剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah, I know. He took Cecile.
我现在跟她在一起
I'm here with her now.
听着 我需要你们帮忙拆除炸♥弹♥
Listen, I need your help defusing an explosive.
什么样的炸♥弹♥ 队长
Uh, what kind of a device is it, Captain?
是一个M112型Uh, it is a Michael 1-1-2
M112型C4组合块状爆破药包
C4组合块状
composition Charlie 4
爆破药包
block demolition charge.
C4块状爆破药包
C4 block demolition charge.
好 找到了
Yeah. Got it.
好 别紧张
Okay, so, easy.
打开外侧面板 你会看到四根电线
Open the outer panel. You're gonna see four wires.
拉出绿色的那根
Pull the green one.
里面不止四根线
There are more than four wires,
而且全是绿色的
and they're all green.
我来搞定
I got this.
怎么搞定 队长
But how? Captain--
好
Okay.
宝贝
Babe...
你记得在你堂兄婚礼上跳的那支舞吗
do you remember dancing at your cousin's wedding?
什么 我们一开始步调不一致
what, when you were stepping on my toes
你老在踩我脚那次吗
until we finally got in sync?
对 我们现在就要跳舞
Yeah, we're gonna do that now.
什么 不
What? No.
-不 -我们没有时间了
- No. - We do not have time.
-我不能让你这样做 -跟着我
- I can't let you do this. - Follow me.
-数到三 就换 好吗 -好
- On three, move, okay? - Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
减少了一分钟
We lost a minute.
你无法让任何人受折磨了 梅克尔
You're not gonna make anyone suffer anymore, Merkel,
无论黑洞付了多少钱给你
no matter how much Black Hole's paying you.
付钱
Pay?
不在乎钱
Don't care about money.
如果你要杀乔不是为了钱
If you're not trying to kill Joe for money,
那你为什么这么做
why are you doing this?
解脱
Oh, release.
母亲死了 心脏病
Mother's dead. Heart attack.
没有人受折磨了
No one left to suffer now.
除了我自己
Except myself.
谢谢你 闪电侠 帮我受折磨
Thank you, Flash, for helping me suffer.
现在随时有可能
Any second now,
解脱就伴随着砰的一声
release comes with kaboom!
乔 你做了什么
Joe, what did you-- what did you do?
做了我必须要做的
What I had to do.
拜托你把塞西尔带离这里
Please get Cecile out of here now.
不 不 我不想离开你
No, no. I don't want to leave you.
塞西尔 拜托 确保詹娜的安全
Cecile, please, make sure that Jenna is safe.
-乔 我不会让... -巴里
- Joe, I'm not gonna-- - Barry.
走 现在
Go...now.
好
Okay.
来 我们走
All right, come on. Let's go.
巴里
Barry!
我必须试试
I have to try.
我应该加入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
I should go into Witsec.
联邦探员随时会到
Federal Agent will be here anyminute.
他们会是仅有的知道你去哪的人
They'll be the only ones who know where you're going.
他们会保证你的安全 乔
They'll keep you safe, Joe,
至少到我们把卡夫这个麻烦处理掉
at least till we get this Carver mess sorted out.
感谢你 大卫 所有的一切 兄弟
Thank you, David, for everything, man.
爱瑞丝不接电♥话♥
Iris isn't answering her phone.
她需要知道这件事
She needs to know this is happening.
他们在这儿
They're here.
请告诉爱瑞丝我爱她 好吗
Just--just tell Iris I love her, okay?
我认为我做不到
Okay, I don't think I can do this.
-你可以的 -我不能
- Yes. Yes, you can. - I can't.
-不 我做不到 -听我说
- No, I can't. - Yes, listen.
这是保证我们家人安全的唯一途径
It's the only way to keep our family safe.
你就告诉小詹娜她的父亲会尽他所能
You just tell little baby Jenna that her daddy's gonna come home
很快回家的 好吗
as soon as he possibly can, okay?
我爱你 塞西尔·霍顿
I love you, Cecile Horton.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
听 听我说
Listen, listen.
爱瑞丝和我 我们会打败卡夫和黑洞
Iris and I, we're gonna take down Carver and Black Hole.
然后我们就把你带回家
And then we're gonna bring you home.
我保证
I promise.
-保护好爱瑞丝 -我会的
- Keep Iris safe. - I will.
乔·韦斯特按你的要求不再碍事了
Joe West is out of the way as requested.
成功是无疑的
Success is assured.
很好
Good.
如果有人让我丈夫为他的行为付出代价
If anyone's gonna make my husband pay for what he did,
那一定是我
it's gonna be me.
看来乔·韦斯特队长不再是个问题了
Looks like Captain Joe West will no longer be a problem.
肯定还有别人也听到这则喜讯
Someone else must've heard the good news, too,
因为他们给你送了份礼物
because they sent you a gift.
我给你送过去了
I had it delivered.
你好 约瑟夫
Hello, Joseph.
你真是个难以取得联♥系♥的人
You're a hard man to get a hold of.
那是有意为之
That's on purpose.
等一下
Wait.
我只需要你的一个微不足道的东西
I just have one little thing I need from you...
一个道歉
an apology.
说真的吗
Seriously?
就是为了这个吗
That's what this is about?
我想要帮助这个世界
I wanted to help the world.
现在你在摧毁它
Now you're destroying it.
我在保证它的安全
I am keeping it safe.
你让我在这里等死
You let me rot in here
而你拿走了我创造的一切
while you took everything I created.
我对人类的未来有着愿景
I had a vision for humankind.
我也是
So did I!
而且现在我已经把它变为现实了
And now I'm making it a reality.
这是你最后一次机会了 约瑟夫
This is your last chance, Joseph.
真实的人才能被威胁 伊娃
Threats are for real people, Eva,
而不是幽灵 因为你现在就是
not phantoms, because that's what you are.
至于我
And me...
亲爱的
Darling...
我是触不可及的
I'm untouchable.
真正触不到
Literally.
我刚和大卫聊过
I just talked to David.
我爸真的走了吗
Is my dad really gone?
我试过给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
这就是你的借口
That's your excuse?
我爸参加了证人保护计划 巴里
My dad is in witness protection, Barry.
你应该来找我
You should've come to get me.
是的 爱瑞丝 不过当时没有足够的时间
Yeah, Iris, there wasn't enough time.
你可是闪电侠啊 巴里
You're The Flash, Barry.
你可以把一秒变成一小时
You can make a second last an hour.
他在哪
Where is he?
我真的不知道
I-I honestly don't know.
那他什么时候会回来
When is he coming back?
等我们抓到卡夫的时候
The second that we catch Carver.
卡夫和那些政♥治♥家
Carver's pockets are lined with--
立法者有密切的利益往来 巴里
with politicians and lawmakers, Barry,
更不用提还有那些暗♥杀♥者了
not to mention assassins.
等我们抓到他可能要花上好几年时间
It could be years before we catch him.
爱瑞丝 我真的很抱歉 但塞西尔差点被杀
Iris, I'm so sorry, but Cecile was almost killed.
然后是乔
And then Joe.
他 他必须马上离开
He--he had to leave right away,
不然接下来卡夫可能会对付你或者詹娜
or else Carver may come after Jenna or you next.
卡夫已经在对付我了
Carver already came after me--
我当时也没有在场保护你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表