剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
想杀我们的人用的是高♥强♥度射线
Whoever tried to kill us was using high-intensity light.
我的天啊
Holy crap.
我很高兴你们两个逃出来了
I'm glad you two made it out alive.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我很好 -你很好
- Yeah, I'm fine. - You're fine.
太好了
Good.
你怎么没告诉我她们有危险
Yeah, why didn't you tell me that they were in danger?
我本来可以帮她们逃出来
Okay, I could've-- I could've gotten them out of there.
别对我发火 纳什
Don't come at me, Nash.
我没有义务给你提供信息
I'm not here to keep you in the loop.
你甚至不是这支队伍的成员
You're not even a part of this team.
这话太伤人了
Oh, that's so hurtful.
你的小队战绩怎么样
How's your little team doing in the standings?
-你的小队 -你不明白
- Your little team-- - Okay, you don't see
这就是我想说的问题
this is exactly what I'm talking about.
你不关心这支队伍
No, you don't care about the team.
你只有在对我们有企图的时候才跟我们合作
You only work with us when you want something from us.
别带上我
Yo, keep me out of this.
这次又怎么了
So what is it this time?
你发现了几个符号♥
You-- you got a couple glyphs
需要阿莱格拉帮你用X光扫描
you need Allegra to x-ray for you?
还是你想要打开
Oh, or maybe you just want to open up
另一个潘多拉魔盒
another Pandora's box of Hell.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
是我 我是唯一一个
I was the one to-- I was the only one
试图阻止危机的人
trying to stop Crisis.
那危机可是你引发的
A Crisis you started!
数十亿个世界 数万亿的人都消失了
Billions of worlds, trillions of people gone,
就像他们从没出生过一样
like they were never even born.
我为此付出了代价
And I paid for it!
作为代价我成了遭弃者 但我依然
As Pariah I paid for it and still managed
帮忙击败了反监视者
to help defeat the Anti-Monitor.
这对于死去的人来说没有任何意义
Which did nothing for the people who died.
奥利弗
Oliver.
哈里
Harry.
杰西
Jesse.
无数个哈里森·威尔斯
An infinite number of Harrison Wells's.
剩下的只有那个杀死多元宇宙的人
And we're stuck with the one who killed the multi-verse.
亲爱的 那是怎么回事
Babe, what the frak was that?
只是为了确保我们会从错误中吸取教训
Just making sure we learn from our mistakes.
爱瑞丝还在外面 伙计们
Iris is still out there, guys,
我们得在他们找到她之前
and we need to figure out who this assassin is
查出刺客是谁
before they get to her first.
谢天谢地你平安无事
Thank God you're safe.
我有危险 你也是
I'm not. Neither are you.
安全许可证
研发部
黑洞跟我们想的不一样
Black Hole isn't what we think.
天啊
Oh, my God.
镜子
Mirror.
-爱瑞丝 -老大 你没事
- Iris. - Boss, you're okay.
对 我很好 但我的线人就不同了
Yeah, no, I'm fine, but my source isn't.
那个要杀我的人先把他杀了
The person that tried to kill me got to him first.
西斯科 那个文件夹呢
Hey, Cisco, where's that binder?
-在这 -谢谢
- Right here. - Thanks.
在哪里 她在哪里
Where is it? Where is she?
纪美代·霍西博士
是她 纪美代·霍西博士
Her. Dr. Kimiyo Hoshi.
霍西
Hoshi...
她四年前消失了
She went missing four years ago.
她是来自东京的天文学家
She's an astronomer out of Tokyo
她的能力是将星光作为燃料
with the power to fuel starlight,
但她的超能力不够精确
but her meta-powers aren't precise enough
不能造成你给我看的照片里的那种损坏
to do the kind of damage you showed me in those photos.
如果她用光子步♥枪♥来瞄准他们呢
What if she used the Photon Rifle to focus them?
聪明 也许反光板碎片可以
Good thinking, maybe the reflector chip
聚集她的紫外线光子辐射
could condense her UV photon emissions.
步♥枪♥就是武器
The rifle is the weapon.
不 她是弹♥药♥
No, she's the ammunition.
