剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们要怎样摧毁一个黑洞
how do we destroy a black hole?
扫描完成
结果 负值
我不是医生
Well, I am not a doctor,
但是我猜在这种情况下
but I'm gonna assume in this case
"负值"意味着好消息
that "Negative" means a positive.
可我还搞不清为什么我能力不起作用
Not if it means being clueless about why my powers won't work.
最近发生了什么不正常的事情吗
Did anything out of the ordinary happen recently?
我昨天参加了我朋友拉姆齐妈妈的葬礼
I went to my friend Ramsey's mom's funeral yesterday.
葬礼上有什么不寻常的事吗
Anything unusual about the service?
没有 是一位值得尊重的女士的葬礼
No, it was a lovely service for an inspiring woman.
然后今天 我差点被吸入黑洞
Then, today, I nearly got sucked into oblivion.
冰霜美人曾经像这样拒绝出现过吗
Has our frosty femme fatale ever refused to come out like this before?
我记得上一次是我父亲刚刚去世之后
The last time I can think of is right after my dad died.
就是这样
Right.
所以你认为葬礼加上差点被吸入黑洞
So you think funeral plus nearly getting sucked into a black hole
表明冰霜杀手害怕死亡
equals Killer Frost is afraid of dying?
有可能
Maybe...
但是我知道我们会想出解决办法的
but I know we're gonna figure this out.
这地方太恐怖了
This place creeps me out.
这个能帮你克服恐惧吗
Will this sort you out?
和你做生意很愉快
Nice doing business with you.
瑞秋·罗素
挚爱的母亲
不管是谁惹了你
Whoever pissed you off
都不再会是问题了
won't be a problem anymore.
切斯特·P·朗克住在这里吗
Chester P. Runk is here?
病房♥护士说他来这里时就犯着紧张症
Ward nurses say he's been catatonic since he arrived.
只有无意识的肌肉痉挛
Just involuntary muscle spasms.
切斯特
Chester?
我叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 是一名记者
My name is Iris West-Allen, I'm a reporter.
切斯特 你能听到我说话吗
Chester, can you hear me?
他是我们唯一的线索
He was our only lead.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
你昨晚失去了诺拉的某个东西 对吗
You lost something of Nora's last night, didn't you?
某个乔不小心扔掉的东西
Something that Joe accidentally threw away,
最后进了那片垃圾场里
it ended up at that junkyard.
我只是太想她了
I just miss her so much.
每一天 每一分钟
Every day, every minute.
我知道这很自私
And I know that is selfish because...
因为总有一天我会再次见到诺拉
one day I may get to see Nora again.
但那不是我们的诺拉 你知道吗
But it won't be our Nora, you know?
不是那个我们认识的 我们了解的
The one that we knew, the one that we have pictures of,
我们爱着的诺拉
the one that we grew to love, you know...
那个诺拉永远地消失了
That Nora is gone forever.
我想就是因为这样 我就...
And I guess because of that you know, I just...
不知道自己应该有什么感受
I don't know how I'm supposed to feel.
爱瑞丝 你不能因为总有一天会再见到诺拉
Iris, you do not get to cheat the grieving process
就拒绝接受悲伤的过程
just because you know you're gonna see Nora again someday.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我只是不知道怎样用语言表达自己的感受
I guess I just haven't been able to put into words how I've been feeling.
爱瑞丝
Iris?
怎么了
What is it?
吉特咖啡馆外
出现神秘黑洞
是切斯特
It's Chester.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你看到的是世界上第一台
You're looking at the world's first
反质量角动量干♥扰♥器♥
inverse mass angular momentum disruptor,
我们也可以就叫它星状手榴弹
but we can just call it a stellar grenade.
酷
Cool.
所以这个能摧毁黑洞吗
So this will destroy the black hole?
只要黑洞不再变大
As long as it doesn't get much bigger,
它会逆转黑洞的巨大吸力
this will reverse the hole's mass-collecting properties,
让它内爆
causing it to... Implode.
只要把它扔进黑洞的视界范围内
Just toss it in the event horizon;
但要小心别弄到身上
hasta lasagna, don't get any on you.
我们不能这么做
We can't.
