剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I wanna make sure they give Grodd a real chance.
宝贝 开玩笑吗
Hey, babe. You're kidding.
太好了 什么时候
That's great! When?
西斯科要回家了
Cisco's coming home!
我有话要说
I wanted to say, uh,
我的态度不好 我很抱歉
I'm sorry I wasn't more welcoming.
我还在应付家里的事
It's--I mean, I was dealing with this family thing.
我感觉生活中的一切都变了
I felt like everything in my life was changing,
我把气撒在你身上
and I took that out on you,
对不起
and I'm sorry.
没事 闪电侠
Ah, it's-- it's all good, Flash.
顺便说一下
Um, by the way,
卡米拉跟我说了你父母的事
Kamilla told me about your parents,
我大概
and I kind of...
入侵了记载方圆七百英里范围内
hacked every cemetery database
墓地的所有数据库
within a 700-mile radius.
找到了他们
Found them.
市中心 法♥院♥
我不记得
I don't remem...
谢谢 切斯特
Thank you, Chester.
你能负责通讯吗
Do you mind manning the comms?
我还以为你永远不会说这话
I thought you'd never ask.
我们的卫星数据显示
According to our satellites,
警报 目标位置
哈特利·拉瑟威
是拉瑟威
it is... Rathaway.
吹笛人回来了 宝贝
Pied Piper's back, baby!
好吧 我需要一切可能获得的帮助
Okay, I'm gonna need all the help
才能捉住他 你准备好了吗
I can get to take him down. Are you ready?
当然
Oh, hell, yeah.
好的
All right.
真是永远不会手生
Oh, that's never gonna get old.
伊娃 我很抱歉
Eva, I'm so sorry.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
那个机器会伤到你
that the machine could hurt you?
我想证明自己没有说谎
I wanted to prove I wasn't lying.
语言是苍白无力的
Words are worthless.
证据是无可辩驳的
Evidence-- evidence is irrefutable.
同事们都嘲笑我的反射论
My colleagues ridiculed my reflective theory.
虽然我的研究非常前沿
Even though my research was bleeding edge,
但是没有科学杂♥志♥愿意发表
no scientific journal would publish it,
因为我还没证明这是真理
because I hadn't shown it to be true.
我只是
I just...
我不能让你那样怀疑我
I couldn't have you doubt me like that.
我只是
I just...
我只是需要你相信我
I just needed you to believe me.
伊娃 我当然相信你
Eva, of course I believe you.
我看见过你移♥动♥那些镜子碎片
I saw you move those mirror pieces.
你的能力很强
You're capable of great things.
你身体恢复后 我们会
Look, when you're feeling better, we will...
我们会再想办法的
We'll find another way.
好的
Yeah.
我想我还有些绷带
I think I have some more, uh, bandages
放在储藏室里
in the storage room.
-你能去拿一下吗 -好的 当然
- Would you get them? - Yeah, of course.
你对我们做了什么
What did you do to us?
我为彼此争取了时间
I bought us time.
你不必受苦
There's no need for you to suffer.
闪 电 侠
好了 放轻松
All right. Easy-peasy.
他要
He...is...
来了
Coming...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表