剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
警局的局长可以接近你
The chief of police could get close to you.
幸运的是 威尔斯先生把我们传送到安全的地方
Fortunately, Mr. Wells teleported us to safety.
不客气
You're welcome.
那是什么设备
What is that device?
你开个价吧
And how much do you want for it?
那是非卖♥♥品 人♥渣♥
It's not for sale, dirtbag.
行啦
Oh, please.
每个人都有标价
Everyone has a price.
听着 我们刚刚救了你
Hey, listen. We just saved your keister.
所以为什么你不能闭上嘴
So why don't you put a sock in it
直到我们决定好怎么处理你
till we can figure out what to do with you?
所以看来我们要和我们的新客人共处一段时间了
So guess we're stuck with our new guest for a while.
用不了多久伊娃就会出现在这
It's only a matter of time before Eva shows up here.
是啊
Right.
尖端科研实验室里的任何一面镜子
Any mirrored surface inside S.T.A.R. Labs
都有可能是她通过的门
is a door for her to walk through.
麦克洛奇安保系统可以保护我们
McCulloch security system can protect us.
我有个伊娃不知道的安全屋
I have a panic room Eva doesn't know about.
无意冒犯 但是更多的警卫和一个密室
No offense, but extra guards and a locked den
可帮不到我们
aren't gonna help us out here.
我有个生物基因电离场
I have a biogenic ionization field
可以在整个场地周围激活
that can be activated around the entire facility.
任何闯入的东西都会在一秒内被粉碎
Anything breaking in would be atomized in a second.
我们只需要过去
We just have to get there.
我们可以走下水道系统
We could take the sewer system.
从研发部门下面过去
Pop over underneath R and D?
我总闯来闯去
I break into things.
择日不如撞日
No time like the present?
艾伦
Allen.
我想问你个问题
I wanna ask you a question.
你知道镜像辛格一走下电梯
You knew that Carver was in mortal danger, right,
卡夫就处于生命危险 是吧
as soon as Mirror-Singh stepped off that elevator.
你为什么不把他带离那里
Why didn't you get him out of there?
我没法以巴里·艾伦的身份带他出去
I couldn't exactly run him out of there as Barry Allen.
也可能是他提出要和你做一笔交易
Or he offered you a deal.
这就是另外那件事
That's the other thing.
我脑袋里有不少威尔斯 而他们
I have all these Wells in my head, and they all--
他们都在大声地跟我说
they're all screaming the same thing,
他们认识的巴里·艾伦绝不会犹豫不决
that the Barry Allen they knew would never have hesitated.
但你犹豫了
You did.
你之前在考虑是否进行交易
You were considering the deal.
你之前在考虑用卡夫的命来换爱瑞丝的命
You were considering trading Carver's life to save Iris.
事情没有那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
-这事非常复杂... -是啊
- It's more complicated... - Yeah.
这事的复杂程度是不是跟
Is it complicated like in the way
你差点杀了艾尔伯德·斯旺和我一样呢
you almost killed Eobard Thawne and me along with him?
-不 完全不一样 -怎么就不一样了
- No. That was different. - How is that different?
爱瑞丝是我妻子
Iris is my wife.
我必须要救她
I have to save her.
你怎么就不明白这一点呢
How do you not understand that?
我明白
I do.
但你觉得爱瑞丝会怎么说
But what do you think Iris will say
当你告诉她
when you tell her
你是用另一个人的命来救的她时
you traded another person's life to save hers?
天眼会一小时之内就会来这里逮捕你
A.R.G.U.S. will be here in an hour to take you into custody.
-等等 这里不安全 -放轻松
- Wait, this isn't safe. - Relax.
看到你妻子发生的事后
After I saw what happened to your wife,
我已经把它覆盖上了保护性纳米机器人
I had it coated with protective nanites.
我还以为帕尔默科技和麦克洛奇是对手呢
I thought Palmer Tech and McCulloch were rivals.
只能说帕尔默科技不知就无害
Let's just say what Palmer Tech doesn't know won't hurt them.
这就是我的安全屋
And this is my panic room.
