habit.
呼吸
Breathing!
你不过就是个廉价的光头版T先生
You are nothing but a cheap, bald Mr. T.
我要阻止他们交火
I'm gonna stop their crossfire.
我宁愿和诺福克约会也不要理你
I'd rather date Norvock than you.
我也这么想
That makes two of us!
你的美国口音烂爆了
Your American accent sucks!
你的口音也烂爆了
So does yours!
我在康涅狄格长大的 我上过耶鲁
I'm from Connecticut. I went to Yale.
好了 住手 别打了
Okay, stop. Just stop this.
你们曾经在一起很快乐 对吗
You guys were happy together once, right?
你们为什么分手
Why'd you break up?
我想我说过了
I thought I said--
她不再听我说话了
She stopped listening to me.
碰到糟心事后 我需要的是她的支持
I needed her support when things went bad,
而不是冷眼相待
not her cold shoulder.
我厌倦了他总是和兄弟们庆祝成功
I got tired of him always celebrating with his posse
但在我面前只会抱怨自己的失败
and only coming to me to whine about his failures.
-很让人厌烦 -看到了吗
- It got old! - Okay, see?
我是说 你们现在开始交流了
I mean, you guys are talking now.
这样很好 对吧
This is great, right?
我说了别穿连体衣了
I said no onesie.
行吧 为什么所有人总这么叫它
Okay, why does everybody keep calling it that?
不管你叫它什么
Whatever you call it,
它里面可含有不少金 闪电侠
there's an awful lot of gold in there, Flash.
老天
Oh, God.
好了 我们说到哪里了
Now, where were we?
我刚想告诉你
I was just about to tell you
我说我喜欢你的狗的时候
when I told you I liked your dog,
我撒谎了 我喜欢猫
I lied! I'm a cat person.
你晚上敷的泥浆面膜闻起来臭死了
The mud mask you use at night smells rank.
地里的土都比那个好闻
Real mud smells better.
这滋味可不好受
Oh, that didn't feel great.
好吧 这招没用 他们没戏了
Okay, it's no use. There's no fixing them.
我有个主意
I have an idea,
但可能有点冒险
but it might be reckless.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
烧了那盆花
Burn the flower.
你又开始了 不停转你那根金闪闪的意面
There you go again, twirling your shiny spaghetti.
我想永远抱着你
I'd hold you forever,
但那依然让人觉得短暂
but it still wouldn't be enough time together.
你的眼神像金子一样填满了我的心
The sight of your eyes fills my heart with gold.
成了吗
Did it work?
夜空中的星辰只能幻想
The stars at night can only dream
有朝一日如你一般闪耀
they'd ever shine as bright as you.
我一直以你在耶鲁的成就为傲
I was always so proud of the work you did at Yale.
你的全天然泥浆面膜太神奇了
Your natural mud mask works wonders.
你让我变得完整
You complete me.
发生什么了
What's happening?
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you too.
对不起 我应该把手套脱掉的
Oh, I'm sorry. I should take off my gauntlet.
戴着吧 妹子
Leave it on, girl.
爸爸就喜欢金属
Daddy likes the metal.
这我没法视而不见
I can't unsee this.
至少没有聚众枪战暴♥力♥吧
Well, at least it's less violent than a gang war?
-彼此彼此 -是啊
- Barely. - Yeah.
比我记得的划痕还多
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表