剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
阿尔文·皮尔斯
Alvin Pierce--
他也是个好人
he was a good man, too.
是个记者
Reporter.
一生坚持为无法发声的人发声
Spent his life giving a voice to the voiceless.
我12岁的时候 他被谋杀了
He was murdered when I was 12.
但直到今天 我还记得他教给我的东西
But I still carry the lessons he taught me to this day.
并教给我的女儿们
I passed them along to my girls.
我的女儿
My girls.
不管怎样 我明白了
Anyway, I get it.
听着
Look.
亨利和阿尔文的孩子不会轻言放弃
I don't think Henry or Alvin raised any quitters,
我们应该铭记他们的回忆
so we should honor their memory...
并怒斥
and rage...
怒斥光明的消逝
against the dying of the light.
出自《不要温和地走进那个良夜》狄兰·托马斯
狄兰·托马斯
Dylan Thomas.
很好 闪电侠
Well, all right then, Flash.
是巴里
It's Barry.
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen.
杰佛逊·皮尔斯
Jefferson Pierce.
卡拉
Hey, Kara.
我 我能理解你想把这些人带回来
Listen, I--I get you wanted to bring those people back.
你有着我见过所有人中的最博爱的心
You have the biggest heart of anyone that I've ever met.
我只是不想看到你受伤
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我必须说一句
You know, I gotta say.
对于一个
For someone who was unsure
不确定他们是勇气完人的人
that they were the Paragon of Courage,
需要很多勇气才敢做你做的那些事
took a lot of guts to do what you did.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是我相信还有更好的办法
But I have hope that there's a better way.
也就是为什么
Which is why--
也就是为什么我想给你这个
which is why I wanted to give you this.
氪石
Kryptonite.
你为什么会有
Why do you have that?
这是布鲁斯·韦恩的
It was Bruce Wayne's.
他失去了希望 但我永远不会
He lost hope and I never will.
留着吧
Keep it.
我有你永远都不会用到它的勇气
I have the courage that you'll never have to use it.
请注意
Attention.
爱瑞丝 拉尔夫和雷蒙德与蔡博士一起回来了
Iris, Ralph, and Raymond have returned with Dr. Choi.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
我跟你说了我会回到你身边的
I told you I'd come running home to you.
如果不是你 那是谁
It wasn't you, then?
是地球90的巴里·艾伦
It was the Barry Allen from Earth-90.
各位 这位是杰佛逊·皮尔斯
Everyone, this is Jefferson Pierce.
没有他的帮助
We wouldn't have been able to
我们就不能阻止反物质
stop the anti-matter wave without him.
等一下 所以 所以超人是真的
Wait, so-- so the Superman thing is real?
我的天 这么多年过去了
Oh, damn. After all these years.
这位是人道完人 瑞恩·蔡
And this is your Paragon of Humanity, Ryan Choi--
科学家 超级大脑
scientist, super brain,
准备好拯救宇宙
and ready to help save the universe.
你们具体打算怎么做
How do you guys plan on doing that, exactly?
卡拉决定不使用命运之书
Well, Kara decided not to use the Book of Destiny.
太冒险了
It was too risky.
先驱者 不像我 她可以去任何地方
And Harbinger, unlike me, can travel anywhere she wants.
所以我们怎么找到她
So how do we find her?
采取一切必要手段
By whatever means necessary.
我们可以从尝试
Well, we can start by trying
重新分配乘波号♥的卫星搜寻网格开始
to re-task the Waverider's satellite search grid.
莱拉
Lyla.
约翰
Johnny.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我试着传话告诉你我当时正在地球一做侦查
I tried to get word to you that I was doing recon on Earth-1,
但是其他地球的毁灭
but the deaths of the other Earths
影响了我的能力
is affecting my abilities.
你在地球一的哪里
Where were you on Earth-1?
我 我想不起来了
I-- i can't remember.
没关系
It's okay.
我以为我失去你了 莱拉
I thought I lost you, Lyla.
没那么简单
Not that easy.
我只是
I just...
希望我能想起来发生了什么
wish I could remember what happened.
我们会查清楚的
We'll figure this out.
如果是反监视者
What if the Anti-Monitor
想让先驱者回到飞船上
wanted Harbinger back on the ship?
整个危机过程中 他一直在掌控着她
He's been controlling her the entire Crisis.
也掌控着你
And controlling you,
只允许你出现在他想让你看到的...
only allowing you to appear when he wants you to see...
一个巨大的悲剧
A great tragedy.
-莱拉 -莱拉
- Lyla? - Lyla.
不要
No!
是时候
It is time
结束英雄时代
to end the age of heroes
还有一切你们所珍惜的东西
and everything you hold close.
莱拉
Lyla.
那不再是你的妻子了 约翰·狄格尔
That is no longer your wife, John Diggle.
她已经被占据
She has been taken by...
-反监视者 -杀人犯
- The Anti-Monitor. - Murderer!
这是为了我的姑娘们
This is for my girls.
莱拉 你要反抗他 莱拉
Lyla! You have to fight him, Lyla!
全人类的命运现在就在你手上 遭弃者
The fate of all humanity lies with you now, Pariah.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
时机到了你就知道了
You will know when the moment arrives.
可悲
Pathetic.
试图阻止我真愚蠢 诺武
It was foolish to try to stop me, Novu.
不 莫比乌斯
No, Mobius.
允许你被创造出来才是愚蠢的
It was foolish to allow your creation in the first place.
永别了
Goodbye.
警报 地球一被毁灭
警报 地球一号♥已经被毁
Alert. Earth-1 is gone.
我们是仅剩的人了吗
We're all that's left?
结束了 无限地球都被毁了
It is done. The infinite Earths are gone.
很快就只有反物质宇宙能留存下来
Soon only the anti-matter universe will remain.
接近警报 附近监测到反物质波
警报
Warning.
28秒后反物质波将会击中飞船
The anti-matter wave will hit the ship in 28 seconds.
我知道我必须做什么了
I know what I must do.
发生了什么
What's happening?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
所有人前往舰桥 马上
Everyone to the bridge. Now.
你把他们送去了哪里
Where did you send them?
一个你碰不到他们的地方
Somewhere you can't touch 'em.
无论他们在哪 他们都会与你战斗
Wherever they are, they're gonna fight you.
不惜一切代价
By any means necessary.
到他们的最后一口气
To their very last breath.
刚刚发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
这里是消失点
This is the Vanishing Point.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这是个脱离时空的地方
It's a point outside of time and space.
乘波号♥和其他人发生了什么
What happened to the Waverider and the others?
反监视者 他用先驱者来攻击我们
The Anti-Monitor-- he used Harbinger to attack us.
遭弃者送我们到这里是因为他知道
Pariah must have sent us here knowing
反监视者无法追到这里
that the Anti-Monitor couldn't follow.
我们得回去 我们现在就得回去
Well, we have to go back. We have to go back right now!
巴里 我们不能 他们已经死了
Barry, we can't. They're gone.
-有些不对劲 -怎么了
- Something's wrong. - How?
怎么了
How?
有什么不对劲
Something's wrong.
-我不能 -拜托
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表