剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
而不是把他们扔出窗外
not throw them out windows.
冷静点
Calm down.
罗梅罗没事 你看他都站起来跑掉了
Romero is fine. He just got up and walked away.
你把他甩出窗外的时候
You had no idea that would happen
可没有考虑过他的死活
when you shot him out the window.
你被自己的愤怒支配了
You let your anger get the better of you.
我以为你能控制好
I thought you had a handle on that.
冰霜 下不为例
Frost! That cannot happen again.
怎么 你还有资格让我控制情绪
What, now you're telling me how to feel?
我只有七个星期的时间指导你
Look, I have seven weeks to teach you
如何处理这样的情况
how to handle this kind of situation.
你必须好好听我指挥
You have to start listening.
那你得做一个更好的老师
You have to stop being such a crappy teacher.
一定不能让她赢
Make sure she loses.
托尼的安保录像
Tony's security footage
在他办公室的U盘里
is on a USB drive in his office.
尽可能帮我拖住他
Buy me as much time as you can.
好 没问题 交给我们 你快去
Okay, it's fine. We got it. Go.
好了
Okay.
他很紧张
He's nervous.
上 押注
Go. Do it.
对十
Pair of tens.
班门弄斧
Can't bluff a bluffer.
顺子
Boom.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
黛比今晚手气旺
Debbie's hot tonight.
黛比 我的天 黛比
Uh, Debbie. Oh, Deb.
全押上
All in.
等着哭吧
Read 'em and weep.
这把输的很惨 黛比
Ooh, tough break, Deb.
抱歉老妈 我们尽力了
I'm sorry, Mom. We tried.
咱们回家吧 很高兴见到你 托尼
Let's get you home. Good to see you, Tony.
继续努力你的违法事业
Keep up the not-so-legal work.
杀手凯特琳去哪了
Where's Killer Caitlin?
又在外面毫无根据地骚扰其他嫌犯吗
Out assaulting another suspect without cause?
她在休息
She's taking a breather.
样本里有没有发现些什么
Did you find anything helpful from the sample?
简直超乎我的想象
More than I ever imagined.
你看这些基因的转录模式
Take a look at the pattern of these gene transcriptions.
罗梅罗受暗物质感染的细胞
Romero's dark matter-infused cells
正在摧毁他正常的细胞
are destroying his normal cells.
他现在更接近于怪物
He's more monster now than man.
吸收的暗物质越多
The more dark matter he absorbs,
他就会变得越强壮
the stronger he gets.
照这么看
According to this,
罗梅罗24小时前就已经死了
Romero's been dead for over 24 hours.
所以才杀不死他
That's why he can't die.
他已经死了
He already has.
感谢你的帮助 罗素医生
Um, thank you for your help, Dr. Rosso.
-巴里 -怎么了
- Barry. - Yeah?
如果能让我观察
If I could observe Romero's genes
罗梅罗的基因与暗物质结合的过程
interacting with dark matter,
我也许能找到逆转的方法
I might be able to find a way to counteract his condition.
这恐怕不太好
I don't think that's a good idea.
研究暗物质非常危险
Working with dark matter can be really dangerous.
艾伦先生 我可是整个西半球
Mr. Allen, I'm the top hematologic oncologist
最顶尖的血液肿瘤学家
in the western hemisphere.
外面这个生物
There's a creature out there
携带着具有扩散性的血液化学成分
with a metastasized blood chemistry
拥有着比拟十个人的力量
with the strength of ten men,
他每分钟都在变强
and he's getting stronger by the minute.
请你让我协助你们
Please, let me help.
卫星面部识别系统不到一小时前
The satellite's facial recognition spotted
发现了咱们的新威尔斯
our new Wells less than an hour ago.
根据米兰达的消息 就在这附近
According to Miranda, it's somewhere in this area.
哈里森·威尔斯 欢迎来到一号♥地球
Harrison Wells, welcome to Earth-1.
我叫西斯科·拉蒙
My name is Cisco Ramon.
你为什么要跟踪我
Why are you following me?
真棒 又是个易怒的
Oh, great. Another angry one.
你的目标是这块无价之宝吗
To get your hands on this priceless beauty?
是这样吗 动手啊
Is that why? Go ahead.
它能让所有的受害者
It gives nightmare hallucinations
陷入噩梦的幻觉
to all of its victims.
要不要试试
Would you like that?
-要不要试试 -不要
- Would you like that? - No!
看来
So...
-是你 -什么
- It's you. - What?
-你叫什么名字 -爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
- What's your name? - Iris West-Allen.
爱瑞丝
Well, Iris--
再惹老娘试试
And don't you forget it.
我自己能解决
I had that.
就是这里
And there you are.
等一下 不对 不 不
Wait. Oh, no, no, no.
黛比
Debbie, um...
录像显示你九点半就离开了
that has you leaving at 9:30.
我们需要知道你十点钟的时候在哪里
We need to know where you were at 10:00,
在抢劫发生的准确时间
the exact time of the robbery.
我当时出去透气了 没办法 咱们尽力了
Went out for air. Oh, well. We tried.
等下 室外还有另一个相机角度
Hang on, there's another camera angle outside.
小拉夫 别...
Ralphy, don't...
找到她了吗
Did you find her?
是的
I did.
和马弗·佩雷斯一起
With Marv Perez.
马弗还活着
Marv's alive?
是的
Yeah.
你说他几个月前死于一场车祸
You said he died in a car accident months ago.
当铺被抢时...
You were with...
你和马弗一起
Marv when the pawn shop was robbed.
小拉夫 听我解释
Ralphy, let me explain.
如果马弗活着 你的其他男朋友呢
If Marv is alive, what about your other boyfriends?
他们当中还有多少活着
How many of them are alive?
好吧 所有
Okay. All of them.
拉夫 你知道吗 没事的
Ralph, hey, you know what? It's okay.
这是个好事情
This is-- this is a good thing
因为马弗是黛比的不在场证明
because Marv is Debbie's alibi,
所以你妈不会进监狱了
so your mom isn't gonna go to jail.
是的 让我们关注在这点上
Yeah, let's focus on that.
马弗 道格 克雷格 尼克 这些人 他们
Marv, Doug, Craig, Nick? These guys, they...
他们对我来说像家人一样
They were like family to me.
你怎么能对我撒谎呢
How could you lie about that?
我不知道你为什么不开心 亲爱的
I don't know why you're so upset, sweetie.
你总是很快就能忘掉他们
You always moved on so quickly.
我这么坚强是为了你
I was being strong for you.
但不意味着每次都不会伤心
That doesn't mean it didn't hurt like hell every damn time.
-到底发生什么了 -就是很常见的
- What really happened? - What always happens.
你知道 我们很开心
You know, we were happy,
但我知道不会长久 所以我就切断了
but I knew it wouldn't last, so I ended it.
你还撒了哪些谎
What else did you lie about?
-爸爸真的离开我们了吗 -是的
- Did Dad really leave us? - Yes.
那个是真的
That one is true.
小拉夫 我不是故意要伤害你的
Ralphy, I didn't mean to hurt you.
我叫拉夫
My name is Ralph.
你走吧
You need to leave.
出去
Get out.
立刻
Now.
我不敢相信你和凯特能在这工作
I can't believe you and Cait get to work here.
这些东西怎么会帮上忙
How will all this help?
暗物质是神奇的东西
Dark matter is a miraculous thing.
通过基因拼接 我能用你的暗物质样本
With gene splicing, I can use your dark matter samples
给罗梅罗的血液充负电荷
to negatively charge Romero's blood.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表