剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
很高兴认识你们 艾伦·巴里和拉尔夫·德比
Well, nice to meet you, Allen Barry and Ralph Dibny.
是什么让你们来到了我这大派对的
Hmm, and what brings you to my wonderful grosse feier?
苏·迪尔邦
Sue Dearbon.
苏
Sue?
一个 非常聪明的年轻女人
A, uh, fiercely intelligent young woman.
她是你们的朋友吗
She's a friend of yours?
我是她的崇拜者
I'm an admirer of hers.
你很有品位 德比先生
Ah, you have taste, Mr. Dibny.
我希望我能做个更好的主人
And I wish I could be a more auspicious host
来介绍你们认识
and introduce you,
但是很遗憾迪尔邦女士不在这里
but I'm afraid Ms. Dearbon isn't here.
实际上 我从没看到她出现在任何社交场合
In fact, I don't think I've seen her at any social event
有六个多月的时间了
in over six months.
或许她会出现在你们那里的晚宴上
Perhaps she'll attend an event in your facility soon.
那么 你们是哪里来着
And, uh, where was that? What?
-巴黎 -迪拜
- Paris. - Dubai.
我们运作着一个多城市进出口公♥司♥
We run a multi-city import/export company.
或许她还在客人名单上
Maybe she's still on the guest list.
你知道 以防万一
You know, just in case.
你觉得我应该去查一下吗
You think I should check?
行啊
Sure, yeah.
英娜
Idna!
这裙子真漂亮
That's a beautiful dress.
是独一无二的吗
Is this one-of-a-kind?
其实是独一有二的
Two-of-a-kind, actually.
即使最固执的设计师作品也有能买♥♥到的价格
Even the most stubborn designer's one-of-a-kind outfit has a price.
真对
So true!
真对
So true!
让我刮目相看啊
I'm impressed.
你对时尚很有眼光
You have quite the eye for fashion.
苏·迪尔邦不在名单上
Sue Dearbon is not on the list.
奇怪的是
And strange...
你们也不在
neither are you.
当一个像你这样的拍卖♥♥出现时
Well, when an auction like yours pops up,
没有名单能阻挡我们
no list can keep us away.
我喜欢你
I like you.
他 不怎么样
Him? Nicht so viel.
麻将
Mahjong.
看 我赢了
Sieg. I win.
能认识你们真是太好了
Such a pleasure to meet you both.
享受你们的夜晚吧
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
抱歉老兄 我以为我能处理
I'm sorry, man. I thought I had that.
我们应该回中城去了
I--we should get back to Central City.
让我们的朋友提高警惕
Put our friend above on high alert.
我找出了那个
I tracked down the woman
在米兰给苏设计衣服的女人
who designed Sue's dress in the Milan.
-是吗 -结果发现英娜
- Yeah. - It turns out that Idna
确实要求她又做了一套
did commission her to make another one.
所以我想下一步我们应该...
So I think what we gotta do next is probably--
拉尔夫 苏不在这里
Ralph, Sue's not here.
我们暴露了 还碰上了死胡同
We just got made and we just hit a dead end.
我们应该回中城去
We should head back to Central City.
巴里 如果迈斯特想让我们离开这里
Barry, if Meister wanted us out of here,
我们早就出去了
we'd be gone already.
好好闻闻 行吗
Take a whiff, would ya?
这里味道有什么不太对
Something doesn't smell right here.
拉尔夫 我知道你对苏的案子很上心
Ralph, I know you care about this Sue case,
但我们这是在勉强支撑
but we're grasping at straws.
我都不确定这里有谜团
I'm not even sure there's a mystery here.
真的吗 你不确定
Really? You're not sure?
看到那边戴眼罩的那个家伙了吗
You see that guy with the eye patch right there?
那是里格斯·惠灵顿
That's Riggs Wellington.
他是个阴暗的俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
he's a shady Bratva counterfeiter.
詹纽瑞·加罗尔
And January Galore?
她是地下的武器贩子
She's an underground weapons dealer.
那边的那位 是个毒品团伙头头
That guy right there, he's a drug kingpin.
