剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
She has been taken out of our custody."
从监狱转移到一个被描得很黑的组织
Out of custody into the hands of a very redacted organization.
伊丝丽兰萨还活着
Esperanza's alive.
塞西尔 你听到了吗
Cecile, did you hear that?
塞西尔 你得去...
Cecile, you got--get--there.
那不是我
That's not me.
给我阿莱格拉·加西娅
Bring me Allegra Garcia...
不然就烧死
or burn.
我们得带你出去
We gotta get you out of here.
来吧 快来
Come on. Come on.
滚出我的警局
Get out of my precinct!
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
巴里 我们正在和塞西尔谈她的案子
Barry, we were talking to Cecile about her case.
结果发现阿莱格拉有个表姐名叫
Turns out that Allegra had a cousin named
伊丝丽兰萨 有着和她一样的能力
Esperanza with the same powers as her.
所有人都以为伊丝丽兰萨死了
Everybody thought that Esperanza was dead.
肯定是伊丝丽兰萨杀了证人 不是阿莱格拉
Esperanza must've killed the witness, not Allegra.
伊丝丽兰萨不会让任何人知道她还活着
Now Esperanza can't let anyone know she's alive.
中城警局完全被隔断了
CCPD is in a total blackout.
她要去找阿莱格拉
She's going after Allegra.
我现在派拉尔夫赶过去
I am going to send Ralph there right now and--
不不 没时间了 我去吧
No, no, no, there's no time. I'm going.
巴里 不行 你还在恢复
Barry, no. You're still recovering.
我没事的 好吗 我立刻就去
I'll be fine, all right? I'm going.
伊丝丽兰萨
Esperanza.
这不是你
你说得对
伊丝丽兰萨五年前死了
我现在是致命紫光了
I'm only Ultraviolet now.
不 我不会让你这么做的
No! I won't let you do this.
那你也会死
Then you'll die too.
保护好他们
Keep them safe.
起来 英雄
Get up, hero.
我要让你站着迎接死亡
I want you to die on your feet.
刚才怎么回事
How did that happen?
紫外线传播速度是美妙三十万公里
Ultraviolet light travels at 186,000 miles per second,
比你最高速度快30倍
which is 80 times your top speed.
我建议立刻撤退
I suggest a hasty retreat.
真理 自♥由♥ 正义
我们的警徽 你的标志
Our badges, your emblem...
当我们听到使命的召唤时
when we hear the call of duty...
我们甘愿做出那样的牺牲
we're willing to make that sacrifice.
那并不是放弃 巴仔
And that's not giving up, Barry.
那被称作顺应力
That's what we call resilience.
我知道你具备那样的品质
And I know you to have plenty of that.
好多了
That's better.
塞西尔 叫医生
Cecile, call the medic!
你知道他们说的
You know what they say.
放个几天就有棕皮肤了
In a few days, it'll be tan.
我只庆幸还活着
Yeah, well, I'm just glad to be alive.
我们是对的
We were right.
伊丝丽兰萨·加西娅被雇来
Esperanza Garcia was hired
杀死萨尔瓦多·特拉弗索
to kill Salvador Traversoni.
然后她除掉了目击证人
Then she offed the eyewitness.
她想要杀死阿莱格拉 防止有人知道她还活着
She tried to kill Allegra so nobody would know she was still alive.
你跳过了关于
And you skipped over the part
这位致命紫光可能接受了
where this Ultraviolet person might've been trained
一个秘密组织的刺杀训练
in the art of assassination by a secret organization.
是 这个在我待解决的名单上
Yeah, that's on my to-solve list.
现在是在我们的名单上了
Yeah, well, it's on ours now.
如果有这么个组织在利用超能力者
If there's a group out there exploiting metas,
那么他们需要我们的保护
then they're gonna need our protection.
你给我打了止痛药吗
What'd you put in these painkillers?
你没有出现幻觉
Oh, you're not hallucinating.
这是艺术
That is art.
有些人可能认为它很怪异
And some people might think it's weird.
