剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and fooled us for months.
我们在说的就是这个疯子
This is the psychopath we're talking about
他想要霸占我的身体
that is trying to take over my body!
我们要在他再次出现之前抓到他
Let's get him out before he resurfaces!
快点
Come on!
没有任何医疗手续或是设备
I mean, there's no medical procedure or device
可以分离脑电波
that could separate brainwaves.
在这个傻地球上是不行 但是
Not on this stupid Earth there's not, but hello,
我可是多元宇宙穿越者 对吧
Multiversal traveler, anyone? Right?
我包里有神经元连接器
I have a neuro-splicer here in my bag.
你能去拿一下吗
Can you-- can you get it please?
会成功的
Will work just fine.
其实它还帮我在地球26上
Actually help me out stop an invasion
阻止了一场通灵海星大入侵
of psychic starfish on Earth 26.
在小的... 就是这个
In the little-- yeah, that's it.
场面不太好看
That was not pretty,
虽然说实话 我不知道连接器
although, to be honest, I don't know
是否能一次分离上千个脑电波
if the splicer can separate thousands of brainwaves all at once.
如果我们用你护手上的
It will be if we supercharge it
电磁脉冲给它充电就可以
with the EMP from your gauntlet.
没错
Yes.
是的 护手 没错
Yes, the gauntlet, yes!
要确保在你给电磁脉冲充电时
Just make sure that when you charge the EMP
用每米1500伏特
that it's 1,500 volts per meter,
-不然你会危害到... -我知道
- otherwise, you'll risk-- - I know, I know.
-不然我就会... -把电路烧坏
- Otherwise, I'll-- - Fry the circuitry.
-我知道 -西斯科 等等
- I got it. - Cisco, wait.
他自始至终都是斯旺吗
That was Thawne the whole time?
他跑不远的
He could't gotten far.
他没有超能力 不能穿越时间
He doesn't have his powers, he can't time travel.
他可以
Yes, he can.
看看我们 闪电侠
Look at us, Flash.
同病相怜的人
Two peas in a pod.
两个对速度限制感到沮丧挫败的极速者
Just two speedsters frustrated by the limits of their speed.
我和你完全不一样
I'm nothing like you.
不 要取回神速力的人是我
No, I'm the one who's gonna get his speed back.
等我恢复后
When I do,
当我控制这个身体时
when I gain control of this body,
当我和神速力重新连接时
when I reconnect to my Speed Force,
你
you--
你就会软弱到阻止不了我 对吧
you're gonna be too weak to stop me, aren't you?
就像你无力拯救你女儿一样
Just like you were powerless to save your daughter.
我想念我的小极速者
I miss my Little Runner.
诺拉从来都不是你的
Nora was never yours.
杀了我吧
Do it. Do it.
我想知道我死后 你还会剩下多少神速力
I wonder, how much speed will you have left after I'm gone?
巴里 不要
Barry, no!
他又耍了我们一次
He tricked us. Again.
应该想到给EMP增压
Should've known supercharging the EMP
会导致反冲循环
would cause a recoil loop.
斯旺总是有后备计划
Thawne always has a backup plan.
我检查了录像
I checked the footage.
斯旺只去了实验室档案馆
Thawne only went to the Starchives,
没去其他地方 纳什怎么样了
nowhere else. How's Nash?
好点了 至少现在你不想杀他了
Better, now that you're not trying to kill him.
你真的会下手吗
Were you really gonna do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
纳什需要帮助 不是重伤
Nash needs help, not maiming.
你不能呆在这里 巴里
You can't be here, Barry.
为什么 因为你的神速力计量表
Why not? Because your Speed Gauge
记录了大量的神速力损失
registered a massive loss of speed,
也就是不仅使用能力会造成影响
which means not only does using your powers affect it,
你的愤怒也会
but so does your anger.
凯特琳 我会没事的 好吗
Caitlin, I'll be fine, all right?
如果需要速度 我会用终极速度-X这种增强剂
And if I need more speed, I'll use a booster like Velocity-X--
太好了
Oh, great,
所以你现在要开始打神速力激素了
so you're just gonna start taking speed steroids now?