四周都是混泥土墙 而且没有一面镜子
Concrete walls and not a mirror in sight.
哪怕外面的区域都沦陷了 伊娃也进不来这里
Even if my outer field fails, Eva can't get in here.
一旦整座大楼都清空了
Well, once the building's clear,
你就可以启动你的离子场了
you can engage your ion field.
那就让你的人加速完成撤离吧
Then tell your people to speed up the evacuation.
活动警告
激活力场
激活 不激活
你不必回家 但你也不能待在这里
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
阿莱格拉 给你 拿好
Allegra, here. Take this.
以防万一 好吗
Just in case. All right?
万一碰上麻烦 你可以用你的紫外线引爆它
Any trouble, you should blast it with one of your UV Rays.
记住了吗 可以帮你分散对方的注意力
All right? Provide a welcome distraction.
你什么时候才能不这样费劲
When are you gonna stop trying?
永远不会
Never.
什么情况
What the hell?
我就知道你在撒谎
I knew you were lying.
你真的不能领会暗示
You really can't take a hint.
你不能来这打劫
You're not here to rob the place.
而且卡夫也并没有对你的父母改变心意
And Carver didn't have a change of heart on your parents.
你要替代他们在黑洞的位置
You--you offered to take their place in Black Hole.
卡夫同意了
Carver agrees.
我比我的父母更有价值
I'm more valuable than my parents.
苏 你
Sue, you--
你没必要这么做
you don't have to do this.
不 有必要
Yes, I do.
我一年多来都在搜集能够影响卡夫的东西
I've been trying to collect leverage on Carver for over a year.
但他密不透风
He's untouchable.
除非你有一个
Untouchable unless you have one of those
非常有用的黑洞徽章
handy-dandy Black Hole pins.
你加入黑洞是为了接近卡夫
You joined Black Hole to get close to Carver.
因为你要杀了他
Because you're gonna kill him.
这就是你来这里的原因 对吗
That's why you're here, isn't it?
卡夫绝对不会放走我的父母
Carver's never gonna let my parents go.
苏 该死
Sue, damn it--
-只有这样才能结束 -你得听我的
- It's the only way it ends. - You gotta listen to me.
总会有其他选择的
There--there is always another way.
你知道杀死卡夫会有什么后果吗
Do you understand what happens if you kill Carver?
每当你照镜子的时候
Every time you look in the mirror,
你会认不出来镜子里的人
you won't recognize the person looking back.
-你会失去自我 -关你何事
- You'll lose yourself. - Why do you care?
因为我相信你
Because I believe in you!
我知道你还有善良的一面
And I know there's still good in you.
我能看到
I can see it.
对不起了 滑头
I'm sorry about this, slick.
拜托
Oh, come on.
下面安全了
All clear down here.
力场已经准备就绪
Ready for the force field when you are.
启动力场
力场已启动 能量源激活
离子场已经启动了
The ion field's up and running.
现在只需要等着就行了
Now all that's left to do is sit and wait.
干杯
Cheers.
情况不妙
That's not good.
力场关闭 能量源受干扰
各位 力场失效了
Guys, the force field isn't working anymore.
能找出能量源出了什么问题吗
Can we find out what happened to the power source?
我们知道原因了
We know what happened.
卡夫的天使不请自来
Carver's angels invited themselves to the party.
埃斯佩兰萨 我们以为你被伊娃抓住了
不 她给了我们一个选择
卡夫从未给过我们选择
Something Carver never did.
我们不再受他控制了
We're no longer under his thumb.
伊娃也一样
Neither is Eva.
不管她付你多少钱 我都出双倍
Whatever she is paying you, I will double it.
这和报酬无关
This isn't about a paycheck.
这是为了报仇
It's about payback.
伊娃要找你来了 卡夫
Eva's coming for you, Carver.
而我们要扫清她的障碍
And we're gonna make sure no one gets in her way.
这团聚太好了
Nice family reunion!
伊娃随时都会到
Eva's gonna be here any minute.
我们要重新启动离子场
We have to get your ion field back up.
还有其他能量源吗
Is there an alternate power source?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表