所以黑洞把她变成了某种
So Black Hole turned her into some kind
邪恶光博士
of evil light doctor.
所以我们手上有一个全新的 更强大的
So we've got a brand new, more powerful,
以杀人为乐的光博士
murder-happy Dr. Light on our hands.
这是该死的始源地球赐给我们的
Another new meta-surprise
另一个超能力惊喜
courtesy of Earth-frakking-Prime.
你知道吗 其实
Actually, you know what?
霍西杀了我的线人
Hoshi killed my source,
但我设法保住了他给我的证据
but I managed to save some evidence that he gave me.
该死
Damn it.
你应该坐下
Hey, you should sit down.
我没事
I'm fine.
-你在外面受伤了吗 -我说了我没...
- Did you get hurt out there? - I said I'm fi...
呼叫冰霜 马上
Call Frost, now.
炼狱岛
这个原来在货船上吗
That was on the freighter?
如果还有什么东西留下 就在这里面
If there's anything left, it's in here.
把它打开 哥们 看看里面有什么
Open it up, man, let's see what's in it.
好
All right.
这不可能
This can't be right.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be right.
我把整个岛搜了十几遍
I--I--I searched the whole island a dozen times.
见好就收吧 哥们
Take the win, man.
已经没有米拉库鲁了 巴里
There's no more Mirakuru left, Barry.
不 奥利弗的面具 那是一个警告
No, I mean, Oliver's mask, it's a warning.
或者
Or...
也许它就只是原本
Maybe this is exactly what it was intended
所代表的意图 一件礼物
to be in the first place: a gift.
不 这不 这不可能只是一份礼物
No, man, no, it can't-- it can't just be a gift.
我们肯定漏掉了什么
I mean, there's got to be something we're missing.
如果有人先拿到了米拉库鲁呢
What if somebody got to the Mirakuru first?
真的吗 然后把盒子留下了
Really, and left the box behind?
我不知道
I don't--
我需要再做些测试
I need to run more tests.
或者我们为什么不叫来超查部
Or why don't we bring in the DEO?
或者打给费利西蒂或者西娅
Or call Felicity or Thea,
我们 我们不能就
I mean, we--we can't just
任由某人再创造一个丧钟
let somebody create another Deathstroke.
我们必须掐灭威胁的苗头
We have to stop this threat, man.
我必须完成奥利弗开始的任务
I mean, I have to finish what Oliver started.
巴里
Barry!
你还好吗
Are you all right, man?
我 那从没...
I'm--that's never...
我想 我只是有些沮丧
I--I--I'm just frustrated, I guess.
我想我知道这是怎么一回事了
Look, I think I know exactly what went on here.
奥利弗和西娅几年前来到这座小岛
Oliver and Thea came to this island a couple of years ago,
他们和以前住在这个牢房♥里的人进行了对峙
and they faced off with the man who used to live in this cell.
丧钟本人 斯莱德·威尔逊
Deathstroke himself, Slade Wilson.
奥利弗随身带着他的制♥服♥
Oliver brought his uniform with him.
也是为什么面具上会有土和米拉库鲁
Which is how he could have soil and Mirakuru on his mask.
这根本不是一个警告
It wasn't a warning at all.
你在找寻着一个
You're searching for a mission
根本就不存在的任务 巴里
that doesn't exist, Barry.
但是无论多少寻找也不能把奥利弗带回来
But no amount of searching is gonna bring Oliver back.
那个男人从一场斗争冲向另一场斗争
That man sprinted from crusade to crusade.
但是 巴里 人生不只是任务
But, Barry, life is more than just the mission,
不幸的是奥利弗知道的太晚了
and unfortunately Oliver learned that too late.
他也不会想要你走上同一条路
And he wouldn't want you going down that same path.
奥利弗牺牲自己才保存下这个地球 狄格
Oliver died so this Earth could live, Dig.
我必须做出任何我能做的事来保护它
I have to do everything I possibly can to protect it.
奥利弗不止是为了地球的生存才牺牲
Oliver died for more than this Earth's survival.
奥利弗牺牲了生命
Oliver laid down his life
是为了他爱的人能够好好活下去
so the people he loved could live theirs.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表