和他说话的那个女人是个黑帮老大
The woman he's talking to is a mob boss.
如果这是罪犯狂欢夜
If this is a party for criminals,
那闪电侠和伸缩人
then the Flash and Elongated Man
就得出手管管了
need to take over.
别那么激动 可以吗
Pump the brakes, would ya?
面具和头罩需要在特定地点和时间使用
There's a time and a place for masks and cowls,
但不是现在
but this is not it.
这个迈斯特 他在密谋着什么
This Meister, he's up to something.
我们得找出来 无论要花多久
We need to find out what it is, no matter how long it takes.
拉尔夫 明天我们有取证要做...
Ralph, tomorrow we have-- we have the deposition--
先别管取证的事 可以吗
Lay off the whole deposition thing, would ya?
中城警局可以等
CCPD can wait.
我可以瞬间就把整个地方查个底朝天
I can search this whole place in seconds.
巴里 我知道你想帮忙
Barry, I realize that you want to help
我感谢你的好心 但这里不是中城
and I appreciate that, but this is not Central City,
这些人也不是超能力者
these people are not metas.
现在得用我们的人类身份
This is a time for our human identities.
用策略 记得吗
Finesse, remember?
-我需要点时间 好吗 -好的
- I just need some time, okay? - Okay.
计划是这样的
Here's the deal.
我用新的吉特斯点单服务点了一杯咖啡
I made a coffee order with the new Jitters-To-Go service.
那是娜塔莉现在工作的地方
That's where Natalie works now.
然后等她过来的时候
So when she arrives,
我去读她的情绪
I am going to read her emotion,
接着我来告诉你该说什么
and then I'm gonna tell you what to say.
-要是她拒绝我怎么办 -她不会拒绝的
- What if she says no? - She's not gonna say no!
有我的帮忙 不会的
Not with my help.
而且我也在这
And I'm here too.
我今天的日行一善就是助人为乐
My good deed for the day was to help somebody,
但我看谁都不顺眼
and I couldn't find anyone less annoying.
真的假的
Really?
我有一份给切斯特·P·朗克的外卖♥♥
Hey, I have a delivery for Chester P. Runk?
对的 那是...那是...那是我的
Yep, that's--that's-- that's, uh, that's me.
没错
Yeah.
12杯咖啡
Wow. 12 Vibe-acinos.
没错
Yeah.
切斯特 她很佩服你
Chester, she's feeling impressed.
这么大的一单
A big order like that,
这向她表明你是个大人物
it shows her that you are a man with means.
是啊 你知道的 我...
Yeah, well, you know, I'm a--
花钱就是这么大手大脚
kind of a big spender, you know?
这东西控制不住的 对吧
Can't take it with you, right?
我想是的吧
Sure. I guess.
你需要发♥票♥吗
Do you need a receipt?
你确定你读对了吗
Are you sure you're reading her right?
当然没错了
Yeah! Of course.
切斯特 她急需认可
Um, um, hey Chester, she's yearning for validation.
所以多夸夸她
So pay her a compliment.
她特别喜欢她的鞋子
She's feeling very strong, positive feelings about her shoes.
我
Uh, I--man.
我真的很喜欢你的这双鞋
I really like your shoes.
这双破鞋 不是吧
These old things? Yuck.
我最喜欢的那双不知道扔哪去了
I lost my favorite kicks to a black hole.
那挺让人难受的
That's, uh, that's rough.
你完全理解错了
You are totally missing the mark.
你一点忙都没在帮
You're not helping!
切斯特 肯定点 自信点
Uh, Chester, be assertive.
没开口约她 就别让她走
Don't let her leave without asking her out.
娜塔丽
Uh, Natalie.
你离开之前
Uh, before you go,
我在想...我们可不可以
I was wondering if-- if we could, you know,
我能不能帮你拿这个箱子
I--I could carry this crate for you.
-我自己能搞定 -她不能
- Oh, it's not a problem. - Yes, it is.
她需要你表现的体贴一点
She wants you to be chivalrous.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表