剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
you're never going to forgive yourself if you don't.
什么 我是怎么
What's--how did I?
艾伦
Allen.
看起来我们两个都恢复得不错啊
Looks like we're both back on our feet.
宝贝 我很高兴你感觉好些了
Babe, I'm glad you're feeling better.
-谢谢 -你看 我给你盛了一盘
- Thanks. - Look, I made you a plate.
太好吃了
Mmm,delicious.
我真的喜欢这个土豆泥
I'm all about these mashed potatoes.
我要再来一份这个豆子
I'm gonna need a second helping of these beans.
这个既是赞美 也是警告
That's both praise, and a warning.
这不对劲
This is wrong.
大家
Everyone.
我这里有自♥制♥千层面
I've got homemade lasagna.
巴里
Barry.
一点不吃很不礼貌
It's rude not to eat.
你不是爱瑞丝 这不是真的
You're not Iris. This isn't real.
我不会向你屈服的
I'm not gonna give in to you.
巴里 你误会我了
Barry, you misjudge me.
我来这只是为了跟好朋友一起吃晚餐的
I'm just here to enjoy supper with good friends
或许再给你一个礼物
and perhaps offer you a gift.
你还能给我什么
What could you possibly offer me?
一切
Everything.
闪电侠消失于危机中
巴里 你无法逃避你自己的思想
Barry, you can't run away from your own mind,
至少不会让你不痛不痒
at least not without considerable pain.
说到头 你总是试图
Then again, you're always trying
逃避问题 不是吗
to run away from your problems, aren't you?
你有一张报纸
You've literally had a newspaper
提醒你的死亡
warning of your demise.
你却对改变命运无动于衷
You've done nothing to change your fate.
就好像你想让爱瑞丝成为寡妇一样
It's almost like you want to make Iris a widow.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这些死亡是真的
These deaths were real.
巴里·艾伦
他们都不必死的
None of them had to die.
加入我 你也不必死去
Join me, and you'll never have to.
诺拉
Nora.
求你了 让我抱抱她 我知道这不是真的
Please, let me hold her. I know it's not real, I just--
求你了 我只是想假装
please, I just wanna pretend for--
求你了 一秒也好
please, just for a second--
我只是 求你了 我想抱抱我的孩子
I just--please, I wanna hold my baby.
这不是我决定的 巴里
That's not my choice, Barry.
你为什么要给我看这些
Why are you showing this to me?
我什么都没给你看
I'm not showing you anything.
这些都是来自于你自己
All of this is coming from you.
不 这不是 不 这不是
No, it's not. No, it's not.
不 不 这不是
No... No, it's not.
往内心深处看 巴里·艾伦
Look deep within, Barry Allen.
这是你的思想 你的预见
This is your mind, your visions,
你的疑惑
your doubt.
没有你 我们都会死
We all die without you.
你永远不要来烦我
You leave me alone forever.
你的城市会燃烧
Your city will burn.
她比所有人都快
She's even faster than ever.
负神速力太多了 甚至对我也是
The negative Speed Forces were too much, even for me,
而现在 巴里 所有人都死了
and now, Barry, everyone is dead.
事情没有必要发展成这样的 巴里
It doesn't have to be like this, Barry.
来 让我带你看看
Here, let me show you.
中城公民报
闪电侠活下来了
拯救世界于危机中
接受我的生命之血 你可以用它来达到
Accept my lifeblood, and you could use it to achieve
我从未达到的高度
so much more than I ever could.
成为你想都没想过的英雄
Become a hero beyond your wildest dreams.
击败死亡的能力
The power to strike down death,
永生
life eternal,
伟大的奇迹由你掌控
the grand miracle at your command.
拯救世界并活下来
Save the world and live.
拥有你想要的一切
Have all you want.
她好漂亮
She's so beautiful.
接受它 巴里
Embrace it, Barry.
实话实说吧
Just confess the truth.
你有疑惑吗
Do you have doubts?
是的
I do.
这个生活非常美好 巴里
It's a beautiful life, Barry.
你需要做的是选择它
All you have to do is choose it.
选择生活
Choose life.
巴里
Barry...
你必须集中你的力量
You must gather your strength.
专注 要没时间了
Focus. Time is running out.
我想你们会想看下这个
Thought you all would want to see this.
目击者听到了爆♥炸♥声
Witnesses heard the explosion
但没看到其他的
but didn't see much else.
这里至少有六个摄像头
There's gotta be at least half a dozen cameras
覆盖到这个区域 我...
covering this lot. I--
但是事发时没有一个摄像头
And not one of them caught anyone entering or exiting
捕捉到有人出入现场
the scene when this all went down.
就好像是幽灵干的
It's like a ghost did this.
所以你询问的那家伙被杀死了
So the guy you questioned was killed
就在你询问他的那个地方 还是同一天
in the same lot you questioned him on the same day.
是的 越来越糟了
Yeah. It gets worse.
这个从现场炸走了
This blew away from the scene.
我想把它交给警♥察♥ 但我看到它是因为
I thought about turning it in to the cops, but I only saw it
有强大的紫外线能量从这个东西中发出
because there's some major UV energy coming off this thing.
你能看到
You can see that?
老大 这真的好像是
Boss, this really feels like a job
你丈夫朋友的工作
for your husband's friend.
没事 卡米拉知道巴里是闪电侠
Oh, no, Kamilla knows that Barry's the Flash.
真的吗
Seriously?
什么时候知道的
Since when?
去年夏天 西斯科是震波的时候
Last summer. Cisco used to be Vibe.
好吧 各位 我认为这个迷
Okay, look, guys, I think this mystery
比我们想象的要难解
goes a lot deeper than we thought.
也更危险
And it's a lot more dangerous.
所以如果你们想离开的话
So if you guys wanna walk away--
不可能
Not a chance.
我也是
That makes two of us.
老大 看来公民报小队有了新任务
Well, Boss, looks like Team Citizen has a new mission.
没事的 巴里 我在这
It's okay, Barry. I'm here.
很抱歉花了这么久才找到你
I'm sorry it took me so long to find you.
拉姆齐的感染比我们之前遇到过的
Ramsey's infection is stronger than anything
都要强大
we've ever faced,
而且还会越来越强大
and it's only getting stronger.
我想我知道为什么
I think I know why.
你感到了疑惑
You feel doubt.
是的
I do.
你之前也响应过我们
You've answered our call before.
总是如此面临险境
It's always been difficult.
什么变了
What's changed?
我活的更长了
I've lived more.
我结婚了
I've gotten married,
看到了未来 那里...
seen a future where
我有一个女儿 她是我和爱瑞丝最美好的结合
I'll have a daughter who's the best of me and Iris combined.
我的人生大部分被过去驱使 但...
Most of my life has been driven by my past, but--
但现在 我...
but now, I--
我终于感到在为自己而活
It finally feels like I'm living for myself.
我不想离开我的家人和朋友
I don't wanna leave my family or my friends.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我知道这很自私
I know that's selfish.
很抱歉我让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
巴里
Barry.
没人会对害怕和怀疑免疫
No person is immune to fear and doubt...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表