如果我们摧毁黑洞 也会杀死切斯特
If we destroy it, we're gonna kill Chester too.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
确定 电晕光圈的闪烁跟
Yeah, the corona's flair matched
切斯特手指的节奏完全吻合
the exact cadence of Chester's fingers.
所以黑洞跟切斯特有关联
So the black hole and Chester are connected?
实际上 我觉得切斯特就是黑洞
Actually, I think Chester is the black hole.
看看这个
Watch this:
通常 刺♥激♥通过感觉区进入大脑
so normally, stimuli enters the brain through the sensory area,
往上进入颞叶 然后再绕回来
goes up to the temporal lobe, and then back around,
看看切斯特的大脑发生了什么
but watch what happens in Chester's brain.
刺♥激♥首先出现在右边区域
It starts in the right area,
但是只转了一半 就消失了
but halfway through its rotation, it disappears.
我想我知道它去哪了
I think I know where it's going.
你们看到的是负离子能量
You're looking at a map of the negative ionic energy
在黑洞内的分布图
inside the black hole.
看看能量脉冲沿着它的卷须运动时会发生什么
Watch what happens when an energy pulse travels along its tendrils.
看到它是如何半路中断的了吗
See how it stops halfway?
负离子能量
黑洞是切斯特的另一半大脑
The black hole is the other half of Chester's mind.
是他的意识
It's his consciousness.
也许它会在他寄托了
Maybe it's been showing up in places
特殊情感的地方出现
that hold an emotional attachment for him,
比如他去偷项目材料的垃圾场
like the junkyard where he stole stuff for his projects.
他喜欢吉特咖啡馆的一个女孩
He's got a crush on a girl at Jitters.
好 所以我们要做的就是
Okay, so all we have to do is
把切斯特的大脑弄出黑洞
get Chester's mind out of the black hole,
让它跟他的身体重新结合
reunite it with his body,
只要他的情况稳定了
and once his condition stabilizes,
黑洞应该就会坍塌
the black hole should just collapse.
没错 但医学院没教过这些
Right, but they don't exactly teach that in med school.
是 但我们不能看着切斯特死
Okay, but we can't just let Chester die.
我们总得做些什么
We have to do something.
听着 我不想提这个
Look, I don't like saying it,
但我觉得我们必须考虑一下
but I think we need to consider it.
西斯科 我知道你在想什么
Cisco, I know where you're going.
你也知道我们已经有了在黑洞变大之前
And you know we already have a way of beating this
消灭它的方法
before it gets any bigger.
这没的讨论
We're not discussing this.
你觉得我想说这些吗
You think I like saying this?
我不想 但如果我们不能马上找到解决办法
I don't, but if we don't find a solution for this and find one now,
我们就只能二选一了
we're gonna have to make a choice down the line,
是选择切斯特
and it's either gonna be Chester
还是中城的所有市民
or it's gonna be everyone in Central City.
我不会再抛弃任何人了
I'm not losing anyone else!
我们再想想别的法办法
I'm--let's find another way.
拉尔夫
紧急 核聚变熔化了
需要冰霜杀手尽快赶到
哪里溶化了
Where's the meltdown?
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
你有什么问题
What is your problem?
我的问题是 我们需要你的时候
My problem is, we needed you,
你蜷缩在你那孤独的雪松树里
and you were holed up in your Snow-tress of Solitude.
在吉特那时你都拒绝出来
I mean, you even refused to come out at Jitters.
当时有闪电侠在 走廊谈心就免了吧
Flash was there, so spare me the little hallway chat--
而且我不怕死
and I'm not afraid of dying.
我知道 但你害怕活着
I know that, but you are afraid of living.
托马斯的死 葬礼 吉特发生的事
Thomas' death, the funeral, what happened at Jitters:
凯特琳身上发生的一切
all those things happened to Caitlin.
她也曾带领着她的高中辩论队
She also led her high school debate team
接二连三地夺冠
to back-to-back championships.
她上医学院 嫁给罗尼
She went to med school. She married Ronnie.
这都是她的记忆
Those are her memories.
是的 我知道 我也在场
Yes, I know. I was there.
你想说什么
What's your point?
拥有凯特林的记忆跟你自己拥有不一样
Having Caitlin's memories isn't the same as having your own.
就像你能感同身受一样
Like you'd know anything about that.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表