剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and Carver's blackmail arsenal got cooked.
你点着了那里
You torched the place?
不 我
No. I--no.
我该怎么说
Okay. How do I say this?
有一个镜像宇宙
There's a Mirrorverse dimension.
到处都是举止古怪的人
There's these pod people running around.
他们会杀死无辜的人
They're claiming innocent lives.
就像是《人体异形》里那样
It's very "Invasion of the Bodies."
不如这样
You know what?
我们忘了刚刚说的那些吧
Why don't we just forget about that part?
重点是你父母现在很安全
The point is your parents are safe.
没错 我知道
Yeah. I already knew that.
不用谢 这没什么
Well, you're welcome. It was really no--
等等 什么
Wait. What?
卡弗上周给我打了电♥话♥
Yeah, Carver called last week.
说他改变主意了
Said he had a change of heart.
卡弗这种人不会轻易改变主意
Guys like Carver don't have hearts to change.
我同意
Agreed.
但是我父母安全了
But my parents are safe,
我终于可以回家了
and I can finally go home.
我不明白 如果我们一致认为
I don't understand. If we agreed--
够了 滑头
Enough, slick.
你真的想要帮我吗
You really wanna help me?
那就别来打扰我们了
Leave us in peace.
卡弗十五分钟后到
他说了是谁想要他的命吗
Did he say who wants his head on a pike now?
烈日去哪里了
谁在乎这个
她总会出现的
她一直是这样
是谁
Who's there?
你好 纪美代
Hello, Kimiyo.
你是想来的轻松一点
Shall we do this the easy way...
还是痛苦一点
Or the hard way?
烈日
Sunshine?
霍西
Hoshi?
致命紫光
Ultraviolet?
我很高兴卡弗拒绝了你
I'm glad Carver turned you down.
在他对我表姐 乔和爱瑞丝做了那些事后
After what he did to my cousin, Joe, Iris,
他是罪有应得
he deserves what he gets.
他罪不至死
He doesn't deserve to die.
如果他说的是实话呢
What if he's telling the truth
镜像宇宙会影响大脑
about the Mirrorverse affecting minds?
或者他在说谎
Or he's lying.
他又不是诚实完人
He's not exactly the paragon of truth.
我认为他没有说谎
I don't think he's lying.
我认为可能是神经失调
I think it could be neural dissonance.
我想起旅行时见过的一个地球
I came across this Earth on my travels
在那里任何外来访客都会立即陷入
where any visitor to that Earth immediately suffers
一种创伤性心理状态
a traumatic psychological state.
就是神经失调
Neural dissonance.
有可能是这种情况
This could be that.
很高兴有人相信我
I'm glad someone believes me.
我终究还是需要你的帮助 艾伦
I need your help after all, Allen.
联邦保护
Federal Protection.
和乔·韦斯特一样的待遇
The full Joe West treatment.
你那些杀手爪牙去哪里了
What happened to your killer minions?
伊娃先找到他们了 是吗
Eva got to them first, didn't she?
你到底帮不帮我
You gonna help me or not?
听着 把我纳入证人保护计划
Look, get me into protection,
乔就可以出来了
and Joe can get out of it.
只要我一个电♥话♥
One call from me
他今晚就可以在自己的床上睡觉了
and he's sleeping in his own bed tonight.
你还真够极品的 知道吗
You're a real piece of work. You know that?
这听着像答应我了
That sounded like a yes to me.
有意思
That's interesting.
化学计量比的显示
The stoichiometric ratio is manifesting
是不正常的
in a way that's abnormal.
如果凯特琳能在这里
It'd be so much easier
帮忙分♥析♥就简单多了
if Caitlin were here to help analyze.
我能帮忙
I could help.
对不起
Oh, I'm--I'm sorry.
我只是说我需要一个
I just--I just meant that I could use
超能力DNA专家的帮助
an expert in meta-DNA.
我忘了
I forgot.
我想通了
I figured.
可能因为你一看到我
Probably because every time you look at me,
就会看到托马斯
you just see Thomas
和他变成的那个怪物
and the monster he became.
你不是怪物
You're not a monster.
你保护了凯特琳免受她父亲的伤害
You protected Caitlin from her father and then some,
而且远不止这些 比我做的要多得多
which is a hell of a lot more than I ever did.
说实话
You know, to be honest,
我总觉得自己像个电灯泡
I always kind of felt like a third wheel.
很抱歉让你有这种感觉
I'm sorry you felt that way.
不 不
No. No.
这一定很可怕
It must have been horrible.
但话说回来 我这辈子
Then again, I've...
犯了太多的错
made so many mistakes in my life.
也许我才是需要挽救的那个人
Maybe--maybe I'm the one who needs fixing.
你是位杰出的科学家
You're a brilliant scientist
管理着地球上最成功的实验室
who runs the most successful lab on the planet.
我觉得你不需要挽救
I don't think you need fixing.
因为在我看来
'Cause from where I'm standing,
你是个相当出色的人
you're a pretty awesome human being.
一个我想去更多了解的人
One I'd like to get to know a lot better.
我也想更多了解你
I'd like that too.
怎么耽搁了这么久
What is taking so long?
联邦探员随时会来
Uh, federal agents will be here any minute
将你收押
to take you into custody.
警官 卡弗先生
Officer. Mr. Carver.
当你的资料出现在我桌上时
When your paperwork came across my desk,
我觉得你这样的贵宾
I thought a VIP such as yourself
不应该乘坐廉价的政♥府♥小货车
shouldn't have to ride in a two-bit government van.
所以我亲自来护送你去收押
So I'm here to escort you personally into custody.
艾伦 来聊两句
Allen, a word?
让我把卡弗从这里带走
Let me walk out of here with Carver,
母亲就会把爱瑞丝给你
and Mother will give you Iris.
伊娃没兴趣跟你或
Eva is not interesting in a fight with you
你的朋友斗
or with your friends.
你知道你放火烧那个仓库时
You knew we were in that warehouse
我们也在场
when you set it on fire.
那对我来说就是挑起斗争
That feels like a fight to me.
把他交给我 巴里
Let me have him, Barry.
他是坏人
He's a bad man.
带爱瑞丝回家
Bring Iris home.
找回你自己的生活
Get your life back.
我们到底还干不干了
Are we doing this or what?
到我身后
On my six!
干什么
What the hell?
有人能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?
我救了你 就这么回事
I saved you. That's what's going on.
-纳什 -什么
- Nash. - What?
我认识的巴里·艾伦
The Barry Allen I know
永远不 永远不会考虑那个提议
would never, never have considered that deal.
我知道伊娃很有野心
I knew Eva was ambitious,
但是镜像复♥制♥人
but Mirror Duplicates.
伊娃比你想象的要强大
Eva's more powerful than you thought.
我没明白
I don't get it.
为什么她不自己直接冲你来
Why doesn't she just come after you herself?
伊娃名义上还是失踪的
Well, Eva's still technically missing,
所以她不能被公众发现
so she can't be seen in public.
这就是为什么她带走了辛格
That's why she took Singh.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表