剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
迪尔邦
Dearbon?
你说你叫热那亚 意大利裔
You said your name was Genoa, like the Salami.
我该好好演下去的
她可没说实话
You know, she lied about that.
她就是这样 不过她确实人傻钱多
It's kind of her thing. She is stupid rich, though.
这么说的话...
Oh. In that case...
你们俩是怎么认识的 你们结婚了吗
How do you two know each other? Are you married?
恶心
Gross.
能不能让我们单独谈谈
Uh, do you mind excusing us for a moment?
我也想和我的这位朋友
I would love to speak to my friend
聊聊在此投资的事
about possibly investing here as well.
当然可以
By all means.
慢慢聊
Take your time.
斯利克...
So, Slick...
你是来伸张正义的吗
you here to make a super citizen's arrest?
我知道你是什么企图
I know what you're up to.
是吗
Really?
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
这里面是你父母的银行账户
The files on this are your parents' bank accounts.
他们每周都准时转账
They've been wiring money every week like clockwork
到一个加密的账户
to a coded account.
你的父母被人勒索了
Your parents are being extorted.
怎么 不反驳一下吗
What? No snarky comeback?
那就是我说对了
Oh. That means I'm right.
因此你想说什么
You going somewhere with this?
我猜勒索你父母的人
Well, my guess is that your parents are being blackmailed
就是我们上次见面时
by the same person who owns every single banking system
被你黑进账户的那个人
that you've hacked into since we last met
约瑟夫·卡夫
Joseph Carver.
当心点 斯利克
Careful, Slick.
你根本不是在偷窃
You weren't stealing anything
无论是巴黎 上海 还是中城
in Paris, Shanghai, or Central City.
你在调查卡夫
You were investigating Carver.
他一定是知道了他们什么不可告人的秘密
He must have found out their ugly little secret.
怎么 他们偷税漏税了吗
What, do they lie on their tax returns?
还是行贿才进的游艇俱乐部
They bribe their way into that yacht club?
够了
Enough.
无论你想对我怎样
Assume whatever you want about me,
都不要牵扯到我的父母
but don't do it about my parents.
他们是好人
They're good people.
那就让我帮你
Then let me help you.
我并不了解你
I barely know you.
重要的你都知道了
You know everything that matters.
声明一下
For the record,
我并不喜欢捉弄你
I didn't enjoy tricking you.
好吧 我是喜欢的
Okay, I enjoyed it.
但说实话 事后我觉得很糟糕
But honestly, I felt pretty crappy afterwards.
怎么这副表情
Why is that?
因为你是一个好人...
'Cause you are a good person...
像你父母一样
just like your parents.
你只是有些...问题
You just have some... issues.
你可真是正直 让人恶心
You're so decent. It's nauseating.
那你应该见见两年前的我
Oh, boy, you should've seen me about two years ago.
那时我可是个十足的混♥蛋♥
I was a, I was a real crap-bag.
不过你可能会很喜欢
Actually, you probably would have liked that, though.
不好说
I don't know.
你做的这些"好人好事"...
This whole good-guy thing you got going on...
还是可以接受的
It's...tolerable.
可以接受
Tolerable.
所以...
Which is why...
我要把这个给你
I'm giving you this.
仔细看
Look into that.
你会发现有趣的东西
You might find something interesting.
我就发现了
I did.
我刚和爱瑞丝通了电♥话♥
I just talked to Iris.
她说有人要杀韦斯特队长
She said someone tried to kill Captain West.
是的 约瑟夫·卡夫
Yeah. Joseph Carver.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我派詹娜去保护她的姐姐 琼妮
Uh, I sent Jenna to stay with her sister, Joanie,
所以她很安全
so we know she's safe.
还有...
And, uh...
我也不知道
I don't know.
塞西尔 如果卡夫知道你在帮乔...
Cecile, if you're helping Joe and Carver finds out...
你觉得怎样 他也会来报复我吗
What do you think? He's gonna come after me, too?
即使他想 也要先过我这关
If he does, he'll have to go through me.
来
Come here.
还有我
Me too.
对不起 我忍♥不住偷听了
Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear.
但我是来保护大家安全的 你们觉得安全吗
But I'm here to help keep everyone safe. You feel safe?
我们很安全 但你不怎么安全
We're safe. You, not so much.
阿莱格拉 阿莱格拉
Allegra. Hey, Allegra.
别这样 别这样
Come on. Come on.
我要做什么才能弥补
Hey, what--what can I do to fix this?
因为我觉得很内疚
'Cause I-I feel terrible.
那我的感受呢
What about how I feel?
以前 很多人都说在乎我
I've been lied to before a lot
但其实都在骗我
by pretty much anyone who's ever said they cared about me.
现在你居然指望我笑着说一切都好
And now you expect me to smile and say it's all okay
就因为你觉得内疚
because you feel bad?
不 我...
No, I--
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
走开
Walk away.
好极了
Great.
阿莱格拉
Allegra!
塞西尔·霍尔顿
受不了了 受不了了
It's too much. It's too much.
太痛苦了 太痛苦了
It's too much pain. It's too much pain.
你会受到
You will bring
很多折磨
so much suffering.
巴仔 布娃娃抓走了塞西尔 他发了这个过来
Bare, Rag Doll took Cecile. He sent this.
如此多美味的折磨
So much delicious suffering.
回头见 队长
See you soon, Captain.
好 我可以追踪塞西尔的手♥机♥
All right, I-I can track Cecile's phone,
但是 乔 他就想让你找到她
but, Joe, he wants you to find her,
就像他利用我引诱爱瑞丝一样 这是陷阱
just like he used me to lure Iris--it's a trap.
如果她有什么三长两短 都是我的错
If something happens to her, it's on me.
不 我们会把她救回来的
No, we're gonna bring her home.
-但你的神速怎么办 -别担心我的神速
- But what about your speed? - Don't worry about my speed.
我会尽一切所能 好吗
I'll do whatever I can, all right?
不保她安全我不罢休 走吧
I won't hold back until she's safe. Let's go.
-你没事吧 -我没事 我很好
- You okay? - I'm okay. I'm good.
乔 去找塞西尔 我来拖住他
Joe, find Cecile. I'll hold him off.
快去 队长 快去
Run, Captain. Run.
塞西尔 塞西尔
Cecile! Cecile!
宝贝
Babe!
宝贝
Babe!
宝贝 我来了
Babe. I'm coming.
好
Okay.
小心 小心 别碰我
Careful, careful. Don't touch me.
这是个压力炸♥弹♥
It's a pressure bomb.
如果减轻上面的重量 它就会爆♥炸♥
If it's not weighted down, it'll explode.
你怎么会知道
How do you know that?
他让我告诉你的
He told me to tell you.
好吧
Okay.
我看到你了
I see you.
错过我了
Missed me.
差不多了
Oh, almost.
越来越近了
Getting closer.
慢慢享受折磨吧
Suffer nice and slow.
电♥话♥联♥系♥:[乔·韦斯特队长]
韦斯特队长 布娃娃来过这里
Captain West? Rag Doll was here.
对 我知道 他抓走了塞西尔
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表