剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
中城公民报
闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
我们看着那报纸头版已经有四年了
We've been looking at that front page for four years.
由爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦撰写
2024年4月25日星期四
我就是写那篇文章的人 巴里
I'm the one that writes that article, Barry.
我老板的丈夫是闪电侠
My boss' husband is the Flash?
大家什么都不告诉我
Oh, God, nobody tells me anything.
这种物质会治愈
This substance appears to heal
人体中所有的弱点
any and all weaknesses in the human body.
我已经能学会了掌控它
I've learned to control it.
这将是我最后的杰作
This is my final masterpiece:
永生
life eternal.
我已经见识过你那种生活了
I've seen your version of life.
简直就是噩梦
It's a nightmare.
-我想给你看这个 -我见过那个胸针
- I want to show you this. - I recognize that pin.
我有个后续问题
I have a follow-up question.
闪电侠
第六季 第七集
翻得真带劲
Whoo! That was quite the tumble.
我猜你正纳闷我为什么要这样对你
I guess you're wondering why I'm doing this to you.
你是邪恶的 我懂
You're evil. I get it.
我打赌你有好一阵子感觉不到自己会死
I bet it's been a while since you felt your own mortality,
而我的能力 和你的一样
but my powers, like yours,
作用于分子层面
work on a cellular level.
让我为你展示一番
Allow me to demonstrate.
当我把你送去铁山监狱的时候
You know, Iron Heights... is gonna send me
我将会收到一份感谢果篮
a thank-you basket when I drop you off as a gift.
我已经给予了你一份礼物
I've already given you a gift,
现在我要将它拿回来
and now I'm gonna need it back.
我的使命是治愈全人类
My destiny is to heal all of mankind.
你和你的朋友不能阻止这一切
You and your friends can't be allowed to prevent that.
生命的延续需要你的死亡
Life demands your death.
拉尔夫
Ralph!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Ralph... Ralph.
拉尔夫 坚持住
Ralph, come on.
-帮我们一把 -发生什么事了
- Give us a hand. - What happened?
拉姆齐干的
Ramsey.
坚持住 导师 我们还要
Come on, Coach, we-- we still gotta go
还要去公路旅行呢 对吗
on that road trip, right?
他要死了
He's gonna die.
-冰霜 我们怎么救他 -我不知道
- Frost, how do we save him? - I don't know!
我挽救不了这种情况
I can't fix this.
也许凯特琳可以
Uh, maybe Caitlin can.
拉尔夫的弹性细胞不能像以往一样自我修复了
Ralph's elastic cells aren't mending like they used to.
拉姆齐肯定变得更强了
Ramsey must be getting stronger.
-拉尔夫不能自我治愈了吗 -不能
- So Ralph can't heal himself? - No.
-但也许你可以 -什么
- But maybe you can. - What?
你的极速治愈 是我们所见过的事物里
Your speed healing is the only thing we've seen
唯一能够修复如此严重损害的能力
that can repair damage this severe.
也许给他输你的血可以治好他
Maybe if we gave him a blood transfusion, that would fix him.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我可以把极速治愈的能力给拉尔夫
I--I--I could give Ralph my speed healing?
理论上 暂时地 是可以的
Theoretically, temporarily, yes.
我不知道 这是我们没接触过的领域
I don't know, we're sort of in uncharted medical territory here.
但你的血型是O型阴性
But your blood type is O-negative,
你是万能献血者
so you're a universal donor.
各位 拉尔夫是有弹性的
Guys, Ralph is elastic.
针头无法刺穿他的皮肤
No needle can puncture through his skin.
我可以穿越他
I can phase him.
那样有会用吗
Will that work?
动手吧
Do it.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
他怎么样了
Hey. How is he?
多亏了你 他情况稳定了
He's stable thanks to you.
我们联♥系♥了天眼会 他们会将拉尔夫
We contacted A.R.G.U.S., and they're gonna move Ralph
转移到一个安全的医疗机构进行恢复
to a secure medical facility for recovery.
西斯科和凯特琳在为他的转移做准备
Cisco and Caitlin are prepping for transport right now.
