剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You mean I stay put
而你去巡逻
while you patrol.
我是说
Well, I mean--
你是闪电侠 你最懂 对吗
You're the Flash. You know best, right?
什么 爱瑞丝 拜托
What? Iris, come on.
我们得看清事实
I mean, look at the facts--
去他的事实 巴里
Screw facts, Barry.
我相信我的直觉
I trust my intuition.
是直觉让我从暗♥杀♥中活了下来
My intuition, by the way, that saved my life from an assassin
而那时你正在某座岛上
while you were on some island.
什么
What?
等等 到底怎么了
What's-- okay, what's going on?
自从那天晚上你回到家之后
It feels like ever since you came back home the other night,
就变得和以前不一样了
you've been acting kind of different.
薄煎饼 还有砸碎的瓶子
I mean, the pancakes and the bottle smashing--
你知道自己在说什么吗 巴里
Do you hear yourself right now, Barry?
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
我的新年愿望 学做薄煎饼
My New Year's resolution? Learn how to make pancakes.
而且我告诉过你 我是演的那出
And I told you that I was playing a role.
拜托 巴里
Come on, Barry.
你知道吗
You know what?
事实上
Actually,
我昨晚并没有把文件落在办公室
I didn't forget my files at the office last night.
我是去跟进一条线索 就这样
I was following up on a lead, so there.
你半夜去跟进一条线索
You were following a lead in the middle of the night?
你可能会遇到危险
I mean, something could have happened to you.
就是这样 巴里 问题就在这里
That, Barry. That right there.
这就是我为什么没告诉你 我不需要你救我
That's why I didn't tell you. I don't need you to save me.
我可以照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
我还有自己的小队 公民报小队
I even have my own team now, Team Citizen.
-我知道 -你知道吗
- I know. - And you know what?
你在全身心对抗危机的时候
While you were preoccupied with Crisis,
我在学着适应没有你的生活
I was planning to start a life without you,
这是我做过最难的事
and it was the hardest thing that I ever had to do,
但我还是做了 因为是你请求的 巴里
but I did it because you asked me to, Barry.
我愿意为你做任何事 你知道这点
I would do anything for you, and you know that,
但我不能再做等你拯救的落难少女了
but I can't be your damsel in distress anymore,
而且我也不能再做你面罩里的声音
and I cannot be the voice inside your cowl
为你鼓劲
cheering you on.
我是个记者 巴里 而且非常优秀
I'm a reporter, Barry, and I'm a damn good one,
不管有没有风险 我都应该跟你一样
and risky or not, I deserve to be in that field
出现在现场
just as much as you do.
我知道
I know that.
只是觉得好像...
It just feels like--
感觉好像我们已经很久没联♥系♥过了
I mean--it doesn't feel like we're connecting lately.
我成长了 巴里
I've grown, Barry.
而且我真的很为现在的自己骄傲
And I'm really proud of the person that I am today.
我只希望你也有同感
I just wish that you felt the same way too.
拜托 爱瑞丝
Come on, I-- Iris.
只有你一个人
It's just you.
对 我觉得可能是...
Yeah, I thought, you know, maybe it might be the--
你知道 那个女孩
you know, the girl, the--
她叫什么来着
what's her name?
阿波丹莎
Abbondanza.
阿莱格拉吗
Allegra?
对 阿莱格拉 就是她
Yeah, Allegra. That's her.
你为什么要找她
Why are you looking for her?
她是 这个
She's--she's--this--
纳米级别的短管螺旋钻具 是她的
nano-dimensional bucket auger, it's hers,
而且她想... 我以前用过短管螺旋钻
and she wanted-- I was bucket augering,
但现在她想用短管螺旋钻钻孔
but now she wants to bucket auger,
所以就像... 不管怎么说 你在干什么
so I was like-- anyway, what are you doing?
坐在这自斟自饮吗
Sitting here drinking by yourself?
对 在情人节这天喝酒
Yes, Valentine's Day drinking
庆祝我活得有多失败
to celebrate what a screw-up I am.
那是什么
What is that?
纳尔托人的蜂蜜酒
Naltorian mead,
以前的某位威尔斯留给我们的
left to us by one of the previous Wells.
你知道 以前多元宇宙里还有其他威尔斯
You know, back when there were other Wells in the multiverse.
对不起
Sorry.
纳什 我不是...
Nash, I didn't--
没事 没事
It's fine. It's fine.
你懂我的意思吗
See what I mean?
我碰过的所有东西都没有好结果
Everything I touch turns out sucking.
我该怎么跟拉尔夫解释
I mean, how do I explain to Ralph
他浪费了最后的五个月时间
that he's wasted the last five months
想要教我如何成为更好的人
trying to teach me how to be a better person?
因为不管我捡了多少垃圾
'Cause doesn't matter how much litter I pick up,
给多少生病的孩子念过书
how many sick kids I read to,
我还是无法理解别人
I still don't get people.
我真的觉得我可以帮阿莱格拉
I really thought I could help Allegra
跟前男友重修旧好
fall back in love with her ex,
但相反 我只是把一切都搞砸了
but instead, I just made a mess of everything.
你知道吗 你迷路了
You know, you got lost.
现在你只要重新回到大路上
Now you just get back on the highway,
找到跟阿莱格拉沟通的新方法
and find new inroads with this Allegra.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
我不是很了解她
You know, I don't know her very well,
但也许她只是
but perhaps she's one of those people
看事情太绝对 对吗
that just sees things in absolutes, right?
非黑即白
Black and white.
任务只能失败或成功 对吗
Missions fail or succeed. Right?
你知道你要做什么吗
You know what you need to do?
你应该回到她身边
You need to get back in there with her.
开导她 告诉她
Open her up and show her
事情不是只有黑白两面 知道吗
that things aren't just black and white, you know?
非黑即白 只适用于...
Black and white, that's just for...
死亡和纳税
death and taxes.
其他的一切
Everything else,
其他的一切都是处于灰色之中
everything else happens in the grays.
看来某人不喜欢他
Someone's not a fan.
闪电侠太太
Mrs. Flash?
你怎么找到这里的
However did you find your way here?
好吧 有位特别有魅力的酒保
Well, there is a very charming bartender
在提供消息
that is giving out tips
而不是收取小费 所以...
rather than collecting them, so--
拉尔斯
Lars.
我得杀了他
I'll have to kill him.
女士优先
Ladies first.
等等
Ah, wait.
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're after.
我想加入
And I want in.
让我说明白
So let me get this straight.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
Iris West-Allen,
一颗冉冉升起的新闻媒体新星
a skyrocketing news media force,
警局队长的女儿
daughter of the police captain,
红衣极速者钟情的配偶
devoted spouse of the Scarlet Speedster,
你这身份
all of that,
还要我相信你愿意
and I'm supposed to believe you're willing
把珍贵的被盗技术给我
to give me an invaluable piece of stolen tech?
为什么 说明白
Why, exactly?
伯西尼之女
Rappaccini's Daughter.
一种最近被运送到中城植物园的
A rare orchid recently shipped for study
稀有兰花
at CC Arboretum.
你又为何会认为
And why on this great big blue marble
我会对这有兴趣呢
do you think that I would be interested in that?
因为 它之所以稀有
Well, because what makes it rare
不是因为它25年一开花
isn't that it blooms every 25 years.
而是花的花粉
It's the flower's pollen.
当被适当加热后 它可以合成
When adequately heated, it can be synthesized
一种心灵感应麻醉剂
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表