剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
直觉告诉我案子比我想象的还要复杂
My nose tells me there's more to that case than I imagine.
-你会找到她的 -我会的
- You'll find her. - I will.
同时 我会忙于保护中城的安全
And in the meantime, I'll be busy keeping Central City safe.
乔 我们今天还去那个典礼吗
We still on for that ceremony today, Joe?
当然 庆典见
Oh yeah, see you there.
所以你做了吗
So did you do it?
你拥抱了新的自我吗
Did you embrace your new identity?
你见到娜塔莉了吗 你约她了吗
Did you see Natalie? Did you ask her out?
-她同意了吗 -是的 是的 没有
- Did she say yes? - Yes, yes, and no.
切斯特 我很抱歉 你还好吗
Chester, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
其实我从未感觉更好过
I've actually never felt better.
上一次我约娜塔莉
Uh, the last time I went to ask Natalie out,
我怕的要死
I was scared as hell.
今天 我克服了那份恐惧
Today, I conquered that fear.
她说了不 但是我对自己说了好
Yo, she said no, but I said yes to me.
我为你感到开心
All right, well, I am very happy for you.
我认为
I think.
你 你在为你的公♥司♥做广♥告♥
Hey, you're-- you're marketing your firm.
这是拥抱新的自我的第一步
Yeah, yeah, it is the first step in embracing the new me.
塞西尔·霍尔顿
我想谢谢你的鼓励
You know, I wanted to thank you for your encouragement.
说到鼓励
And speaking of encouragement,
你会非常适合在尖端科研实验室
you know, you'd fit in nicely at S.T.A.R. Labs.
常联♥系♥
Don't be a stranger.
那...
That...
简直是史诗级的
would be so epic!
史诗级 史诗级
Epic. Epic.
史诗级
Epic.
给你
Here you go.
好点了吗
Better?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
这么说吧 你让我想起了一个人
Let's just say you remind me of someone.
-另一个二重身 -差不多吧
- Another doppelganger. - Something like that.
做得好
Good job.
过去的五年
The last five years,
我试着保护中城的安全
I've tried to keep Central City safe.
但是随着新的威胁兴起 你们会不只需要我
But as new threats arise, you'll need more than me.
这是为什么我很自豪我发现了一位
Which is why I'm proud to recognize a hero
为了这座城市把他的生命一次又一次
who's put his life on the line for this city
置于危险之中的英雄
time and time again.
一位值得我们赞誉的英雄
A hero who deserves our recognition.
伸缩人
The Elongated Man.
如今中城有了另一个希望的标志
Now Central City has another symbol of hope.
今天在听的各位
To every woman, every man,
女士 先生和孩子
and every child listening today,
早在获得超能力之前
I have wanted to protect Central City
我就一直想保护中城
since before I ever even got my powers.
这是我的家 我很爱这里
This is my home and I love it here.
所以今天 我在此保证
And so today, I hereby promise
我会用尽我最后一口气
that I will defend Central City
来保护中城
with my dying breath.
在总结陈述前 我和
Before we wrap up, there is someone
韦斯特队长想请个人上台
that Captain West and I would like to bring up here.
现场调查员巴里·艾伦 请上台
CSI Barry Allen, please come up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不止有那些穿着斗篷和制♥服♥的人
Uh, those who wear capes and costumes
在保护我们的安全
aren't the only ones that keep us safe.
还有一些无名英雄
There are some unsung heroes as well,
就像这个人
like this man.
这个人靠破案为哀悼的家庭带去正义
This man has solved crimes to give mourning families justice.
他是一名从不放弃
He's a CCPD team member
任何一起案子的中城警局成员
who's never given up on a single case.
这个人拯救中城的次数比任何人都多
This man has saved Central City more times than anyone knows.
所以是时候我们感谢他
So it's time that we thank him.
是时候
It's time that...
我感谢他
that I thank him.
所以 不再赘言
So without further ado...
巴里·艾伦警官 代表中城警局
Officer Barry Allen, on behalf of CCPD,
我们授予你他们的最高荣誉
we present you with their highest honor--
荣誉勋章
the Medal of Honor.
谢谢你的付出
Thank you for your service.
荣誉勋章
很帅吧 看看它有多闪亮
Pretty cool, huh? Look how shiny it is.
拉尔夫 那很好
Yeah, that's great, Ralph.
这是你想见我的原因吗
Um, is this why you wanted to meet me?
是的
Yes.
我还想给你看这个
And I wanted to show you this.
我在迈斯特的派对上拍的
I took it at Meister's party.
我见过那个胸针
I recognize that pin.
猜猜还有谁出现在了米德韦市
Guess who else showed up in Midway City?
致命紫光
Ultraviolet?
谢谢 拉尔夫 交给公民报
Thanks Ralf, citizens is on it.
很棒的新闻发布会
Great press conference.
我有个后续问题
I have a follow up question.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表