剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barry, how could you do this?
拜托 我是你的妻子
For God's sake, I'm your wife.
好的
Okay.
你想看我到底是谁吗
You wanna see who I really am?
好吧
Fine.
我就给你看
I'll show you.
不不 我得知道
No, no--I have to know.
我得知道
I have to know.
肯定还有别人也听到这则喜讯
Someone else must have heard the good news too
因为他们给你送了份礼物 我给你送过去了
because they sent you a gift. I had it delivered.
你好 约瑟夫
Hello, Joseph.
这是你最后一次机会了 约瑟夫
This is your last chance. Joseph.
真实的人才能被威胁 伊娃
Threats are for real people, Eva.
而不是幽灵 因为你现在就是
Not phantoms. Because that's what you are.
因为你现在就是
Because that's what you are.
没人见过你
And no one saw you.
没人见过你
And no one saw you.
谢天谢地 你很安全
Thank God, you're safe.
我不安全 你也不安全
I'm not. Neither are you.
黑洞不是我们想的那样
Black Hole isn't what we think.
镜子
Mirror!
我知道
I know.
事实很伤人
The truth hurts.
巴里
Barry.
我只想你知道 如果发生什么 我
I just want you to know that if anything happens, I--
我都原谅你
I forgive you.
发生什么了
What's happening?
没什么
Nothing.
好了 够了
Okay--okay, that's-- that's enough.
不 出问题了 好吧
No, something's-- something's wrong, all right?
等一下
Just give it a minute.
我不知道她如何做到的
Look, I-- I don't know how she did this,
但你们得明白 这不是我妻子
but--but you have to see that this isn't my wife.
不 你不是我丈夫 巴里
No, you're not my husband, Barry.
你想知道真正的测试是什么吗
You wanna know what the real test is?
真正的巴里会更加努力
The real Barry would've fought harder.
他会努力回到家
He would've fought to come back home.
一整周过去了 你试都没尝试
A whole week went by and you never even tried.
你说过我是你的避雷针
You used to say that I was your lightning rod.
现在让我们看看你还是不是我的
Now let's see if you're still mine.
各位
Guys.
是我
I'm me.
我是真的巴里
I'm the real Barry.
-我是 -等等
- I'm-- hey! - Wait!
纳什 不要
Nash, no!
退后
Back up.
塞西尔
Cecile?
你相信我
You believe me?
我相信
Yes. I do.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
对不起 巴里
I'm sorry, Barry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
纳什 塞西尔
Nash! Cecile!
别听她的 那不是爱瑞丝
Don't listen to her. That's not Iris.
你可以选择停止游戏
You know, you can stop playing this game,
或者在那里等死 我不在乎
or rot in there. I don't care.
不管怎样 我都要找到我的丈夫
Either way, I'm gonna find my husband.
我应该注意到的
Ah, I should've noticed something.
我本应该发现的
I should've figured something out--
不 这不能怪你
No, no. No one's to blame.
他或是它装得太像了
He or it was pretty convincing.
如果他不是巴里 那他是什么
If that's not Barry, then what is he?
他好像是自己的镜像
He's like some mirror version of himself.
各位 约瑟夫·卡弗
Guys, Joseph Carver.
等等 你认为
Wait-- you think that
这和黑洞以及他们的反射芯片技术有关
this is related to Black Hole and their reflective chip technology?
没错
Yeah.
我不确定 这看起来
I don't know. That seems almost--
很有可能
No, that's possible.
我研究过麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥
I've seen that McCulloch tech up close and it--
他们的反射芯片技术
reflective chip technology, it's--
保守来说也是十分先进
it's far-reaching to say the least.
好的 这是我们目前最好的线索
Okay, well, um, then this might be our best lead.
你去看看能发现什么 纳什
Why don't you see what you can find, Nash?
我去找卡米拉
I will recoup with Kamilla,
做一些调查
and do some digging of our own.
你还好吗 塞西尔
Are you okay, Cecile?
没事
No, um...
只是有什么感觉不对劲
Something just doesn't feel right.
我理解
Yeah, no, I understand.
但是我们会调查清楚这一切
But we're gonna get to the bottom of this
把真的巴里带回来
and get the real Barry back.
我保证
I promise.
凯特琳的身体处于自身引发的"冰冻昏迷"
Caitlin's body essentially self-induced an "Ice coma"
迫使她进入冬眠状态
to force her to hibernate.
她就像是一块冷冻的电池
She's like a cold battery.
我们需要唤醒她
We just need to wake her up.
这需要你的帮助
That's where you come in.
我们没有电离导线
Since we don't have any ionized conductive wiring,
需要由你来做跨接电缆
you'll have to be the jumper cables.
明白
Got it.
好
Okay.
拉尔夫 你还好吗
Ralph! Are you all right?
她醒了吗
Is she good?
西斯科 她还好吗
Cisco, is she okay?
成功了吗
Did it work?
感谢艾莎
Oh, thank Elsa.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚才吓死我们了
You scared us for a minute there.
你能告诉我们发生什么事了吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我一个人在家
I was home alone,
光弹打出的伤口恶化了
and the wound from the light bullet was getting worse.
你与烈日的遭遇让伤势更重了
Sure your run-in with Sunshine didn't help.
对 所以我尝试用冰疗愈来治疗
Yeah, so I tried to ice heal it,
然后伤口裂开了
and that's when the wound ruptured.
这一定是我的免疫系统在保护我
It must have been my immune system's way of protecting me.
各位 我需要帮助
Guys, I need help.
你只要告诉我们你需要什么
You just tell us what you need.
我是说 我们知道有谁能帮助治愈
I mean, who do we know that can help with a...
光和冰冻造成的伤口呢
light-ice wound?
我们只能打给一个人
There's only one person we can call.
我妈妈
My mother.
她来了
Here she comes.
一切都按计划进行了吗
Everything went according to plan?
是的 是的 很顺利
Yeah. Yeah, we're fine.
一切都按计划进行
Everything went as planned.
你们俩去集♥合♥点
You guys go to the rendezvous.
我先去处理这件事 然后跟你们在那儿汇合
I'll handle this, and I'll meet you there.
我一直在监视巴里·艾伦
I've been watching Barry Allen.
他打算揭发你
He's planning on exposing you.
告诉我怎么办
Tell me what to do.
去见他
Go. Meet him.
其他的交给我
Leave the rest to me.
你不是爱瑞丝
You're not Iris.
在你坦白你是谁或是什么东西之前
And you're not leaving here until you tell us
就别想离开这里
who or what you are.
我们去执行任务吧
Now let's get what we came for.
做警♥察♥局长的好处之一就是
One of the benefits of being chief of police
我可以要求探监
is I can request prisoner interviews--
甚至可以让记者探监
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表