别担心 好吗 他会好起来的
Hey, don't worry, okay? He's gonna pull through.
不是因为那个
It's not that.
如果我不在这里会怎样
What if I hadn't been here?
相比于即将到来的危机
Ralph's fight was nothing
拉尔夫和拉姆齐这场架根本不算什么
compared to what's coming.
危机还有两天就要发生了
Crisis is only two days away.
我们都准备好了 我保证
And we're all ready, I promise.
爱瑞丝 我还没为团队准备好
Iris, if I haven't prepared the team--
你已经为我们准备好了 巴里
You have prepared us, Barry.
不要因为拉尔夫的遭遇让你满心怀疑
Hey, don't let what happened to Ralph fill you with doubt.
你已经做了该做的 我们都准备好了
You've done the work. We're ready...
无论接下来会发生什么
For whatever comes next...
我准备给你个机会去自首
I'm gonna give you one chance to turn yourself in.
说实话 我希望你不会去
Honestly, I hope you don't take it.
没必要惊动警♥察♥
Well, there's no need to involve the authorities.
我只想和你聊聊
I just want to talk...
闪电侠
Flash.
当然了 你就是闪电侠
Of course. You're the Flash.
但怎么会 是什么时候的事
But how did-- when?
你被闪电击中
You were struck by lightning.
故事的起因是这样
That is quite the origin story.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you're doing this.
不管你是否真实存在 我都会找到你
Real or not, I'm coming for you.
然而我不是你最关心的问题吧
And yet I'm not your foremost concern, am I?
你更关心的是你将死于即将到来的
Not as much as your inevitable demise in a coming...
危机吧
crisis?
天哪 你还真是充满惊喜啊
Goodness, you really are full of surprises, aren't you?
那么告诉我 当你看到这些排列时
So tell me, when you saw all those permutations,
数十亿可能的未来都以你的死亡而告终
billions of possible futures all ending in your death...
我在当中扮演了什么角色
What role did I play?
你没有
You didn't.
你不在场
You weren't there.
真的吗 一个都没有吗
Really? Not even in one?
那还是那句话
Then again,
你从没想预料到吧
you never saw this coming did you?
说实话 我也没预料到
Frankly, neither did I.
只有经历过才会相信不可能之事 对吧
Makes one believe in the impossible, doesn't it?
你好像很害怕 你应该害怕
You look scared. You should be.
毕竟 那是世界末日对吧
After all, it is the end of the world, isn't it?
我的天
Oh, my--
什么 闪电侠
What's that, Flash?
巴里·艾伦
中城警局勋章
你认为我应该揭发我的老板
You think I should bust my boss
又瞒了我一个秘密吗
for keeping yet another secret from me?
我也这么认为
Yeah, me too.
中城公民报
闪电侠消失于危机中
中城公民报
闪电侠消失于危机中
2019年12月11日
放下你手中的活 《公民报》有新报道
Drop what you're doing. "The Citizen" has a new story.
看看这个
Look at these.
你是从哪拍到这些照片的
Where did you get these photos?
用领结相机拍到的
I pulled them from a bow tie camera.
说来话长 重点是
Long story. Look, the point is,
就是这个人绑♥架♥了你表姐伊丝丽兰萨
this is the same guy that kidnapped your cousin Esperanza
并且强行把她变成超能力刺客
and turned her into a meta-assassin against her will.
其中一张照片 这一张
One of these photos, this one,
拍到我们的神秘人从车里出来
shows our mystery man getting out of his car.
我爸查过他的车牌
My dad traced his plates
并查到这辆车在附近租了一个停车位
and tracked the car to a rented parking space at a nearby lot.
现在我们只要等他出现就行了
So now all we have to do is to wait for him to show up.
好极了 我想问问
Cool. Just checking,
你还有其他的报道要先写吗
are there any other stories you wanna work on first?
还有什么比这更值得我们关注的
What could need our attention more than this?
你表姐是受害者 阿莱格拉
Your cousin was a victim, Allegra,
而某个秘密组织在利用她
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表