剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我认为你的直觉很准
I think you have great instincts,
我也认为你会成为一名优秀的记者
and I think you're gonna make a great reporter.
这也是为什么我给了你一个机会
That's why I took a chance on you.
现在我要请你给我个机会 行吗
Now I'm asking you to take a chance on me, okay?
相信我
Trust me.
等时机合适的时候 我会全盘托出
When the time is right, I will tell you everything.
我保证
I promise.
我们是记者
We're journalists.
我们的工作就是告诉人们真♥相♥
It's our job to tell people the truth,
而不是控制真♥相♥
not control it,
即便真♥相♥难以启齿
even if it's tough to say,
或难以让人接受
or hard as hell to hear.
这是心里话 老板
Just saying, boss.
明早见
See you in the morning.
你是来对我继续对我说教的吗
Come to lecture me some more?
听着 我知道你觉得自己愤怒的时候
Look, I know you think that you fight better
打架更厉害
when you're angry,
所以 何不试试打一个真正的目标
so why don't you try and hit a real target?
别虚张声势 要真的打到我
Stop trying to hit me, and hit me.
你为什么就不愿承认事实
Or why don't you just admit the truth
是什么伤害了你
about what's hurting you?
我不想刚开始生活就死去
I don't want to die when I've just started living.
好吗
Okay?
我终于有机会过正常的生活
I finally have the chance to live a life,
现在这个愚蠢的危机却要夺走一切
and now this stupid Crisis is gonna take it all away?
我知道这不公平
I know it's not fair.
你知道芭斯罗缤冰淇淋有31种不同的口味吗
Do you know that Baskin-Robbins has 31 different flavors?
我可能还没搞清楚最喜欢哪种口味
I might die before I get to figure out
就已经死了
which one is my favorite.
死前连自己最喜欢哪首歌♥都不知道
Or what my favorite song is,
也来不及开一次生日派对
or have my first birthday party.
我在这世上存在了30年却从没开过生日派对
30 years of existing, and I have never had one.
这真的很糟心
That really sucks.
冰霜
Frost.
危机总会有
There's always gonna be a crisis,
也许会有某个超能力者威胁要
or some meta-human that's threatening
杀死你爱的人
to take away the life that you love.
事实是 我们都生活在借来的时间里
Truth is, we're all living on borrowed time.
那又怎样 大家都总是感觉这么糟糕吗
So, what, everybody feels this crappy all the time?
这确实能让我感觉好点
That actually does kind of make me feel better.
所以你不能因为可能会失去明天
It's why you can't let the threat of losing tomorrow
就放弃活在当下
keep you from making the most of today.
我想用今天剩余的时间来
I want to spend the rest of today
确保米切·罗梅罗不再伤害任何人
making sure that Mitch Romero doesn't hurt anyone else.
你到底是什么
What are you?
住手
Stop!
放开我
Let me go.
罗梅罗
Romero!
拉姆齐 别动
Ramsey, don't move.
你要这个吗
You want this?
是吗
Yeah?
好 过来拿吧 过来
Yeah, come and get it. Come on.
来 过来拿
Come on. Come and get it.
快来
Come on!
冰霜 罗梅罗往管道监狱去了
Frost, Romero's heading to the pipeline.
在这呢 快来
Hey, there. Come on.
对了
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
好玩的都结束了
Oh, I miss all the fun.
下次需要监禁不死超能力者的时候
Next time we have to lock up an undead meta,
都交给你来办
he's all yours.
巴里
Uh, Barry.
看来那些超能力者手铐是白费功夫了
Guess those meta-cuffs would've been a waste of time.
暗物质会助长他的怒火
Dark matter fuels his rage.
好 退后
All right, get back.
我要向他发射闪电了
I'm gonna throw a lightning bolt at him.
不不不 我有个更好的主意
No, no, no, I have a better idea.
给我尖端科研实验室里所有的暗物质 马上
Get me all the dark matter in Star Labs. Now.
那会让他变得更强大
That's gonna make him stronger.
不 会让他变得更愤怒
No, it's gonna make him angry,
而且我很肯定 如果我们把暗物质都给他
and I'm pretty sure if we give it to him,
他就会摄入过量
he'll overdose.
相信我
Trust me.
让怒火燃烧吧 罗梅罗
Rage on this, Romero.
你是对的
You were right.
愤怒确实会影响判断
Anger really does cloud judgment.
没有骨折 只有瘀伤
No breaks, just bruising.
你运气不错
You got lucky.
我必须得走了
I must be off.
拉姆齐
Ramsey, hey, um...
我知道今天我们有些分歧
I know we didn't see eye to eye today,
但还是感谢你帮忙
but thanks for your help.
如果你想谈谈...
If you ever want to talk...
谢了 我没事
Thanks, but I'm fine.
来生再见 巴里
See you in the next life, Barry.
拉尔夫·德比
私♥家♥侦♥探♥社
谢谢你过来 妈妈
Thanks for coming, Mom.
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding?
我只是很感激你愿意见我
I'm just so grateful you would see me.
能先听我说吗
Can I go first?
你父亲走后
When your father left,
你整整一周每天早上都来我房♥间
you came into my room every morning for a week
手叉着腰问"爸爸去哪了"
with your hands on your hips, and you said, "Where's Dad?"
我也不知道怎么告诉你他不会回来了
And I did not know how to tell you he wasn't coming back.
我很担心
I was so worried
你会认为那是我的错或者怪到你身上
that you would think it was my fault, or worse, yours.
之后我告诉了你真♥相♥
And then when I did tell you the truth,
你很生气
you were so mad.
很受伤
And so hurt.
你不相信他就这么离开了
You could not believe that he left
连句再见都没有说
without even saying good-bye.
所以几年后当我的男朋友道格和我分手
So a couple years later when my boyfriend Doug and I broke up,
然后他离开
and he left...
我不可能再让你重新经受那份痛苦
there was no way I was gonna put you through that pain again.
你们关系那么好
You two had become so close, and...
你为了保护我而撒了谎
You lied to protect me.
但是 妈
But, Mom...
你为什么和其他的都分手了
why did you break up with all the others?
他们一直想要超出我能力范围的东西
They always wanted more than I could give.
你害怕了
You get scared.
我知道因为我也是这么想的
I know because I'm the same way...
也正因如此我给你做了点东西
which is why I made you something.
一份"拉尔夫之书"的补册
An addendum for "The Book of Ralph."
"向你"
"22 steps
"命中之人敞开心扉的22步"
to being open to the love of your life."
我对爱敞开心扉 只是有点挑剔
I'm open to love. I'm just picky.
妈 别骗我了
Mom, give me a break.
我们俩自从爸走后谁也没对爱敞开心扉
Neither one of us have been open to love since Dad left.
妈 在逃避疼痛的同时
And, Mom, by keeping that pain away...
我们也拒绝了
we're also closing ourselves off
爱所能带来了快乐
from the joy that love can bring.
我不认为我适合快乐
I don't think I'm cut out for joy.
但是我想让你有那份快乐 拉尔夫
But I want that joy for you, Ralph.
爱 快乐 所有的一切
Love, happiness, the whole kit and caboodle.
我想让你去追寻它
I want you to go find that.
不要担心我
And don't worry about me.
好吗 拉尔夫
Okay, Ralph?
妈 拜托
Come on, Mom.
我一直会是你的拉尔夫
I'll always be your Ralphy.
我现在有了新的理论
I now have a new theory.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表