但我认为它是艺术家内心世界
But I think it is a beautiful expression
美丽的表达
of the artist's inner life.
即使是奇怪的内心世界
Even if it's a weird inner life.
但你买♥♥了下全部这些
But you bought all this stuff?
你怎么支付得起
I mean, how'd you pay for it?
刷凯特琳的信♥用♥卡♥ 全用了
With Caity's credit cards. All of them.
我们下节人生课程讲讲财务管理吧
Maybe our next life lesson will be in personal finance.
实际上
Actually...
我还有一幅画可以加入它们
I've got one more piece to add to the bunch.
出自一位年轻大胆的天才之手
From a very daring young talent.
它们把房♥间装饰得相当好看
I think it ties the room together quite nicely.
每个人都有自己的品位
Well, there's no accounting for taste.
我妈妈曾经交往过一个搞艺术的
You know, my mom dated an artist once.
但他是表演空中飞人的
He was a trapeze artist, though.
大家都叫他"没脖子尼克"
No-Net Nick, they called him.
两本故事书 三首摇篮曲
Two books and three bedtime songs...
小詹娜可算睡着了
but little Jenna is finally asleep.
她很坚持不懈
She is persistent.
这是遗传了她妈妈
She gets that from her mother.
你为阿莱格拉挺身而出
Look, you stood up for Allegra...
其他人都没有 包括我
when nobody else did, including myself.
是你勇猛的突袭了一个闪电女杀手
Well, you are the badass that charged a light-wielding hit woman
救了我们的命
in order to save all of our butts.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不断在想
I just keep thinking.
身为地方检察官 我没能竭尽全力
I'm not doing everything I can to help the city
帮助这座城市
as the district attorney.
司法体系并不完全适用于超能力者
The justice system doesn't always work for metas...
所以我想成为一位
which is why I want to become
超能力者的辩护律师
a defense attorney for meta-humans.
我知道 你可以说我疯了
I know. I know. You can tell me that I'm crazy,
今天阿莱格拉的事我们也有分歧
and we were not on the same page about Allegra today--
不不不 这不是疯了
No, no, no, that's not crazy.
-这很了不起 -真的吗
- That is incredible. - Really?
你知道这样能帮助这座城市多少人吗
Babe, do you know how many people you could help in this city?
没错
Yeah.
而且我知道该从哪开始
And I know right where I want to start.
《中城市民》报
闪电侠打败强力超能力者 拯救中城警局
你好
Um, hi.
我找爱瑞丝·韦斯特艾伦
I'm looking for Iris West-Allen.
我听说你们招实习的
I'm here about the internship.
你好 塞西尔·霍尔顿跟我提到你了
Hi, yeah, Cecile Horton told me to expect you.
欢迎加入《公民报》
Welcome to "The Citizen."
注意不要动我的素食甜甜圈
Just don't touch the vegan doughnuts.
你可以把你的东西放那边
You can put your things right over there.
现在做什么
So what now?
我们继续扫描多元宇宙
We'll keep scanning the Multiverse
寻找我实验室里的反物质
for antimatter from my lab, okay?
但现在我觉得我们该走了
But I think, for now, we should get going.
是的 没错
Yes, we should.
英勇的记者
Ah, the intrepid reporter.
我以为你有报道要发表
I thought you had a story to put out.
我不能让你不辞而别
Well, I couldn't let you leave without saying good-bye.
我知道现在不是最理想的状况
And I know it hasn't been under the best of circumstances,
但我希望还能再见到你们
but I hope we will see you guys again.
-希望如此 -是的
- I hope so. - Yeah.
下次再见 闪电侠
Till next time, Flash.
好的
Yeah.
很高兴认识你 巴里·艾伦
It was a pleasure to meet you, Barry Allen.
继续做好我们心目中的英雄
You keep being the hero we know you are.
我会的
I will.
准备好了
You ready?
好了
Yes.
我知道她不是你妈妈 但...
I know she's not your mom, but...
在糟糕的日子里抱有一点希望也不错
Still nice to have a little hope on a not-so-great day.
是的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表