巴里 我们所做过的所有测试
Barry, every test we've run
都显示你的生理结构发生了大转变
says that physiology, you have changed drastically,
所以我们不知道终极速度-X会对你怎样
so we have no idea what Velocity-X would do to you.
它可能会伤到你 也可能伤到别人
It could hurt you, it could hurt others--
别人已经受到伤害了
Other people are already hurt.
我是说 我们完全不知道斯旺
I mean, we have no idea what Thawne is doing
现在对纳什做了什么
to Nash right now.
他还可能对你造成更大的伤害
And he could do even more damage to you
如果你让他再次影响到你
if he just gets under your skin again.
我知道这对你来说很难
Look, I know this is hard for you,
但你必须离开
but you need to leave.
在他身边 你无法信任自己
You can't trust yourself around him.
你的意思是你无法信任我在他身边
What you mean is you can't trust me around him.
好了 收到了你关于斯旺的信息
Okay, got your message about Thawne,
所以我带来了 圣水
so I brought, uh, holy water,
大蒜
uh, garlic,
木桩
wooden stake,
盐 显而易见
salt, obviously,
还有通灵板
and Ouija board.
-塞西尔 -怎么了
- Cecile. - What?
这是个驱魔仪式
It's an exorcism.
没有过分准备一说
It's not like we can be too prepared.
这不是什么吸血鬼魔鬼
This isn't some kind of vampire demon,
这是
this is...
这是其他的东西
this is something else.
我的天
Oh, my God.
纳什内心所感受的一切
Everything that Nash is feeling inside,
依然只是纯粹的仇恨
it's still just raw hatred.
我们认为是斯旺的
What we think of as Thawne
其实只是一连串负超光速粒子
is actually just a series of negative tachyons
集中在纳什身体中
inside Nash's body.
所以我们要用正超光速粒子冲击他
So we gotta hit him with positive tachyons
逼出斯旺
to force Thawne out.
所以我们需要PTD 正超光速粒子装置
That's why we need the PTD, or the Positive Tachyon Device,
而不是通灵版 无意冒犯
and not a Ouija board. No offense.
好吧 那你需要我来做什么
Okay, so, what do you need me for?
你要做我的斯旺探测器
You're gonna be my Thawne detector.
我需要你用通灵监视纳什
I need you to psychically monitor Nash
告诉我他什么时候从斯旺的影响中解脱
and tell me when he's free from Thawne's influence.
你觉得你能做到吗
You think you can handle that?
在目睹了斯旺对我们所爱之人做的事之后
After what Thawne did to the people that we love?
当然可以
Hell yeah.
那是时候驱魔了
Then it's time for an exorcism.
地球719
八年前
崇拜植物 一群蠢货
Worshipping a plant. People are idiots.
孩子
Hey, hey. Kid!
你怎么进来 你是怎么避过我的...
How'd you get in here? How'd you get past my...
安保无人机
Security drone.
好吧 你是谁 你叫什么名字
All right, who are you? What's your name?
玛雅 你真拿到了
It's Maya. You actually caught it.
以前从没有人把血花
No one's ever pulled the Blood Bloom
从沃普嘴中拿出来过
out of the Wollip's mouth before.
是 对 那个沃普 孩子
Yeah, right. Well, the Wollip, kid,
只是个被本地人做了手脚的雕像而已
is just a statue rigged by the locals, that's all.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know. - You do?
你要把宝藏从花里拿出来吗
You gonna get the treasure out of the Bloom?
是啊 我要把宝藏从花里拿出来
Yeah, I'm gonna get the treasure out of the Bloom.
-你是指水晶吗 -我是指宝藏
- What--you mean the crystals? - No, I mean the treasure.
-什么宝藏 -里边的
- What treasure? - Inside.
我不知道它们...
I don't know if they-hey, hey, hey--oh!
这个价钱比那些破水晶贵三倍
This is worth three times more than those dumb crystals.
很厉害 孩子
I'm impressed, kid.
但你坏了一个规则
But you broke one of the rules.
你看 从不要给任何人任何东西
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表